3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

VortexPin

Jan 9, 2020
Thanks for the link! Straight off the bat, there seem to be new switches in the options, off by default. Probably need to turn them on for some of the new content.

Th3DEAD

Jul 10, 2017
Yep, need the untranslated version at 1.3 minimum to work. I think, need to get my and on one of them.

Th3DEAD

Jul 10, 2017
Worked like a charm for me, just copied all the files inside the www folder to the main game's www folder.
Worked like a charm for me, just copied all the files inside the www folder to the main game's www folder. I used the translated 1.3 version posted some pages back.
Did you try interacting with one female ? I just tried memory and couldn't interact with any of them.

DevPrime99

Apr 19, 2020
I'll wait for the MTL patch tbh if i wanna start a new game since i can't read Japanese at all -_-

GECK1989

Jul 22, 2018
How to create a background in this engine under the text and buttons that is not transparent black at all? There must be some hidden line in the settings file that indicates this. Please help! And then, my screen translator (screen-translator_3.2.1.exe) cannot cope, because of poorly distinguishable hieroglyphs, and learning the Japanese language, for me, is already too late.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Wow, the first new loli character appeared once I got to max guard level, on the first level at night, as a prostitute, damn, I thought the patch was a lie until now

Th3DEAD

Jul 10, 2017
Wow, the first new loli character appeared once I got to max guard level, on the first level at night, as a prostitute, damn, I thought the patch was a lie until now
What's your options ? Even using the wanted creator can't got the new model to show, only 1 to 10 1 being normal and 10 "old" if we can say she really look old...

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
What's your options ? Even using the wanted creator can't got the new model to show, only 1 to 10 1 being normal and 10 "old" if we can say she really look old...
I didn't do anything in the options nor the wanted creator. She just appeared. I don't know if I have to progress somehow on the quest about the 10 big tits womans for the other prison, idk, the new characters won't appear. Can't seem to access the new brothel either.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Th3DEAD
3.60 star(s) 31 Votes