3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
Still workimg on it. Will release an updated translation sometime this month.
B
Damn.... I should have ask....
thank you Gamer Fafala and omgmagi for giving hint.
This was possible thanks for their hints, so I can retouch one didn't messed up other functions.

uncensored mod for v1.30 only, ( don't replace it for lower version or newer too, the code will messed up )
View attachment 1533750
PS: However, the base is originally pixelated. Thus, you will still see its pixelated.

I will not provided the game, please support the
so they will make something more interesting in the future.
If you want to fap to their game, support them

Can you tell me what you did? I'm tryimg to translate the game but I dont want to have to edit something and screw somethimg up im the process.

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
Can you tell me what you did? I'm tryimg to translate the game but I dont want to have to edit something and screw somethimg up im the process.
Manually edit it with notepad++ or some capable to read json file, find the code you provided
(which is easier than reading through the whole scripts), rewrite and testing.

Pros: You will know which is the part you dont want to mess up and which one can be rewrite.

2. About translator++, sometimes translator++ auto-read wrong scripts that shouldn't be translated and it messed up the code quite frequently but this only applied to heavy-plugins installed rpgm, its working alright for light-weighted one.
if you see some weird fonts/code/{} which means you shouldn't messed up with, but sometimes, there some japanese dialogue inside of it, so you will have the remember the japanese in-game, run it beside, test it and write at the same time could make thing a lot easier (you don't need to revisit to fix bugs)

Cons: All manual, gonna takes a lot a lot a lot a lot of time. So, i suggest you do partial manual edit in their RPGMaker you can check out the translation guide/ tech to translate in this f95 forum,

2. also do the auto translate with translator++ or some great tool like on-screen translate something like that to save your time eg: Textractor, any develop-free tool, etc (im not gonna promote their tools, and please don't quote me their tool.)

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
Manually edit it with notepad++ or some capable to read json file, find the code you provided
(which is easier than reading through the whole scripts), rewrite and testing.

Pros: You will know which is the part you dont want to mess up and which one can be rewrite.

2. About translator++, sometimes translator++ auto-read wrong scripts that shouldn't be translated and it messed up the code quite frequently but this only applied to heavy-plugins installed rpgm, its working alright for light-weighted one.
if you see some weird fonts/code/{} which means you shouldn't messed up with, but sometimes, there some japanese dialogue inside of it, so you will have the remember the japanese in-game, run it beside, test it and write at the same time could make thing a lot easier (you don't need to revisit to fix bugs)

Cons: All manual, gonna takes a lot a lot a lot a lot of time. So, i suggest you do partial manual edit in their RPGMaker you can check out the translation guide/ tech to translate in this f95 forum,

2. also do the auto translate with translator++ or some great tool like on-screen translate something like that to save your time eg: Textractor, any develop-free tool, etc (im not gonna promote their tools, and please don't quote me their tool.)
What values did you change to correct the alinement? For me, clearing mosaics caused the genetals to shift slightly to the left.

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
I put the same as you do.
Maybe is the translator that shift the position, why don't you try to edit with notepad++, try and see what happen
Doesn't seem to be an issue with the translator. Works as long as it's in Japanese but the slight left shift still exists.
Screenshot (10).png

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
I updated the allignment but graphics edited, is a 50MB files
check back the post , it did took me quite some times, there are some bad coding/ or maybe my bad ps...
I think they are intended to misallign for anyone attempt to uncensor
Its sold as mosaic so you barely see any alignment problem as you got distract by mosaic... that's my guess.

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
I updated the allignment but graphics edited, is a 50MB files
check back the post , it did took me quite some times, there are some bad coding/ or maybe my bad ps...
I think they are intended to misallign for anyone attempt to uncensor
Its sold as mosaic so you barely see any alignment problem as you got distract by mosaic... that's my guess.
Whatever you did, It mostly worked. The female genitalia is now center on the body, as it should be. Only the penis is not centered.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What did you do to correct the alignment?
(Sorry for asking so many questions. I'm pretty new at this.)

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Is the translation updated with the OP or do I need to look for specific posts in the thread?

Mlqel

Jun 26, 2017
I'm getting

ReferenceError
makeVideoPlayableInline is not defined

Can anyone help out? I'd be grateful.

Unknown980

Feb 27, 2021
View attachment 1367968

Overview:
You're a guard in a bustling merchant town. Every day is full of people coming and going, and every day you've got to keep a sharp eye out for anyone who might disturb the peace. Arrest suspicious people and outright criminals to rise through the ranks! There are women among the wretched lot, however, and it's standard practice in your garrison to give such criminals a few more options when it comes to atoning for their crimes.

You'll be able to "interrogate" them, force them into prostitution, and even hold them in a secret underground prison... And if all that hard work has you feeling not yourself, head on over to the pleasure quarter on your day off to take in some dancing, meet some women, and more!

Thread Updated: 2021-08-23
Release Date: 2021-08-20
Developer: Osanagocoronokimini -
Version: v1.00 TL2
Censorship: Yes (Mosaics)
Language: English (Edited MTL) by Color, Neoazeta, iToyohisa, and loliwarden
Genre:

Installation:

This game's Translation is a work in progress there will be some parts not in English however the game should be playable from start to finish.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - WORKUPLOAD -
Extra:
SAVE ANYWHERE MOD

View attachment 1368008 View attachment 1368009 View attachment 1368010
Can this game play in android?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Can this game play in android?
1. Go to Google Play, install Joiplay and its RPGM plugin
2. Download this game and extract it to a folder on your phone
3. Go to that folder, find the file "game.exe", tap on it and open with Joiplay
4. Add the game in Joiplay, then you can play it

Reactions: Reluser

12dsds121

Aug 28, 2020
I keep getting this error whenever I interact with a character 'Cannot read property 'release' of undefined'
any ideas?

Maowe

May 7, 2020
...times like this I'm thinking in immersive action, as this append data that is coming out with more creation tools, should make it have male/female protagonists abilities.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
How do you become deputy leader and can you meet the female bandits and the mistress the one guy is talking about
After maxing your achievement points, talk to the leader before doing any morning patrols in the room right next to your buddy and pay a bribe.
To meet the female bandit, go to patrol at slums at night. Using the unfortunate charm will make that you encounter her 100%.
The mistress is just a random encounter at noble district at night. They have a moderate chance to spawn pregnant (at any stage), but that's it.

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes