3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

cents2kk

Dec 16, 2021
rip but whenever i go past that shiny thing and patrol circles my game lags for some reason and the battles is well 2 fps lmao

Jirayaki

Apr 4, 2019
i downloaded yuyuk new post for base game v 1.3.1 and i download the append patch v 2.1.0 it still japanese but the problem is i can't run when i do patrol anyone know what is the problem?

Reactions: sgtlev

malicardy

Feb 6, 2019
ok so i may be stupid but when i click those links it brings me to blackboard learning login like what? am i doing something wrong?
I think you might be doing it wrong or something. I just clicked them and they take me to the proper torrent website

Last edited:

N0bbody

Aug 28, 2017
Is the "corruption" tag only there because the MC gets more corrupted with time (in the same way politicians do) or is there a mechanic in the game that corrupts the females, beside the over-use/drug-induced vacant eyed state?

AzharGaming34

Dec 12, 2019
Is the "corruption" tag only there because the MC gets more corrupted with time (in the same way politicians do) or is there a mechanic in the game that corrupts the females, beside the over-use/drug-induced vacant eyed state?
the prisoner slowly became broken to pleasure

KanazuDuke

Oct 2, 2021
Theodore said something about a group of bandit and the leader is a girl.He say be careful at slum(Night). How do i catch the bandit?

Pierburger

Apr 17, 2018
Hello, maybe someone can help me.
I downloaded and unzipped the game. But I can't start the game. A message appears that one or more files cannot be opened due to internet security settings. What can I do?

1657830525348.png

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
Hello, maybe someone can help me.
I downloaded and unzipped the game. But I can't start the game. A message appears that one or more files cannot be opened due to internet security settings. What can I do?

View attachment 1925731
Weird, I even use Avast and nothing ever popped out for me. Are you trying the #1,344 ?

Now about all these posts asking about female bandit, with the DLC it is sort of random and can be a shota. Anyway the sure way to find the special bandit in the slums it to use the Skull it in the headquarters BEFORE moving in to the Slums. There should be somewhere someone with a Red mark on the robe, purple are for prostitutes.

Reactions: Reluser

Rawiya

Donor
Jan 19, 2019
Keep getting black screen when going into the bar, spacebar and everything else doesn't work to get past it.

KanazuDuke

Oct 2, 2021
When do i know i reach the end of the game, i reach till i need to get a letter of introduction. Is there anymore gameplay after this?
Also how do i get male prisoners & bandits?

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes