3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
this game is good for those who hate loli can't access it easily anyways

the game lock loli content unless you complete the quest here I saw in the tread on ci-en
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe run that paragraph into Jisho.

'A spoiler for ones who said loli and shotas won't appear, it's recommended not to see for other people (context: who don't like loli/shota content).
When you choose to go the brothel at night, go back up the stairs and talk to your colleague. He'll tell you about the existence of loli/shota only brothel; only then you can unlock the content.'

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
Maybe run that paragraph into Jisho.

'A spoiler for ones who said loli and shotas won't appear, it's recommended not to see for other people (context: who don't like loli/shota content).
When you choose to go the brothel at night, go back up the stairs and talk to your colleague. He'll tell you about the existence of loli/shota only brothel; only then you can unlock the content.'
I think I just unlocked the new brothel by chance. First the friend of MC has to mention the problem of new outcasts, then you go to the rich area in daylight and there is a chance of this event richarea.png
Edit:
For those who don't remember or simply don't know, there is a mysterious npc in the brothel zone asking for a letter of introduction

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
Thanks Sama変態, all the previous poster, and supporters.

THIS IS AN UNCENSOR PATCH, NOT A TRANSLATION!
DO NOT USE ANY OF BELOW CONTENT PROVIDED BY backtrow if you want it to stay original,
use it in english tl, or suspicious, or any disagreement.

1.) Method to uncensor which is known from previous post in this thread. (Check image)
View attachment 1584124 View attachment 1584125

2.) Here's the patch, if not DIY.
MEGA egv2jp_www_data_ce View attachment 1584118
Note:
1.) It will only works on version 2.00 if you download from provider Sama変態. Any newer or older might occur errors
2.) It will replace the English translation, please use it at own risk.
3.) Note to downloader from version 1.30, you might have to redownload the v1.30, and update your version
from 1.30 to 2.00, then only use the patch.
4.) Working with older version save file.
@ backtrow to report error occur if you used the file above.
Btw the uncensor is showing wrong genitals for some of the new characters

GECK1989

Jul 22, 2018
Btw the uncensor is showing wrong genitals for some of the new characters
Can you provide a screenshot? Did you used the file I provided or did you made your own?
I personally played without a censor, but I can explain this effect. It will also explain why this update is so small, and the number of character options is the same. The author cheated and did not make loli as separate full-fledged characters, he made universal "bodies" of the female gender. and for the boys, I "attached" the animation of the mooring "over" the animation of the bodies (my video animation of standing characters slows down, first the hair appears, then the body, and the last, the "devices" of the boys, under the censor), sometimes this makes a strange effect when you think INTO in front of you is not very beautiful, BUT !! a girl dressed up like a prostitute, and at the bottom she has a "surprise from Thailand", but "they" along the way and got here thanks to the omnipotent random from the development. LOL.

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
I don't know man, my pc was built like 6 yrs ago, honestly I didn't experience any animation lagging playing this rpgm.
Okay, i nvr experience any lagging from any rpgm unless you put something(outer source) repetition to break the game.
If I rmb correctly, their Summer Vacation is video based which is a huge base file, but smooth, you just need a video play plugin.
now is using l2d plugin, i don't know maybe the plugin itself isnt that good build for rpgmaker.

Last edited:

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
so uh, can i apply trans patch at previous post to this version ?
When I applied www folder from translated version, the version changed from 2.0.0 back to 1.3.0 and the option to add lolis/shotas disappeared from options, I think we'll have to wait until 2.0.0 version will be translated... I tried to translate with translator++ but it breaks scripts sadly.

AppleJuiceBox

Apr 9, 2021
Thanks Sama変態, all the previous poster, and supporters.

THIS IS AN UNCENSOR PATCH, NOT A TRANSLATION!
DO NOT USE ANY OF BELOW CONTENT PROVIDED BY backtrow if you want it to stay original,
use it in english tl, or suspicious, or any disagreement.

1.) Method to uncensor which is known from previous post in this thread. (Check image)
View attachment 1584124 View attachment 1584125

2.) Here's the patch, if not DIY.
MEGA egv2jp_www_data_ce View attachment 1584118
Note:
1.) It will only works on version 2.00 if you download from provider Sama変態. Any newer or older might occur errors
2.) It will replace the English translation, please use it at own risk.
3.) Note to downloader from version 1.30, you might have to redownload the v1.30, and update your version
from 1.30 to 2.00, then only use the patch.
4.) Working with older version save file.
@ backtrow to report error occur if you used the file above.
is this the same bullshit you're trying to pull off with having us pay for a better decensor mod?

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Hey, I found this today, is that the same game or a sequel?

I ask, bec the cover is different

VortexPin

Jan 9, 2020
Is anyone actively working on translation? I'll probably make a simple one myself, but it would be nice to know if someone else is on it.

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
Hey, I found this today, is that the same game or a sequel?

I ask, bec the cover is different
This is a dlc that was shared on page 27 by Sama変態. It adds RNG lolis and shotas to the main game

Is anyone actively working on translation? I'll probably make a simple one myself, but it would be nice to know if someone else is on it.
There is a skelly guy (Gamer Fafala) that made translation for the main game, since the dlc came out yesterday, there wasn't much talk about translation yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: SirDregan
Apr 30, 2020
G'dday folks, I shall try to partake in this intriguing game...
mast'rpiece liketh this touches mine own sweet spoteth, reminds me of a similar game about imp'rial gates.

Truly for everyone,
S're Duzcom'alot

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
there is another patch again 2.0.1 and it's very important =

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
This is a dlc that was shared on page 27 by Sama変態. It adds RNG lolis and shotas to the main game

There is a skelly guy (Gamer Fafala) that made translation for the main game, since the dlc came out yesterday, there wasn't much talk about translation yet.
Aye, I'm working on a translation for the game+append. Currently migrating the old translation to a new .trans file in Translator++. I did get sick recently so progress may be a tad slow right now, but it's coming along none the less.

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes