3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

LocutusVerg

Jul 31, 2020
I bought the DLSite version. Here's my untouched copy grabbed just today (February 2nd, 2022). Go ahead and snatch these, or use these links as a backup means. Expect future updates from the devs, if there are any.
Base game - v1.3.0:

APPEND DLC - v2.0.7 (WARNING: SLIGHTLY OUTDATED VERSION. Please go to page 40 for v2.0.8):
Link for 1.3 is dead. Anyone?. Using 1.0+2.8+eng patch+eng decensor+ quality v3. But this last one has issues patching some of the files because of the version.

Pandoriux

Dec 11, 2021
Do the woman with penis really work? I turned it ON but i have never seen one in my entire playthrough so far. Are there any specific patrol area for that?

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
Link for 1.3 is dead. Anyone?. Using 1.0+2.8+eng patch+eng decensor+ quality v3. But this last one has issues patching some of the files because of the version.
Try the links gathered in this post: #1,363
Do the woman with penis really work? I turned it ON but i have never seen one in my entire playthrough so far. Are there any specific patrol area for that?
I am not sure if it matter or not for custom character creation, but there you can make futanari. Otherwise you will only see futas with Chaos Mode enabled, but at the same time it can make a male personality with breasts etc

Reactions: LocutusVerg

Pandoriux

Dec 11, 2021
Try the links gathered in this post: #1,363

I am not sure if it matter or not for custom character creation, but there you can make futanari. Otherwise you will only see futas with Chaos Mode enabled, but at the same time it can make a male personality with breasts etc
Yeah i just tried chaos mode and met a futa. I guess you will have to put it ON in order to make the game generate futa character

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
The ID system looks like it lets you generate custom prisoners. Anyone know how to use it?
I think this is the most complex way to create a prisoner. There is another NPC in there that let you select gender, hair, body etc while you adjust it ( after the next routine, this npc will appear isolated in the prison ). I don't remember if you need to be Deputy to access the right side room of the HQ

Pandoriux

Dec 11, 2021
For anyone who trying to fix the game error when you have to find a child prisoner that have escaped. Remove the save anywhere mod then it should as normal

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
I think this is the most complex way to create a prisoner. There is another NPC in there that let you select gender, hair, body etc while you adjust it ( after the next routine, this npc will appear isolated in the prison ). I don't remember if you need to be Deputy to access the right side room of the HQ
Wait, you can have the game spawn in custom prisoners? I've never seen this NPC before besides for the gallery method.

Also, how long does it take to break in a prisoner If you keep them in the back? Obviously throwing them in the brothel does that quickly but I don't want used up, sloppy 200's now lol

I also don't think I've actually ever ran into a virgin either, If they even exist in this game.

Last edited:

lordaran

Mar 26, 2020
Wait, you can have the game spawn in custom prisoners? I've never seen this NPC before besides for the gallery method.

Also, how long does it take to break in a prisoner If you keep them in the back? Obviously throwing them in the brothel does that quickly but I don't want used up, sloppy 200's now lol

I also don't think I've actually ever ran into a virgin either, If they even exist in this game.
Hey, MSGTNP! Yes, you can create custom women. You can choose the size of their body, boobs, eyes, eyebrows, and then you can choose their hairstyle and the colour of their eyes and hair. you can do this by going in the room at the far right of the second floor of the barracks where there are two guards. Though you have to reach a certain rank in order to do this. I forgot what rank, sorry! Anyway, If you do figure it out, after you create your custom girl, It will show up at night in the inspection area after you do your patrol.

In regards with breaking in the prisoners at the back cells, Do you mean making them obedient and broken or allowing them to die or get thrown away? (if you turned this on). If you want to make them obedient then you just have to keep using them in the different chambers though i am not sure if this works. I haven't tried to break my personal slaves.

For your question about the virgins, sadly, I'm unsure too if there are virgins.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Hey, MSGTNP! Yes, you can create custom women. You can choose the size of their body, boobs, eyes, eyebrows, and then you can choose their hairstyle and the colour of their eyes and hair. you can do this by going in the room at the far right of the second floor of the barracks where there are two guards. Though you have to reach a certain rank in order to do this. I forgot what rank, sorry! Anyway, If you do figure it out, after you create your custom girl, It will show up at night in the inspection area after you do your patrol.

In regards with breaking in the prisoners at the back cells, Do you mean making them obedient and broken or allowing them to die or get thrown away? (if you turned this on). If you want to make them obedient then you just have to keep using them in the different chambers though i am not sure if this works. I haven't tried to break my personal slaves.

For your question about the virgins, sadly, I'm unsure too if there are virgins.
I tried that out. Was thoroughly surprised by that. Not sure of the rank though, yeah, since I used my old completed save.

My bad, I meant making them obedient. I know if you put them in the "public" cells which sends them to the brothel, they become obedient after like 5 days I think. It's been awhile but for "private" cell prisoners and the private bedroom prisoner, I have no idea since I never tried.

As for the other part, I didn't even know you could execute them or throw them away? I only know of freeing of them.

There probably isn't otherwise I felt like I would have ran into one by now. Virgins even exist in Lilith's Throne and there super rare but at least they exist lol

As for the character creator, anyone know how to get a hair color similar to this using the sliders? I can't seem to get any of the browns light enough -_-
starberry brown.png

Last edited:

LordLegion

Jun 18, 2017
Thank you for uploading the game but I have a problem after the first patrol I go to the bar with the partner when it approaches Esenario puts the screen in black and hai remains does not advance, what should I do to solve it?

LordLegion

Jun 18, 2017
I still cannot get past the first girl scene, because of black screen. I tried running it in compatibility mode, and tried a few different installs and patches from this thread. Nothing worked.
Other people also mentioned getting black screens at girl interactions, so i don't think, i am the only one with this problem.
If anyone could help troubleshoot this, i would be really grateful.
I have the same problem, could you solve it?

Dooraddict

Nov 5, 2018
What am I doing wrong, I keep trying to use the skull while in the garrison to activate events but haven't gotten any. I'm max rank and running 2.08 so I seriously cannot fathom what it is that is going wrong.

lordaran

Mar 26, 2020

I tried that out. Was thoroughly surprised by that. Not sure of the rank though, yeah, since I used my old completed save.

My bad, I meant making them obedient. I know if you put them in the "public" cells which sends them to the brothel, they become obedient after like 5 days I think. It's been awhile but for "private" cell prisoners and the private bedroom prisoner, I have no idea since I never tried.

As for the other part, I didn't even know you could execute them or throw them away? I only know of freeing of them.

There probably isn't otherwise I felt like I would have ran into one by now. Virgins even exist in Lilith's Throne and there super rare but at least they exist lol

As for the character creator, anyone know how to get a hair color similar to this using the sliders? I can't seem to get any of the browns light enough -_-
View attachment 1991830
for the private cells, all i know is that you have to keep using them and eventually they will become obedient. Though i'm unsure if it does work. i never tried to make them obedient.

Apologies, you can't kill them or throw them away. what i mean is there is a certain option in the game wherein your girls could break from too much sex if they are in the public cells and they'll eventually just go away either by escaping or dying i think?

Unfortunately, i have never tried that colour. i guess you just have to keep on experimenting until you get your desired colour.

Judging from your comment, It seems you haven't played this game in so long so i have a few things for you.
First, there is a new chamber you could get wherein you could do multiple penetration and gangbang.
Second, you can have a personal slave in your own room.
apologies if you already no this. Have a great day!

lordaran

Mar 26, 2020
What am I doing wrong, I keep trying to use the skull while in the garrison to activate events but haven't gotten any. I'm max rank and running 2.08 so I seriously cannot fathom what it is that is going wrong.
If you downloaded the translated version which is the one in this thread, Unfortunately, The Skull does not work because the girl bandit and the alley rape scene does not work in this translated version. There is another thread in F95zone with an unfinished mtl translation with the bandit, skull, and alley rape scene working.

Though, if i remember correctly, someone in this thread was able to fix the skull by fixing some code which is hard.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
for the private cells, all i know is that you have to keep using them and eventually they will become obedient. Though i'm unsure if it does work. i never tried to make them obedient.

Apologies, you can't kill them or throw them away. what i mean is there is a certain option in the game wherein your girls could break from too much sex if they are in the public cells and they'll eventually just go away either by escaping or dying i think?

Unfortunately, i have never tried that colour. i guess you just have to keep on experimenting until you get your desired colour.

Judging from your comment, It seems you haven't played this game in so long so i have a few things for you.
First, there is a new chamber you could get wherein you could do multiple penetration and gangbang.
Second, you can have a personal slave in your own room.
apologies if you already no this. Have a great day!
Well hopefully cause after ten tries, the game starting to question my sanity with how long screens take to load lol

That makes sense, I wouldn't have seen that since I had the option off

guess I'll have to try all the reds and browns again since pink apparently isn't a hair color for whatever reason.

Only played 1.0 when it first came out.
Yeah, I found that after funding the expansion that's 200,000G though it was kinda under whelming
I know that too but they have the same problem as the private cell prisoners.

Don't know, my old save may be bugged or something.

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
i got the same problem
#1,394 try this, because I honestly don't know what cause this bug and I have seen people reporting it. Also, make you system locale set to Japanese ( this is not the option to set entire system language to japanese ) which avoids most problems with RPG Maker games done by JP devs

Skull item only make the special bandit appear in the first area ( I don't even remember the name ) somewhere randomly in like 3 spots of it, gotta use before heading to the area. But if you downloaded from the first page, it will be bugged. If you did so, then try these links and patch up properly the game: #1,363

If you downloaded the translated version which is the one in this thread, Unfortunately, The Skull does not work because the girl bandit and the alley rape scene does not work in this translated version. There is another thread in F95zone with an unfinished mtl translation with the bandit, skull, and alley rape scene working.

Though, if i remember correctly, someone in this thread was able to fix the skull by fixing some code which is hard.
First page link is broken, but I guess if you redownload everything and patch up it should work normally. At least my game worked well updating it when people were posting new versions. #1,363
Skull item only make the special bandit appear in the first area ( I don't even remember the name ) somewhere randomly in like 3 spots of it, gotta use before heading to the area.

Hello question game won't load up, it kept giving me error with retry and i download it here. maybe the link is bad
#1,363

I don't think there is any NPC that "bleeds" showing virginity. I think it's sort of random how much time they take to break, though the new Cells added by quest doesn't seem to affect any NPC in it which is probably a bug never fixed or reported to the developer.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
So i got error went going into the red restrid building for the s econd time why is this happening?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 31 Votes