3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
After maxing your achievement points, talk to the leader before doing any morning patrols in the room right next to your buddy and pay a bribe.
To meet the female bandit, go to patrol at slums at night. Using the unfortunate charm will make that you encounter her 100%.
The mistress is just a random encounter at noble district at night. They have a moderate chance to spawn pregnant (at any stage), but that's it.
Thanks for the help

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So last question once the bandits are captured what happens to them next they disappear the next time and the gate on the right side guarded by the other guards can you get pass them

Neoazeta

Dec 23, 2019
So last question once the bandits are captured what happens to them next they disappear the next time and the gate on the right side guarded by the other guards can you get pass them
The right side are male prison. That are not part of the game.
The guards said that the staff there always full (of gays :ROFLMAO: ).

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
Happy Christmas, my fellow degenerates!
My gift to you all is an update to the translation patch. Simply install in the game's base folder and run. (No requirements other than the game itself.)

Now I may continue working on the patch, but I wont be posting any more updates until the Append comes out and I manage to (somehow) get my hands on it.
Until then, ya'll have a Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year!

Last edited:

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
My gift to you all is an update to the translation patch. Simply install in the game's base folder and run. (No requirements other than the game itself.)

Now I may continue working on the patch, but I wont be posting any more updates until the Append comes out and I manage to (somehow) get my hands on it.
Thank you and you have yourself a merry Christmas and a happy New Year I got an error as soon as I downloaded the patch

Last edited:

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017

I'm getting the error message Failed to load: img/system/IconSet.png

AppleJuiceBox

Apr 9, 2021
thank you Gamer Fafala and omgmagi for giving hint.
This was possible thanks for their hints, so I can retouch one didn't messed up other functions.

How to apply downloaded file: Backup your game! Then, simply paste same location as .exe and replacing existing files.
Uncensored mod for v1.30 only, ( don't replace it for lower version or newer too, the code will messed up )

WARNING: Do not download this below if you don't feel like have any problem with the visual. Use at your own risk!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Fap Year! (ok jk, best wishes everyone.)

PS: However, the base is originally pixelated. Thus, you will still see its pixelated.
(unce_samples) better , also visit here for more 's status & future version/Append.

NO GAME will be provided, please support the
so they will make something more interesting in the future.
If you want to fap to their game, support them

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this fucker is charging you money to use his most updated uncensor mod.

AppleJuiceBox

Apr 9, 2021
thank you Gamer Fafala and omgmagi for giving hint.
This was possible thanks for their hints, so I can retouch one didn't messed up other functions.

How to apply downloaded file: Backup your game! Then, simply paste same location as .exe and replacing existing files.
Uncensored mod for v1.30 only, ( don't replace it for lower version or newer too, the code will messed up )

WARNING: Do not download this below if you don't feel like have any problem with the visual. Use at your own risk!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Fap Year! (ok jk, best wishes everyone.)

PS: However, the base is originally pixelated. Thus, you will still see its pixelated.
(unce_samples) better , also visit here for more 's status & future version/Append.

NO GAME will be provided, please support the
so they will make something more interesting in the future.
If you want to fap to their game, support them

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"3. I'm sorry but I have to put the better_visual_patch in supporter area. Initially I just wanted to learn and code it myself then allign them good as well, so I can get better feeling out of the game. But since im sharing my files..."

did you really think you could get away with this? on a piracy website?

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
backtrow tried to pull on fast one on us and made a PAID uncensor mod which gets rid of your translation if applied. would you be able to translate the uncensor files once someone uploads the updated version here?
I could, depending on what was changed. Tho I don't plan on updating anything until the Append comes out.

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes