3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

malicardy

Feb 6, 2019
my bad, i was thinking on a new working mtl source since here on OP is either with the error i had or the error "makevideoplayableinline is not defined" when I boot it up every time depending on what link i downloaded from
So you can download both of those files that I linked, patch the base game with the dlc files, then download the quality patch #3 from this thread(I don't have the link on hand atm, but it's easily found) and boom, you've got a fully working, translated, uncensored copy of the game.

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
So are there going to be any more updates or is the 2.10 the last one and if so will it be translated
This game was done mostly as testing by the developer as he introduced Live2D, but I guess he will keep updating it for awhile. Now about the translation I don't know if VortexPin dropped it or not

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
This game was done mostly as testing by the developer as he introduced Live2D, but I guess he will keep updating it for awhile. Now about the translation I don't know if VortexPin dropped it or not
So is the MTL readable at least or difficult to understand?

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
I haven't played since the v.1.3 and now the comments says about DLC and translated stuff. What is needed for the full experience in this game?

Reactions: Foxy-Sama

Aysaa

Aug 1, 2021
I need help, game can't find inside01_extra02.png while entering brothel, i have it but in rpgmvp type

Yankee_001

Nov 21, 2020
idk why this happens, but every time I interact with women in this game it gives me a black screen, I'm not sure if it's the gungho anti viruses running around deleting everything, but just in case, does anyone else have this problem ?
1653205986820.png

Reactions: coachhedge
Sep 30, 2017
Yeah, it was a bug that happened if you chose non standard textures from the settings. I fixed it in the patch below. No other changes.

To intall, unpack it in the game folder and run EvilGuardsPatch.exe. Can be installed on any previous patch or on the original japanese 2.08, all changes are included in this one. I should also write a readme or something so that I don't have to repeat the instructions everytime.
I'm using 2.08 but when I run the patch it says invalid version?

thisisshenme

Aug 5, 2021
Apologise for my late present, but I was busy grinding my arse for daddy Zhongli (aka. CEO of Geo) in Genshin Impact. Anyways, here's the 2.0.8 update of DLC. To my surprise, the devs released this patch on February 8th, which I was merely a day late. Have a nice fap, comrades!
(I forgot to mention this is only a patch. Get the full game at page 38)
Changelog - February 8th, 2022:
- Additional types of mouth shackles.
- Added nose manacles.
it says the file does not exist

Reactions: Kink Miser

Kink Miser

Jan 29, 2018
If I am not wrong you need Deputy rank and then pass a day, then your friend will tell you about juvenile problem and then you go to Wealthy Street, I did it at daylight and one of the random people you may investigate will drop the introduction letter

You have to use Unlucky Charm BEFORE moving to the Commoner Street(Night), if used for Slum(Night) it will spawn the special female(or young) bandit. Then it will guarantee the spawn of the victim or bandit, victim can be found in 3 specific places of Commoner Street. If it's still not working, it's probably because you are using the version of the first post of the thread and it is sort of bugged. If yes, then download: #759 v1.3.0(base game) and DLC v2.8.0 (page 40, you overwrite the files of 1.3.0 with it) #788 as said in this post and then you can download the performance patch 3 #1,034 for faster image loading, uncensor (in-game settings) and translation.

You can also just try my save files (backup your save to not overwrite them) #764 which should work normally, if it doesn't then it's your game that is with a problem and you should do the downloads I mentioned.
files are gone any change we can get a new link please?

Reactions: thisisshenme
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes