3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

pmonk

Oct 15, 2019
Couple of questions regarding the game;
1. Do I have to bribe the warden to access the prisoners, even if I rank past captain?
2. How do I transfer people to the back cell, do I need said key or do I have to overflow into it from the original 10 cells.
3. What exactly does solitary confinement do, is it for captured bandits, cause I haven't arrested one yet.

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
Couple of questions regarding the game;
1. Do I have to bribe the warden to access the prisoners, even if I rank past captain?
2. How do I transfer people to the back cell, do I need said key or do I have to overflow into it from the original 10 cells.
3. What exactly does solitary confinement do, is it for captured bandits, cause I haven't arrested one yet.
It's been a time since I had done the normal quests, but if you rank up enough you don't need to bribe anyone.

Cells can be expanded later on with a mission from the commander who you first need you bribe enough to become Deputy, which is after the limit of normal rank up ( game will warn you that you can't rank up anymore, then you start bribing him ).

There is a special cell for the Red cape bandit

Do I have to start a new game for loli?
I'm higher rank than the warden now
Option is on and chaos mode is too
No, you just need to unlock the secret brothel. Quest can start after your NPC friend tells you about a problem in the kingdom and some refugees, you need to go to Wealth Area and in one of the inspection someone will drop a letter which will start it. Chaos mode just totally randomize any NPC interaction( male personality with female body etc )

Reactions: Bort740

pmonk

Oct 15, 2019
It's been a time since I had done the normal quests, but if you rank up enough you don't need to bribe anyone.

Cells can be expanded later on with a mission from the commander who you first need you bribe enough to become Deputy, which is after the limit of normal rank up ( game will warn you that you can't rank up anymore, then you start bribing him ).

There is a special cell for the Red cape bandit

No, you just need to unlock the secret brothel. Quest can start after your NPC friend tells you about a problem in the kingdom and some refugees, you need to go to Wealth Area and in one of the inspection someone will drop a letter which will start it. Chaos mode just totally randomize any NPC interaction( male personality with female body etc )
Ok, thanks, so I just need to rush the special position to get the key the non bribe the warden way, cause I just tested it and it does look like you need the key to transfer people over, which implies you have to bribe the warden.

Qobos

Jul 30, 2017
in version of game from the first post, the meeting with bandit girl does not work and there is no victim in the second location.
I checked on the Japanese version, but with my save from this version, they always appeared there when using the skull

Jul 16, 2022
Sorry but what am I doing wrong? When I install the base game ver. 1.3.0 the game runs but in jap, this happens when I try to install the append ver2.0.8
error1.jpg

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
This ever get updated with a option where one of your favorites doesn't get fucked by anyone other than you?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
This ever get updated with a option where one of your favorites doesn't get fucked by anyone other than you?
You can already. When you reached the highest rank you can get access to the single cells which originally where for dangerous criminals and inside there nobody will touch them as you do not piss off the second highest person in the chain of command there.

Jul 16, 2022
bro, you want download original version with dlc?
here is torrent and choose jap version
Thanks for the file bro, sadly it still shows the same thing, tried deleting the "auth.txt" it says and the game runs a bit, full jap and then shows the same window, sad, still ty tho

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Thanks for the file bro, sadly it still shows the same thing, tried deleting the "auth.txt" it says and the game runs a bit, full jap and then shows the same window, sad, still ty tho
Try to select whole folder with JAP version of game and disable read only for all files and folders here.
Then right click on game.exe and unblock it (as it's unpacked - Windows automatically blocking).
That's solved absolutely same issue for me.

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
So this is what I gathered from skimming through the thread and comparing some of the dates:
- The game from the OP is supposed to be outdated and has bugs. I downloaded it and played but I didn't find any bugs except no matter what I do no combat enemies appeared, let alone the female bandit.
- Downloading and following steps from other posts gives you a game with no bugs, including the lack of bandit bug, and some QoL features.
Either that, or because I set the difficulty to very easy, no thugs could appear. I haven't tested the scattered downloads because I'm just too lazy but I think I can if I ever muster the energy to do so and my internet download speed exceeds 400B/s.

Reactions: vinayak

Kirito2001

Dec 29, 2017
Try to select whole folder with JAP version of game and disable read only for all files and folders here.
Then right click on game.exe and unblock it (as it's unpacked - Windows automatically blocking).
That's solved absolutely same issue for me.
Yep, its true, I have same problem and your post helped me to fix this. Thnx u man

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
You can already. When you reached the highest rank you can get access to the single cells which originally where for dangerous criminals and inside there nobody will touch them as you do not piss off the second highest person in the chain of command there.
How do you do that? Cause from what I remember, they just get put in one of the random cells below. I'm guess there's not a unlimited amount of single cells either?

Reactions: Maxo20

AzharGaming34

Dec 12, 2019
How do you do that? Cause from what I remember, they just get put in one of the random cells below. I'm guess there's not a unlimited amount of single cells either? Has that much really changed since it first came out?
talk to the commander for advancing the story (in day time) in his office

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes