3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

thana06

Dec 8, 2020
i can't use lucky charm, unlucky charm and Amulet it's alway still not change

Last edited:

Arius Zauber

Oct 15, 2016
Why there is no mega or nopy links ?
Im just curious because this two are most used and convenient file sharing services.

May 31, 2018
Alright, looking for a little help here.

1-What links in this monster thread are suggested for full(or mostly) translated game uncensored?

2-The friend in the game mentioned some specific people, such as a female bandit in the slums and a rapist or some such in the common street area. I’ve never met these characters, how do you activate those events?

Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
Alright, looking for a little help here.

1-What links in this monster thread are suggested for full(or mostly) translated game uncensored?

2-The friend in the game mentioned some specific people, such as a female bandit in the slums and a rapist or some such in the common street area. I’ve never met these characters, how do you activate those events?
For the female bandit you have to go to the slums at night after getting up the ranks, I don't remember at which they start appearing.
As for the rapist, you don't find him, you find his victims in the second area you unlock, don't remember the name, but basically the market area.
Both the bandit and rape victims are easier to find if you use the unlucky charm, which you use once you load into your designated patrol area.

Reactions: 0101NeedAName

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
Works only at Slum Night ( use once before entering the work area ), I never saw female assassin spawning out of Slum Night time. If it still doesn't spawn, try reinstalling with the file of page38 and the new MTL posted here
I patched everything and the event still doesnt work.

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
i can't use lucky charm, unlucky charm and Amulet it's alway still not change
Lucky charm has to be used IN the work area. Unlucky charm before you leave your headquarters and the work area must be Night time ( ex: Slum Night etc )

I patched everything and the event still doesnt work.
Weird, it works normally here with v2.0.8 and the last MTL done by Vortex. Then I don't know what is happening

btw guys I just discovered that brothel with Dancers has an extra option if you keep giving tips or calling them for blowjobs. Dancer will say that you are a regular and she can do a "rub", I don't know the specifics but I always gave the best tip and then brought one of them to the room. rub.png

Last edited:

VVhisper

Jan 29, 2019
Do you still need to get the DLC separately or is it part of the v2.0.8 download?
If you mean the links in the first post, they already include update and machine translation.
But, it uses my version of machine translation, which contains an issue with the event.
I higly recommend using MTL by VortexPin from this post.

VortexPin

Jan 9, 2020
Alright, as promised, here's an uncensor patch that actually works (hopefully)

To install, copy the archive contents into the game folder and run UncensorPatch.exe. Works for any version. You can delete the patch files after it's done. To revert the patch, copy over the www folder from the original game (or just the www/js folder if you wanna be fancy). As usual, let me know if something doesn't work.

Honestly, I prefer the censored version better, it does a good job at hiding some akward rigging sometimes. But hey, some people might prefer it that way.

Vordred

Aug 12, 2018
Lucky charm has to be used IN the work area. Unlucky charm before you leave your headquarters and the work area must be Night time ( ex: Slum Night etc )

Weird, it works normally here with v2.0.8 and the last MTL done by Vortex. Then I don't know what is happening

btw guys I just discovered that brothel with Dancers has an extra option if you keep giving tips or calling them for blowjobs. Dancer will say that you are a regular and she can do a "rub", I don't know the specifics but I always gave the best tip and then brought one of them to the room.
Good to know! i knew there is a mechanic like this i don't know if there is one at your room when you have a slave but not broken or not using hallucinate item. Where she will submit as the month passes while having daily commitments with her. Slowly changing expressions ang being obedient due time.

If there isn't any nor has not been implemented yet then poop.
(I just want my prisoner to welcome me with a happy lewd face not Angry and Emotionless)

Ohhhhh and does anyone know how to get a scene on the 2nd Detention room?

Last edited:
Reactions: 0101NeedAName

VVhisper

Jan 29, 2019
Alright, as promised, here's an uncensor patch that actually works (hopefully)

To install, copy the archive contents into the game folder and run UncensorPatch.exe. Works for any version. You can delete the patch files after it's done. To revert the patch, copy over the www folder from the original game (or just the www/js folder if you wanna be fancy). As usual, let me know if something doesn't work.

Honestly, I prefer the censored version better, it does a good job at hiding some akward rigging sometimes. But hey, some people might prefer it that way.
There seems to be a problem with some of the animations.

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes