3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
When I applied www folder from translated version, the version changed from 2.0.0 back to 1.3.0 and the option to add lolis/shotas disappeared from options, I think we'll have to wait until 2.0.0 version will be translated... I tried to translate with translator++ but it breaks scripts sadly.
That's because I had to translate certain options directly instead of using a patcher or a medium. I recommend waiting for a patch exclusively for the append version to come out.

Reactions: Garnser

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
That's because I had to translate certain options directly instead of using a patcher or a medium. I recommend waiting for a patch exclusively for the append version to come out.
Yeah I got a thought that you did it all manually, since, again, translator++ which I usually use, couldn't translate the game properly, without breaking scripts. Whatever the pace you are working right now, health is the top priority, don't overextend yourself.

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
Yeah I got a thought that you did it all manually, since, again, translator++ which I usually use, couldn't translate the game properly, without breaking scripts. Whatever the pace you are working right now, health is the top priority, don't overextend yourself.
Most likely you tried to translate something that had to stay in Japanese in order to work into English, causing the game not to recognize the original code.

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
Most likely you tried to translate something that had to stay in Japanese in order to work into English, causing the game not to recognize the original code.
Yeah, i've tryed to translate all maps, since most dialogs are in there, I am just too lazy to check for errors, it usually works without editing anything.

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
Ok so are there Loli and Shota in the game or do we have to download the one version that sama did
You'll have to download 1.3.0 version and apply 2.0.0 patch, then you will need to turn Loli and Shota on in the options or you can get a save file a few pages back, since you can get this content only in a late part of the game.

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
You'll have to download 1.3.0 version and apply 2.0.0 patch, then you will need to turn Loli and Shota on in the options or you can get a save file a few pages back, since you can get this content only in a late part of the game.
ok thanks for that so will it be in English or Japanese if I do that

GECK1989

Jul 22, 2018
I'm just wondering, at the pace at which you are working now, can you tell the approximate release date of your translation? 1 day, 3 days, a week? , more ? And yes, thank you very much for your work.

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
Can you provide a screenshot? Did you used the file I provided or did you made your own?
When you try to check a shota before he is sent to prison, he had a female genitalia. I was using your file, I don't mod or know how to

can someone share 1.30 version cause im still at 1.00 version , pls share the link
Check from 27 page and on, I am sure it is around here someone posted 1.3.0 clean link and 2.0(append)

Also, for those who don't know japanese I recommend to use Textractor. It's extremely simple to use and it google translate stuff for you, tehre are probably even videos on youtube in case you somehow don't understand how to use it.

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
I'm just wondering, at the pace at which you are working now, can you tell the approximate release date of your translation? 1 day, 3 days, a week? , more ? And yes, thank you very much for your work.
I'm not sure when I'll put it out, but I'd like to at least have the core of the game translated and out in a week. No promises though.

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Unlike the Gloryhole job spot where i randomize prisoner in the job array if there is more than 1 for this job,
for the stripper ill loop them up and when there's no one left then its the normal random generation that takes over
also if on Stripper only and not M or V tags this means you/customers cant invite them for more private stuff
View attachment 2022-01-08 07-45-13.mp4

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Im now working on the prisoner breaking/training...
performing action on prisoners reduce their resistance and increase the action related stat
at the end of the day prisoners resistance grows back with fixed amount...
but its reduced if the prisoner main stat is lowered:
(Pride for Wealthy ones, reduced performing shameful actions on them)
(Courage for commoners, reduced performing abusive actions on them)

the highest the resistance the lower the gain on stats/bodyparts (sense/skill) gains

when resistance does not grow anymore thats where ill switch poisoner state to 5 else it remains 2
(it what decide if you need restrains to have sex with then in their cells)

Jobs
------
Gloryholes:
its where your 1-10 prisoners could get passively trained/broken and earn you some money
(their Stamina/willpower suffer more than in normal training)

Stripclub:
cowgirl sex counts + stats + no resistance to unlock Stripper job?
cowgirl sex counts + oral counts + stats + no resistance to unlock M Stripper job?

Brothel:
Undecided

Last edited:

GECK1989

Jul 22, 2018
Im now working on the prisoner breaking/training...
performing action on prisoners reduce their resistance and increase the action related stat
at the end of the day prisoners resistance grows back with fixed amount...
but its reduced if the prisoner main stat is lowered:
(Pride for Wealthy ones, reduced performing shameful actions on them)
(Courage for commoners, reduced performing abusive actions on them)

the highest the resistance the lower the gain on stats/bodyparts (sense/skill) gains

when resistance does not grow anymore thats where ill switch poisoner state to 5 else it remains 2
(it what decide if you need restrains to have sex with then in their cells)

Jobs
------
Gloryholes:
its where your 1-10 prisoners could get passively trained/broken and earn you some money
(their Stamina/willpower suffer more than in normal training)

Stripclub:
cowgirl sex counts + stats + no resistance to unlock Stripper job?
cowgirl sex counts + oral counts + stats + no resistance to unlock M Stripper job?

Brothel:
Undecided
I see on different videos like in prison, they can appoint girls to "work" and change their clothes. But I did not find this function in the game. Is this a modification, cheat, or some kind of quest?

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Is a mod im making using my own custom plugins to add functionality to the game (game is fine but i always want more lol)

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
can someone please post the new version that came out but in English version.
(交易街の黒い衛兵~地下監獄と女囚達~APPEND)
btw I'm talking about this one -

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes