3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
Now you should have all kind of access. If you go talk to the commander in the next day, he should give you a quest to allow you to have a personal slave, but you will have to capture certain women for him. He will specify the quantity and how they should look, after completing it you will be able to talk with him again to expand your prison which will allow new torture rooms and cells too. I think you can now trigger too the Wealthy Area event in daylight that you can find a letter of introduction to the new secret brothel

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
Now you should have all kind of access. If you go talk to the commander in the next day, he should give you a quest to allow you to have a personal slave, but you will have to capture certain women for him. He will specify the quantity and how they should look, after completing it you will be able to talk with him again to expand your prison which will allow new torture rooms and cells too. I think you can now trigger too the Wealthy Area event in daylight that you can find a letter of introduction to the new secret brothel
I don't know how my commander either theodore or what he seem didn't give me anything

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
I don't I feel the game so buggy who should I meet anyways, I didn't do any quest and I only get rank up
Yeah, thats the bug that doesn't trigger Captain speech where it supposed to be trigger when you use the newer update.
Speak to Captain/Commander only can do missions, others doesn't have any mission-related function.
Ah yes, is Commander. sorry...

If it doesn't trigger after you reached max rank in job, thats the bug.
Dell96kill btw your current avatar in your screenshot Untit41234213led.png is still not a max rank yet, your next promotion is max rank.
Side note: emm to let the game works like normal first I believe to play in Japanese first, im not trying to fuck any translation, I mean the game itself already buggy, the translation may occurs more errors... let the game author update their game first please. Dell96kill not trying to break your fun, but do play the Jp ver first, because of many problems about content doesn't work probably.

Last edited:

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
Yeah, thats the bug that doesn't trigger Captain speech where it supposed to be trigger when you use the newer update.
Speak to Captain/Commander only can do missions, others doesn't have any mission-related function.
Ah yes, is Commander. sorry...

If it doesn't trigger after you reached max rank in job, thats the bug.
omg, I hate this game.... now I have to start a new game I've been playing for like 3 hours and feel nothing happen plus yesterday I try to do the trigger and it won't happen

and this is why I hate beta game

racu_racu

May 31, 2020
I believe according to the developers, this was meant to be a short and experimental project. The fact that it has become a full game should be commended in itself.

Reactions: iixviiiix

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
I believe according to the developers, this was meant to be a short and experimental project. The fact that it has become a full game should be commended in itself.
hope he doesn't screw up the new game next, he might gonna put RNG random characters in his new game just to add a bit life in the game

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
I thought most of you know about the Prisoner Card function?
Aren't favs girls are the only important for a save file? (captures folder in /www)

Sharing your prisoner around, isn't it fun :sneaky: ntred,well if you love your prisoner thats it
most of them from noble strict, orange short hair one is a prostitute

Last edited:

GECK1989

Jul 22, 2018
What exactly is the bullying? Like when you find a proof of crime and ask if the person want to give a blowjob instead of being jailed? I noticed that a few personality don't cry but a few others do in this scene.

btw I was using the Rpg Maker save editor and noticed a Super Debug item which I don't remember, was it added with the recent append? First option of it allow to save anywhere, which is kind of good.

Another question, I am creating a new character. Difficult affects how many checkpoints and the time on each mission or does it affect RNG too?
about tears, I noticed that everyone has them, but in prison they all have small (shortened / squeezed) as the length of the hair changes, and with large eyes, tears are not visible, but under compulsion, outside the prison, before the arrest, tears there is . as for me it's a bug. By the way, if someone wants to get a loli with one of the adults, characters from a random, you need to arrest, a prostitute - a loli, during the arrest her character "breaks" randomly into, some kind of adult character.

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
omg, I hate this game.... now I have to start a new game I've been playing for like 3 hours and feel nothing happen plus yesterday I try to do the trigger and it won't happen

and this is why I hate beta game
RpgMakerSaveEdit 0.66 should be able to fix it if you manually find the Event and edit it of your save file. I guess this is a new bug, I have been playing since 1.0 and was Deputy for a long time

Which file did you edit?
He is using the MTL done by VortexPin on page 33

For those interested: Debug Tool allows you to force certain events to happen. For example, before you enter the night shift you can force rape victim event and prostitutes to appear in the area, one will be guaranteed to have spawned.

Last edited:

GECK1989

Jul 22, 2018
2022/01/12 The latest version is ver2.0.6

● ver2.0.6 Update contents
・ Addition of chaos mode

Without my comments.

Reactions: Reluser

mindunn01

Aug 16, 2021
i try the UNCENSOR script
and everything turn into japanese
is having translation script and uncensor at the same time possible
im trash at technology and also english so im sorry for that

GECK1989

Jul 22, 2018
ver2.0.6

and also we are waiting for version 2.0.7, with the correction of errors that the author made for version 2.0.6 anyway. And so on, more and more ...

i try the UNCENSOR script
and everything turn into japanese
is having translation script and uncensor at the same time possible
im trash at technology and also english so im sorry for that
To get a working anti-censor, first wait for the final version in Japanese, Then for the translation into English, and only then for the Anticezor into the English version. Only in this order. There is no other way.

GECK1989

Jul 22, 2018
Chaos - (google translation of the text at the beginning of version 2.06)
Chaos mode is set. This mode removes many restrictions such as pregnancy restrictions, gender restrictions and random generation restrictions for young people (breast size, pubic hair, etc.).
Instead, note that in many cases the sequence of sentences and some of the graphics do not match. If you want to get out of chaos mode, make it optional.
* Please note that characters created during chaos mode and events that occur such as pregnancy will not be canceled even if you switch to mode.
Also note that we cannot support conflicting events in chaos.

My personal opinion.
Chaos, it's interesting, varied, but buggy.

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes