3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

JoGio

Jun 19, 2018
Needs a character creator
It's a pain in the ass to grind something good
At some point u unlock a "wanted" system where you have to choose to patrol in the day, then before patrolling or going down the stairs, go to the room on the far right in the upper floor and talk to a guy facing a desk. The first of 3 options lets you create a wanted poster which just lets you pick the gender/shape/age/size/color/features of the character you want. At the end of your patrol that character will be in the jail in one of the cells next to the inspection room.

Reactions: Doragor

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
At some point u unlock a "wanted" system where you have to choose to patrol in the day, then before patrolling or going down the stairs, go to the room on the far right in the upper floor and talk to a guy facing a desk. The first of 3 options lets you create a wanted poster which just lets you pick the gender/shape/age/size/color/features of the character you want. At the end of your patrol that character will be in the jail in one of the cells next to the inspection room.
Found it, kinda buggy though
Messing around with hair colors crashed my game 3 times and choosing boyish personality causes the game to treat females like boys, not sure it was a translation thing but I'm gonna rework my tomboy rn.

JoGio

Jun 19, 2018
Found it, kinda buggy though
Messing around with hair colors crashed my game 3 times and choosing boyish personality causes the game to treat females like boys, not sure it was a translation thing but I'm gonna rework my tomboy rn.
Yea boyish is for male characters. If you give a male character anything other than boyish then they're treated like girls. I also had a crash on hair color but it works most of the time.

Larolaroth

May 23, 2021
I tried starting it today, and got Error: EPERM: operation not permitted. anyone else got that? Worked before

touloumpas

Aug 9, 2018
i would like to have a walkthrough/guide,but can someone at least tell me,if you can send the prisoners to the brothel,and if this is possible,how to the door for it in the underground prison.
thanks in advance.

jaseena

Nov 13, 2018
i would like to have a walkthrough/guide,but can someone at least tell me,if you can send the prisoners to the brothel,and if this is possible,how to the door for it in the underground prison.
thanks in advance.
The prisoners in normal cells are put into public brothel automatically. You can see this by having very few prisoners and using public brothel

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
thanks in advance.
There isn't any hidden stuff, actual max rank can be obtained by bribing your superior lots of times and after it you can unlock quests with him, which he will give out details. Now the DLC require you to go in daylight to the Wealth Area and when searching suspicious people one of them randomly will trigger an event with a letter of introduction which will make a new NPC appear in the backalley of the area where you can access all brothels.

touloumpas

Aug 9, 2018
There isn't any hidden stuff, actual max rank can be obtained by bribing your superior lots of times and after it you can unlock quests with him, which he will give out details. Now the DLC require you to go in daylight to the Wealth Area and when searching suspicious people one of them randomly will trigger an event with a letter of introduction which will make a new NPC appear in the backalley of the area where you can access all brothels.
i reached max rank without bribing him,by locking away criminals,and then just gave him the 10k to give me the vice captain position.i suppose i will have to start anew?also...is the DLC in the download file of the OP,or is it somewhere in the 37 pages of comments?

Last edited:

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
i reached max rank without bribing him,by locking away criminals,and then just gave him the 10k to give me the vice captain position.i suppose i will have to start anew?also...is the DLC in the download file of the OP,or is it somewhere in the 37 pages of comments?
DLC is a few pages back there, I don't remember which one but you will have to look out for the links. Vice Captain isn't the max rank, it's Deputy and you will have to give him lots of bribe in daylight

touloumpas

Aug 9, 2018
DLC is a few pages back there, I don't remember which one but you will have to look out for the links. Vice Captain isn't the max rank, it's Deputy and you will have to give him lots of bribe in daylight
is the max rank when you get the key for the cells permanently?if yes,then,that is what i meant by vice captain = deputy

YuyuK_05

Feb 28, 2018
I bought the DLSite version. Here's my untouched copy grabbed just today (February 2nd, 2022). Go ahead and snatch these, or use these links as a backup means. Expect future updates from the devs, if there are any.
Base game - v1.3.0:

APPEND DLC - v2.0.7 (WARNING: SLIGHTLY OUTDATED VERSION. Please go to page 40 for v2.0.8):

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2019
Fastest wat to beat this game is to just arrest as many people as possible to get your rank up because the salary increase as you rank up with arrests is gonna eclipse bribes anyway. Only take bribes in the wealthy district where they typically give you more money than they're worth as an arrest that you can just give to your boss to increae your rank faster.

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes