3.60 star(s) 31 Votes
Mar 1, 2019
Is there any way to make prisoners wear clothes? Seems weird to put different outfits in the game and then never be able to wear them again once you imprison them. Also does the wealthy district have a special event at night like the other ones do? (Bandit girl in the poor district, rape victim in the commoner district, prostitute in the entertainment district)

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019
Happy Christmas, my fellow degenerates!
My gift to you all is an update to the translation patch. Simply install in the game's base folder and run. (No requirements other than the game itself.)

Now I may continue working on the patch, but I wont be posting any more updates until the Append comes out and I manage to (somehow) get my hands on it.
Until then, ya'll have a Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year!
Just as I started this whole game's first translation by supplying the files back when, I totally don't mind buying the Append and dumping it here. I just don't know how frequently I visit the forum to give you guys the updated versions to translate.

Does DLsite have a gifting feature?

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
Is there any way to make prisoners wear clothes? Seems weird to put different outfits in the game and then never be able to wear them again once you imprison them. Also does the wealthy district have a special event at night like the other ones do? (Bandit girl in the poor district, rape victim in the commoner district, prostitute in the entertainment district)
I think most of these events may get upgraded over time or come with the append. Like the rape victim, you can rape her too or send her to a medic which apparently doesn't really do anything for now other than having her disappear of the map. It feels like the medical option was supposed to have an extension, dunno, maybe the woman rewarding you later with money or something for helping her?

The Caesar is asking what is the subtle difference between 1.00 and 1.30.

Note that this was typed by me, one of Caesar's most trusted Praetorians, so I do not adhere to any of this stuff. I just do the asking and such.
A few small additions and bug fixes. I guess one of the "biggest" additions were preferred prostitute option when going to a brothel and personal slave in your room

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018

does this trigger you ppl?
not... much but it's a bit disappointing, it seems they going to focus on My Secret Summer Vacation 2

one disappointing is it just less content in this game, not much to do after becoming the top guard, the girl RNG is good and the animation is good but a bit buggy I don't know it looks weird the animation, unlike the last game The Dead End has a lot of effort

ray.doe

May 21, 2019
not... much but it's a bit disappointing, it seems they going to focus on My Secret Summer Vacation 2

one disappointing is it just less content in this game, not much to do after becoming the top guard, the girl RNG is good and the animation is good but a bit buggy I don't know it looks weird the animation, unlike the last game The Dead End has a lot of effort
They said that this was just supposed to be a side project and was probably an experiment on random mob generation. We could expect a much more polished game that utilizes the game's randomization in the future.

Reactions: Dell96kill

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
They said that this was just supposed to be a side project and was probably an experiment on random mob generation. We could expect a much more polished game that utilizes the game's randomization in the future.
I'm just glad SSV 2 is coming next. I need more games of that types after Summer Memories, and SSV 1 was pretty pretty pretty good when it came out.

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
yeah.. that's probably it, I guess they gonna add random characters who get raped which is a good feature sometimes I feel lifeless without random people who can't get interact in-game

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
yeah.. that's probably it, I guess they gonna add random characters who get raped which is a good feature sometimes I feel lifeless without random people who can't get interact in-game
From what i got, my summer vacation 2 will be a priority one game for this year and after that, there will be a new rpg game with rng characters, guess it would be worth the wait, considering Evil Guards system is working as it should.

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
From what i got, my summer vacation 2 will be a priority one game for this year and after that, there will be a new rpg game with rng characters, guess it would be worth the wait, considering Evil Guards system is working as it should.
hopeful they do better

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
View attachment 2022-01-03 14-19-37.mp4

I was so annoyed i coulnd decide to keep chara or not before looking at the others so made a plugin for it lol

Added:
---------
Queuing on prisoner process so you can process them all and not just the last one

next step:
------------
Now when your jails are full i should bring up a menu to display the chara currently occupying the cell you have chosen

Im already displaying some chara stats but will extend them to have bodyparts sense/usage counts/current ml of cum in those holes and chara stats to work with for the breaking/training
ill disable the daily +1 "prisoner degree" and increase it when you reach a certain training degree.

Last edited:

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
View attachment 1577614

I was so annoyed i coulnd decide to keep chara or not before looking at the others so made a plugin for it lol

Added:
---------
Queuing on prisoner process so you can process them all and not just the last one

next step:
------------
Now when your jails are full i should bring up a menu to display the chara currently occupying the cell you have chosen

Im already displaying some chara stats but will extend them to have bodyparts sense/usage counts/current ml of cum in those holes and chara stats to work with for the breaking/training
ill disable the daily +1 "prisoner degree" and increase it when you reach a certain training degree.
Will the plug-in be for joiplay on phones or just PC

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Hmm its using the default plugin MV interface to extend/override code (the same method game creators uses to add good stuff to the MV engine) so i guess it should work on both

Im also customizing daily prisoner assignments for night jobs (Stripper, Stripper+oral, Stripper+vag, Gloryhole oral, Gloryhole doggy, Gloryhole missionary)
if prisoners in cell block 1-10 have one of those jobs assigned they will be added to the random choosing array for that job position (if you give the position to only one of the prisoner for each job they will be guaranteed to appear there) for the Stripper only its a bit different you can have a larger number

Once given the next night you can go to those place and experience the prisoner you have set for those positions (at the end of the day depending of their jobs customer will train the bodyparts used and the Sex stat window will show those values) and you also contribute with your night visit to those places

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 31 Votes