3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
So here is a question has anyone manage to find this stupid ass bandit? I have the unlucky charm and still nothing.

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Man I would like to play this game, but worried the translation will ruin the experience....so how bad is the MTL?

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
Man I would like to play this game, but worried the translation will ruin the experience....so how bad is the MTL?
Don't worry it's pretty good since the options are translated and if you worried about if there is a story there is none. Your character is silent.

Hikari231

Oct 13, 2020
It might be my sh**** phone but might as well ask here does anybody here experience some type of lag when you go near this twinkling type of stuff, I also get this type of lags whenever I chase a criminal due to them blinking with a holy light of some sort IMG_20220211_170551.jpg IMG_20220211_170551.jpg

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Okay so the Append update is supposed to incorporate some loli and shota in the criminal list. I've played on an old save and for 2 hours of trying things out, I couldn't find one other than 1 randomly poping from a prostitute character. I've tried to create a new character from a fresh start and even after max rank, I can't find any young girls.

Was the patch successful? I tried many variations of toggling Young Characters with futa and Chaos mode but no luck.

Here's a preview of what you should see in the Append update:

Edit: There's actually a new quest to unlock the loli content which @Hodedra explains very well below.

Last edited:

DLS911

Feb 19, 2019
Okay so the Append update is supposed to incorporate some loli and shota in the criminal list. I've played on an old save and for 2 hours of trying things out, I couldn't find one other than 1 randomly poping from a prostitute character. I've tried to create a new character from a fresh start and even after max rank, I can't find any young girls.

Was the patch successful? I tried many variations of toggling Young Characters with futa and Chaos mode but no luck.

You have to make quests for the guard commander (visible only during day) to unlock them

Reactions: Slayerz

DLS911

Feb 19, 2019
Whats new in 2.08? THe last time I played it was 1.0
Google Trad of the APPEND patch notes:
Feb/08/2022
● ver 2.0.8
・ Added types of mouth shackles
・ Add a nose cangue

Jan / 13/2022
Correction of typographical errorsBug fixes
● ver 2.0.7
Fixed the ability to return prisoners to prison
-Fixed "Wakaba Amulet"
-Fixed other minor bugs

Jan / 12/2022
Miscellaneous
● ver 2.0.6
・ Chaos mode added

Jan / 10/2022
Bug fixes Miscellaneous
● ver 2.0.5
・ Implementation of items to increase the appearance rate of young characters
・ Slight adjustment of character model and system
・ Fixed other bugs

Jan / 09/2022
Bug fixes Miscellaneous
● ver 2.0.4
-Addition of items that worsen the mental state of prisoners
・ Other bug fixes

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017

From my experience, I had to start a new game, and only when I got to the max rank on the soldier garrison and got a letter for the secret club on the market district, loli and shota started to appear.

Reactions: Slayerz

Fitser

Aug 4, 2017

I have them and I'm pretty sure they were unlocked after completing the quest to get a prisoner into your room and taking the next quest to add more space to the dungeon. Or at least that's when mine started to appear.

Reactions: Oxiton and Slayerz

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Hi, how can i export the girls i capture to the new version?
* Nevermind, just export save file.

Last edited:

Hodedra

May 7, 2020

You need to bribe your way up to the highest position (Deputy Commander), then the next day your buddy should tell you about the discovery and dissolve of Epstein lolishota smuggling ring by nobles. Talking with him after the cutscene would give you information about how the remnants would still be around, and from then you can find a loli prostitute in the slums when doing night patrol and encountering them in patrols. To unlock the FULL experience of lolis however, you need to patrol in the trading district at night time and encounter the loli brothel bouncer. Talk to him and they'll tell you need a special invitation. Finish the patrol, talk again to your buddy and choose the daytime wealthy district job. One of the suspects there (the one on the lower right side of the map) will drop the invitation. Talk again to the bouncer after your patrol and you'll experience your first free loli session.

After that, you can talk to your buddy and he'll tell you that you may expand the jail. Talk to the Commander and he'll ask for money and slaves. Talk to the loli brothel gigolo after patrol and you'll unlock the 'escaped slave' minigame, which pays a lot for each escaped slaves. You NEED to have at least 5 of those prohibited articles you can buy from your buddy per patrol, since loli/shota characters has a very low% of actually having any items on their person, especially those escaped slaves.

Quick tip: you can abuse the save anywhere mod for this part of the game. At this point of the game you should have at least 10k gold, which you should use to buy the clover charm (any encounter will be females) and patrol on commercial district. Any girls with large boobs will net you 2k if you turn them to the commander, but girls with larger breasts will net a whooping 5k per capture. Lolis/shotas is 2k per capture unless they spawn with gigantic boobs (can happen, but very rare). You can also abuse the 5 daily captures by savescumming until 1: they spawn the escaped slave loli or 2: they spawn a gigantic breasted convict.

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes