3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Demosaic is now in Settings in-game. I haven't felt a difference in chasing gray cape criminals.

I know that you can use an item that guarantee young characters to appear in the maps and you can also custom create one in the HQ, but only in daylight.

I asked Silentce if he could update the thread but I guess he didn't. The download on first page has a uncensor that misplace genital if I am not wrong. You can try this: #1,056
Failed to apply patch! Invalid game version!

And yes, I did download the other version of the game that's linked in the post linked to there and tried manually applying the append and everything. Didn't work either.

Here is the full log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
I know that you can use an item that guarantee young characters to appear in the maps and you can also custom create one in the HQ, but only in daylight.
You will have to elaborate on that as you gave me almost no info on how to actually do it. I specifically only hang around the HQ as you described it. Also I'm trying to spawn them in but as i already explained clearly, i cannot figure out how to do so as i do not have the updated code info and process to do so. I looked through almost every page which is 12 pages on 100 posts per page enabled, doing this while searching with control+f/g for words like number and i can't find any recent information on this

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
Failed to apply patch! Invalid game version!
You probably downloaded the v2.0.7 instead of v2.0.8. Check again carefully the posts

You will have to elaborate on that as you gave me almost no info on how to actually do it. I specifically only hang around the HQ as you described it. Also I'm trying to spawn them in but as i already explained clearly, i cannot figure out how to do so as i do not have the updated code info and process to do so. I looked through almost every page which is 12 pages on 100 posts per page enabled, doing this while searching with control+f/g for words like number and i can't find any recent information on this
Now I think I understood what you mean. For them to be unlocked you have to do in-game quests as Deputy to a certain point your NPC friend will tell you about the young characters OR you can go to Memories in the main menu and use a crystal that is here to unlock them earlier, picture below
01.png
You can also create custom characters, including DLC characters but I don't know if you need to complete the quests or unlock with the crystals.

02.png

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
is the save anywhere mod messed up? or not compatible with quality patch 3 maybe?

I get this in the bar at the first of the game:

TypeError: Vx.SaveModelParams is not a function
eval (eval
Game_Interpreter.command355 (chrome-extension://pbhnienmlfgdepgkkacgnlnpipdnjbln/www/js/rpg_objects.js:10500:5), :1:4)
Game_Interpreter.command355 (chrome-extension://pbhnienmlfgdepgkkacgnlnpipdnjbln/www/js/rpg_objects.js:10500:5)
Game_Interpreter.executeCommand (chrome-extension://pbhnienmlfgdepgkkacgnlnpipdnjbln/www/js/rpg_objects.js:8930:34)
Game_Interpreter.update (chrome-extension://pbhnienmlfgdepgkkacgnlnpipdnjbln/www/js/rpg_objects.js:8838:19)
Game_Interpreter.update (chrome-extension://pbhnienmlfgdepgkkacgnlnpipdnjbln/www/js/plugins/MPP_SelfVariable.js:157:23)
Game_Map.updateInterpreter (chrome-extension://pbhnienmlfgdepgkkacgnlnpipdnjbln/www/js/rpg_objects.js:6115:27)
Game_Map.update (chrome-extension://pbhnienmlfgdepgkkacgnlnpipdnjbln/www/js/rpg_objects.js:6022:14)
Game_Map.update (chrome-extension://pbhnienmlfgdepgkkacgnlnpipdnjbln/www/js/plugins/MPP_MapLight.js:1129:26)
Game_Map.update (chrome-extension://pbhnienmlfgdepgkkacgnlnpipdnjbln/www/js/plugins/MouseWheelExtend.js:217:26)
Scene_Map.updateMain (chrome-extension://pbhnienmlfgdepgkkacgnlnpipdnjbln/www/js/rpg_scenes.js:608:14)

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
is the save anywhere mod messed up? or not compatible with quality patch 3 maybe?
I don't think it is compatible, different modders. You can also use RpgMakerSaveEdit 0.66 to put Super Debug Tool in your inventory so you can save anywhere without relying on mods. #764 or you can use my save files ( it has debug tool ) if you don't bother about character naming, though all quests are done

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
You probably downloaded the v2.0.7 instead of v2.0.8. Check again carefully the posts

Now I think I understood what you mean. For them to be unlocked you have to do in-game quests as Deputy to a certain point your NPC friend will tell you about the young characters OR you can go to Memories in the main menu and use a crystal that is here to unlock them earlier, picture below
View attachment 1747686
You can also create custom characters, including DLC characters but I don't know if you need to complete the quests or unlock with the crystals.

View attachment 1747687
You say you think you understand, but I'm not too certain i believe that. I believed i have interacted with the crystal several times on various saves and tried to make a young character by talking to the guard clearly visible in the first image at the left side. I input codes there to try to spawn what i want but can never spawn a young character and it seems you are either reluctant to, don't understand or don't know how to summon one using the 12-15 x3 code. If there is of course an easier method that doesn't require interacting with code, then you will have to teach me about that as i refuse to go through complex stuff (letalone the entire game) to understand the process. All i know is how to interact with the codes and to and from with mods i have enabled that crystal as i mentioned and input codes using what i presume to be the age formula mentioned early into this thread.

Cruxiz

Jun 23, 2017
Yeah, it was a bug that happened if you chose non standard textures from the settings. I fixed it in the patch below. No other changes.

To intall, unpack it in the game folder and run EvilGuardsPatch.exe. Can be installed on any previous patch or on the original japanese 2.08, all changes are included in this one. I should also write a readme or something so that I don't have to repeat the instructions everytime.
Hey quick question, how do you create these patches yourself? Is this functionality from MZ? Because I didn't see it yet. Seems straight forward enough. Is there anything in particular you do to extract the necessary translation strings?

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
Just asking can anyone access or is it just me

Edit: My all of the browsers I tried said the site took too long to respond
It's not my internet because I just used it the other day

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
I could not unlock the juvenile scene. Am I missing something?
1: Check the 'loli' and 'shota' content on option mode.
2: Get to the highest promotion.
3: Talk to your buddy about the rumour about pedo gang being dismantled.
4: Talk to the new bouncer in the upper left corner of the red light district.
5: Talk again to your buddy.
6: Patrol the Nobles district at day.
7: Get the dropped pass.

There you go.

YuyuK_05

Feb 28, 2018
So, you know the drill. Sit back, relax and download this patch. v2.0.9 updated right on April's Fools.
Also, I linked back the base game here, just in case someone is lazy to scroll back to page 38.
Changelog: Minor bug fixes (that's it).

Last edited:

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
So, you know the drill. Sit back, relax and download this patch. v2.0.9 updated right on April's Fools.
Also, I linked back the base game here, just in case someone is lazy to scroll back to page 38.
Changelog: Minor bug fixes (that's it).

thanks

VortexPin

Jan 9, 2020
Hey quick question, how do you create these patches yourself? Is this functionality from MZ? Because I didn't see it yet. Seems straight forward enough. Is there anything in particular you do to extract the necessary translation strings?
The process is anything but straightforward, I pretty much had to write a low level custom patcher myself. As far as I know, there are no good tools for patching RPG Maker games. All text was extracted manually.

Cruxiz

Jun 23, 2017
The process is anything but straightforward, I pretty much had to write a low level custom patcher myself. As far as I know, there are no good tools for patching RPG Maker games. All text was extracted manually.
Then I shall apologize for mistaking the effort it took. Job well done then!

Reactions: VortexPin
3.60 star(s) 31 Votes