3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

KnightKKK

Feb 14, 2022
can anyone tell how to fix the invisible gra
Anyone else have weird clipping/texture issues in the Live2D scenes? See the image file for example. I really have no idea what's causing it and as far as I can tell no one else has had this issue. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
i got the same problem as you too. can anyone tell how to fix it?

AzharGaming34

Dec 12, 2019
nope, u can only run it with normal system, but it seems your problem lies on the file "corrupt", try to download mtl somewhere in this channel

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
So, i downloaded the game and the "Save anywhere" mod, installed the mod and started the game, and it immediately gives me an error saying "ReferenceError MakeVideoPlayableInline is not defined" anyone else get this or know how to fix it? It's something with the mod, because it didn't do this when i started the game without the mod. Help please?

AzharGaming34

Dec 12, 2019
So, i downloaded the game and the "Save anywhere" mod, installed the mod and started the game, and it immediately gives me an error saying "ReferenceError MakeVideoPlayableInline is not defined" anyone else get this or know how to fix it? It's something with the mod, because it didn't do this when i started the game without the mod. Help please?
well, why u using save anywhere mod? since there's a developer tool inside this game installed already that allow u to save anywhere with sooo many other cheat that u can activate by your wish. For your problem, is coz the mod itself.

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
well, why u using save anywhere mod? since there's a developer tool inside this game installed already that allow u to save anywhere with sooo many other cheat that u can activate by your wish. For your problem, is coz the mod itself.
how do i use these cheats you mentioned?

Last edited:

Unusedacount

Apr 9, 2020
I'm getting the same error without the mod, anybody know how to fix it?

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
I'm getting the same error without the mod, anybody know how to fix it?
i fixed it, i just deleted the mod, then i found a working copy in the games original folders
If you go in the www folder, there is a copy for both mods in their own folders, just copy and paste from the Js folder in the APPEND mod folder there

Unusedacount

Apr 9, 2020
i fixed it, i just deleted the mod, then i found a working copy in the games original folders
If you go in the www folder, there is a copy for both mods in their own folders, just copy and paste from the Js folder in the APPEND mod folder there
I'm sorry, but can you be a little more specific about what I'm supposed to do? I can't figure it out.

nibuddzhi

Mar 2, 2018
In general, I like this author's games, but still have to ask, is there any consensual sex content in this game? Or I can not waste time.

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
I'm sorry, but can you be a little more specific about what I'm supposed to do? I can't figure it out.
Ok, i'll try, no promises though. XD
So you start with a fresh download of the base game, no mod download from the mod thread. Next you go into the www folder and find the folder labeled "1669214_Save_anywhere_mod_APPEND" and go into that one. in that folder is another www folder, if you go in that one there are 2 more folders, one labeled "Backup js" and one just labeled "js" you want to copy the one that just says "js" and then paste it into the www folder that holds the 2 "Save anywhere" mods. hope this helps.

Aug 15, 2021
Sooo... All this game is doing just repeating the same shit and the same scenes over and over ? i mean thats it ? No more missions or storylines ? The quest was like 2-4 missions !? i mean damn ! The sex positions on this game is pathetic i counted only 2 missionary and cowgirl. Maybe i should teach this Japanese dev for my Kamasutra moves maybe that will expand his imaginations Lmao

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes