3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Zweihain

May 6, 2020
help the base game v.1.30 and the dlc v.2.08 on anonfiles is missing, is there a way to run the quality patch with the version that is in the first page?

Pandoriux

Dec 11, 2021
The text overflows, anyone knows what the unlucky charm does??
Basically you wont get any girls at all, instead you will get more thief, murderer and normal sus person which dont have a model.
It also use to trigger a bandit event i believe but it seem to not working on the version of this post

Jul 16, 2022
Absolutly loved this game, can anyone recommend me more games like this one? I already played The imperial gate keeper btw, another great game

Oct 12, 2020
View attachment 1649887

Overview:
You're a guard in a bustling merchant town. Every day is full of people coming and going, and every day you've got to keep a sharp eye out for anyone who might disturb the peace. Arrest suspicious people and outright criminals to rise through the ranks! There are women among the wretched lot, however, and it's standard practice in your garrison to give such criminals a few more options when it comes to atoning for their crimes.

You'll be able to "interrogate" them, force them into prostitution, and even hold them in a secret underground prison... And if all that hard work has you feeling not yourself, head on over to the pleasure quarter on your day off to take in some dancing, meet some women, and more!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-02-12
Release Date: 2022-02-08
Developer: Osanagocoronokimini
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 2.08
Language: English (Edited MTL? Maybe?)
Genre:

Changelog:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extra: SAVE ANYWHERE MOD

View attachment 1368008 View attachment 1368009 View attachment 1368010 View attachment 1649890 View attachment 1649892 View attachment 1649893
DOWNLOADED RAR File Error or broken After Download on [1 Sep 2022]

Oct 12, 2020
Quite a few people seemed to have trouble getting the game and patch to work right, so here's the fully patched v2.0.8

Includes
• Quality Patch v3
• Save Anywhere mod
• Full save
Thank you, For the File Pack, because the main File Pack from the Room Master Error or Broken After Finished Downloaded and cannot be unpacked, mybe file Corrupt or failed packing to RAR or failed uploaded.
Because the room master not fix the problem yet, your File Pack Really Hepfully.
Hopefully H God Bless You

Oct 12, 2020
Which link? Did you try downloading from multiple hosts? how are you trying to unpack the archive?
FROM ANONFILE
The Problem from The File RAR, cannot be open or unpacked and have 1 error after iopen from win RAR.
The problem i already post previously, but i delete it just 15 or 30 minute ago + the picture problem.

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2020
T
FROM ANONFILE.
The Problem from The File RAR, cannot be open and have 1 error.
The problem i already post previously, but i delete it just 15 or 30 minute ago + the picture problem.
And right now the file i download the picture screenshoot problem i already dellete it, so only if previous deleted not long ago report can be restored the problem can be seen in the attached file from Previous Deleted post
Screenshot_20220903-123737_Firefox.jpg

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 31 Votes