3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
let me google translate :V

"Black Guards in the Trading Town APPEND" Added meat urinal-like texture

I've kept you waiting for a long time, but the "Black Guards of the Trading Town APPEND"
We have updated with countermeasures for errors that occur in some environments.

In accordance with that, the texture conversion function
Added "Meat urinal style" texture.
With this texture
A little graffiti on the body and semen stains will be added.
(Since the texture only changes, there is no change in the text etc ...)

image-800.jpg
image-84123400.jpg
imag4213423e-800.jpg

With this update, other than bug fixes etc.
This is the last update related to "Black Guards in the Trading Town".

I have already applied
Please wait for a while until the replacement is completed.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I never did manage to make the assassin pop up, so hopefully the new version fixes that.

Master Jacob

Jul 24, 2017
Although "meat urinals" are not my favorite part of this game, it is nice to see an update. However, there is something I really wish this game would do before Osanagocoronokimini moves onto the next project (My Secret Vacation 2?) ... naming our prisoners/slaves, and being able to break them into enjoying sex rather than being broken dolls. The latter is fine, so nobody get upset at me that this is his style, but I wish there was an option to make the woman in your private quarters begin to desire your return from Patrol Duty. Getting excited when you talk with her, hoping to be used by you.

Vortex_46

May 8, 2022
View attachment 1649887

Overview:
You're a guard in a bustling merchant town. Every day is full of people coming and going, and every day you've got to keep a sharp eye out for anyone who might disturb the peace. Arrest suspicious people and outright criminals to rise through the ranks! There are women among the wretched lot, however, and it's standard practice in your garrison to give such criminals a few more options when it comes to atoning for their crimes.

You'll be able to "interrogate" them, force them into prostitution, and even hold them in a secret underground prison... And if all that hard work has you feeling not yourself, head on over to the pleasure quarter on your day off to take in some dancing, meet some women, and more!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-02-12
Release Date: 2022-02-08
Developer: Osanagocoronokimini
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 2.08
Language: English (Edited MTL? Maybe?)
Genre:

Changelog:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extra: SAVE ANYWHERE MOD

View attachment 1368008 View attachment 1368009 View attachment 1368010 View attachment 1649890 View attachment 1649892 View attachment 1649893
View attachment 1649887

Overview:
You're a guard in a bustling merchant town. Every day is full of people coming and going, and every day you've got to keep a sharp eye out for anyone who might disturb the peace. Arrest suspicious people and outright criminals to rise through the ranks! There are women among the wretched lot, however, and it's standard practice in your garrison to give such criminals a few more options when it comes to atoning for their crimes.

You'll be able to "interrogate" them, force them into prostitution, and even hold them in a secret underground prison... And if all that hard work has you feeling not yourself, head on over to the pleasure quarter on your day off to take in some dancing, meet some women, and more!

Thread Updated: 2022-02-12
Release Date: 2022-02-08
Developer: Osanagocoronokimini
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 2.08
Language: English (Edited MTL? Maybe?)
Genre:

Changelog:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extra: SAVE ANYWHERE MOD

View attachment 1368008 View attachment 1368009 View attachment 1368010 View attachment 1649890 View attachment 1649892 View attachment 1649893
Does anyone know where the shady folk locate to get letter

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
Although "meat urinals" are not my favorite part of this game, it is nice to see an update. However, there is something I really wish this game would do before Osanagocoronokimini moves onto the next project (My Secret Vacation 2?) ... naming our prisoners/slaves, and being able to break them into enjoying sex rather than being broken dolls. The latter is fine, so nobody get upset at me that this is his style, but I wish there was an option to make the woman in your private quarters begin to desire your return from Patrol Duty. Getting excited when you talk with her, hoping to be used by you.
There are a few differences between the personalities of personal slave. If I am not wrong, some of them seem to actually enjoy cow girl position but clearly is trying to disagree that she is enjoying. It's been a time I played this game, so I don't remember which one but it was one of the two calm personalities

Reactions: Vortex_46
3.60 star(s) 31 Votes