3.60 star(s) 31 Votes
Nov 14, 2021
Has anybody figured out how to fix the texture/live2d bugs? Tried the game with and without censorship but it still ends up looking broken all the times, even with a fresh install. (Version 2.08)

Looked over the forum seeing people mentioning it, but I haven't seen it properly addressed.

I'm also playing on version 2.08, if anybody has a download for 2.10/1.31 versions of the game that'd be very welcome, to see if the texture bugs show up there too.
(Found the download but was unable to access anonfiles until now, after trying out the new versions, the bug is still present in versions 2.10/1.31)

Last edited:

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
Has anybody figured out how to fix the texture/live2d bugs? Tried the game with and without censorship but it still ends up looking broken all the times, even with a fresh install. (Version 2.08)

Looked over the forum seeing people mentioning it, but I haven't seen it properly addressed.

I'm also playing on version 2.08, if anybody has a download for 2.10/1.31 versions of the game that'd be very welcome, to see if the texture bugs show up there too.
(Found the download but was unable to access anonfiles until now, after trying out the new versions, the bug is still present in versions 2.10/1.31)
Are you using the download of page 1? I remember it having some issues. If you aren't, then I don't really know. I have been using one of the first v2.08 posted here, but someone else posted a torrent for both which should work with VortexPin's performance patch.

Game base1.3+dlc v2.08 ( install both in order ) #1,230
Performance Patch 3( install after both) #1,034
Save file ( all grinding missions done, unlocked DLC and cheat item in inventory ) for v2.08+: #764

I really hope KaguraGames get this game on Steam, they already added one of the developer game.

Picture is how it looks for me, even with demosaic the genitals are all aligned: aligned.png

When do i know i reach the end of the game, i reach till i need to get a letter of introduction. Is there anymore gameplay after this?
Also how do i get male prisoners & bandits?
#1,186
#1,222

Or if you want to skip grinding etc you can use the save file link that it's above

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2021
Are you using the download of page 1? I remember it having some issues. If you aren't, then I don't really know. I have been using one of the first v2.08 posted here, but someone else posted a torrent for both which should work with VortexPin's performance patch.

Game base1.3+dlc v2.08 ( install both in order ) #1,230
Performance Patch 3( install after both) #1,034
Save file ( all grinding missions done, unlocked DLC and cheat item in inventory ) for v2.08+: #764

I really hope KaguraGames get this game on Steam, they already added one of the developer game.

Picture is how it looks for me, even with demosaic the genitals are all aligned: View attachment 1929820

#1,186
#1,222

Or if you want to skip grinding etc you can use the save file link that it's above
Thank you for replying to my post, I've tried everything in order but I get the weird texture bugs regardless, at this point I'm convinced it's just an hardware issue or something like that, considering my PC isn't that ancient but it's also not really up to date.
It's also incredibly weird because it's only this one particular game that has these sort of glitches, I've tried most of this developer's other games but none of them ever caused any issues.

I appreciate the help nonetheless, if I do find a solution myself I'll make sure to share.

lordaran

Mar 26, 2020
Honestly, Despite the lack of positions you could do with the girls, the game is actually good! the concept is nice, the characters are beautiful, and the game isn't that hard which is good.

Personally, This is my fav or at least one of my favourite rpg games right now! I just wish that there were more positions, more unique scenes, and more corruption.

I'll be honest my kink is male domination, you're the boss, you could let others use your slave, mind break, rape, and most important is GANGBANG. i would love if the game had more gangbang, dp scenes, and special rape events with a story.
I think that's what the game lacks...

the game could have more unique story and special characters that people could drool for. for example, i think people would love the game more if there was this special girl, like a fellow guard(that is a girl) that you could corrupt as you go up the ranks, or a special event wherein you could blackmail the knight in the wealthy district, and much more. Character design is good but story and character development is also important.

overall the game is great and it's worth playing! i would the game to be as easy as this instead of his other game "the dead end" which is too long and the sex scenes are not so many which killed my mood half way.

this is by far the best and my most fav game osanagocoronokimini created. maybe because of my taste but honestly the design of the game and the characters especially the animation is a huge win for me. though of course i'm not into loli but it's ok cause it's optional in the game.

wish someone could create a mod or continue this fantastic game! honestly the game can have more stories. if someone knows how to create an rpg game or add a mod to this game, i implore you to continue this or the creator itself to create more story for this game, more animation and position, more maps and hehe more gangbang and corruption. I'll gladly donate and support anyone who continues this game!

Also, If you are a fan of corruption, rape, male dominance, you are the boss game, and gangbang then i suggest you try this game!! it's great! though there are only a couple gangbang, dp scenes but most scenes are rape so it's still good!!

p.s i don't condone rape nor any form of abuse. it is only a kink i wanna see in a fantasy game but not in real life. you may not believe me but i might just be the person who would stop or punish a rapist in real life even if it's dangerous lol. it sounds ironic and stupid but yeah i can't explain it. i only know that i'm into it but i won't actually want it to happen in real life lol.

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
Honestly, Despite the lack of positions you could do with the girls, the game is actually good! the concept is nice, the characters are beautiful, and the game isn't that hard which is good.

Personally, This is my fav or at least one of my favourite ..................................................................
The thing is that we lack "sandbox" hentai games and this one deliver it without any issues because you are a corrupt guard patrolling the city. Too bad this was pretty much just a test game for the developer to use Live 2D. Hopefully he gives more attention to it or release a better game with similar concept

Thank you for replying to my post, I've tried everything in order but I get the weird texture bugs regardless, at this point I'm convinced it's just an hardware issue or something like that, considering my PC isn't that ancient but it's also not really up to date.
It's also incredibly weird because it's only this one particular game that has these sort of glitches, I've tried most of this developer's other games but none of them ever caused any issues.

I appreciate the help nonetheless, if I do find a solution myself I'll make sure to share.
The links I sent I don't know if they are with problem or not, because I am using an older linked version which was removed. But other than this, I am using Jap locale in Windows to play japanese RPG Maker Games, dunno if this makes any difference. I also had problems with the game because the game folder was named too long, I don't remember what exactly was the problem, but shortening it fixed whatever problem I had.

Amlys

Jul 11, 2020
Hello,

I have a problem with patch 2.08. When I launch the game, I get an "operation not permitted" authorization error.

The error screen tells me to open "Auth.txt" in the datas, but I don't understand how to proceed.

I went to see the developer FAQ. it tells me to change the install location and check the security permissions, but nothing helps. And the answers of the developer are not more developed.

I had no problems with version 1.3. I had installed the complete version 2.08 but I had the bug of the side quests which do not start (bandit, raped woman and the brothel ticket). So I wanted to try this version 1.3 then patched by 2.08. I don't use "save annywhere mod" and i don't instal the texture pach yet.

Has anyone had this problem before, solved it, and could help me please?

lordaran

Mar 26, 2020
Hello,

I have a problem with patch 2.08. When I launch the game, I get an "operation not permitted" authorization error.

The error screen tells me to open "Auth.txt" in the datas, but I don't understand how to proceed.

I went to see the developer FAQ. it tells me to change the install location and check the security permissions, but nothing helps. And the answers of the developer are not more developed.

I had no problems with version 1.3. I had installed the complete version 2.08 but I had the bug of the side quests which do not start (bandit, raped woman and the brothel ticket). So I wanted to try this version 1.3 then patched by 2.08. I don't use "save annywhere mod" and i don't instal the texture pach yet.

Has anyone had this problem before, solved it, and could help me please?
Hello, Amlys! i encountered this problem myself but the computer itself fixed it for me by asking me to allow the "game.exe" to change something in the important document. In short, it's like the firewall asking permission for the game system to remove or change something in its own file which i allowed and there it started on its own.

If the "asking of permission" doesn't occur then the only thing i could suggest is to not put the file game inside another file. remove it if it's inside another file then play the game. though this is for another fix so i'm not sure with this method.

Also, for me the version 2.08 also had a bug wherein the side quest bandit and raped woman won't occur but the brothel ticket did occur. It occur after i got the playroom and prison expansion. After i got the expansion, the mysterious man in the underground brothel entrance appeared.

*SPOILERS*
If your main goal is to see the underground brothel, well, if you are a fan of loli then i suggest you try your best to fix the problem. But if you aren't then don't even bother haha. (underground brothel is basically the brothel but with lolis with some mission to find runaway lolis and take them back to the underground brothel.

lordaran

Mar 26, 2020
The thing is that we lack "sandbox" hentai games and this one deliver it without any issues because you are a corrupt guard patrolling the city. Too bad this was pretty much just a test game for the developer to use Live 2D. Hopefully he gives more attention to it or release a better game with similar concept
Oh wow, so this is just a test game yet it's so amazing! damn! well i'm glad he is successful in dlsite. he has plenty of sales espcially with this game. I hope he continues to develop this game or have a similar game like this in the near future!

Amlys

Jul 11, 2020
Hello, Amlys! i encountered this problem myself but the computer itself fixed it for me by asking me to allow the "game.exe" to change something in the important document. In short, it's like the firewall asking permission for the game system to remove or change something in its own file which i allowed and there it started on its own.

If the "asking of permission" doesn't occur then the only thing i could suggest is to not put the file game inside another file. remove it if it's inside another file then play the game. though this is for another fix so i'm not sure with this method.

Also, for me the version 2.08 also had a bug wherein the side quest bandit and raped woman won't occur but the brothel ticket did occur. It occur after i got the playroom and prison expansion. After i got the expansion, the mysterious man in the underground brothel entrance appeared.

*SPOILERS*
If your main goal is to see the underground brothel, well, if you are a fan of loli then i suggest you try your best to fix the problem. But if you aren't then don't even bother haha. (underground brothel is basically the brothel but with lolis with some mission to find runaway lolis and take them back to the underground brothel.
Thank you. Doesn't work but it not the end of life ^^ I think i'll just play with 2.08 bugged and wait until a proper release with 2.1 maybe ^^

For the brothel, well i just wanna finish the game in all (most i can ^^). I've got the extended prison but i don't know what do you mean with playroom (is it woman in your room ?).

If i can ask, as we speak about brothel, how do i have brothel licence with the dancing bar ?

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
Thank you. Doesn't work but it not the end of life ^^ I think i'll just play with 2.08 bugged and wait until a proper release with 2.1 maybe ^^

For the brothel, well i just wanna finish the game in all (most i can ^^). I've got the extended prison but i don't know what do you mean with playroom (is it woman in your room ?).

If i can ask, as we speak about brothel, how do i have brothel licence with the dancing bar ?
If you pay enough time the dancers, it will unlock "rub rub" which is to rub the penis on her clit. No actual sex, but I liked the expression of the character.

lordaran

Mar 26, 2020
hey guys! does the developer of this game have social media? like twitter, hentaifoundry, anything! except dlsite of course haha

KanazuDuke

Oct 2, 2021
Is there any other game where it has a similar function of character creation. So that you can fuck your own ideal waifu?

lordaran

Mar 26, 2020
Is there any other game where it has a similar function of character creation. So that you can fuck your own ideal waifu?
there's this game called simbro. it's a brothel management game! though you have to activate cheats to customize the girls. you can even customize yourself, bodyguards, and girls. it has animations though it's not HD like this game. it's almost 2D. nonetheless, it's a pretty good game. It has prostitution, gloryhole, rape, and multiple penetration. there are scenes where you force a maid to suck and fuck you so you'll hire her and where you can defeat gangs and if they have girls you can rape them with your gang on the spot and take her back to your dungeon/basement prison.

Reactions: sakuzuda

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So I know people are probably getting tired of people asking this but has the newer version been translated to English yet

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes