3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Turbopene

Jul 5, 2018
Translation mostly don't work for me, all the menu and options are still in japanese it's like playing blindly through the options... any help¿

Larolaroth

May 23, 2021
Has anyone figured out how to unlock the last 5 scenes that would be on the bottom right "5normal beds" in memories?
Build version 1.2.5

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
any character code collection? because rando generated only once a super hot girl and it was a dancer. Never saw anything similar again.

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
this works, but it's for an older version of the game (I think 1.0.6) so things that are in the CommonEvents.json (stuff like what kind of clothing they ware) will be reverted to the 1.0.6 ver.

edit:
also does anyone know how to translate this line?
[ 足元見やがって…!]
I keep getting something about feet, but that doesn't sound right. I think she may be talking about being mocked, but that doesn't sound right either...

Last edited:

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
this works, but it's for an older version of the game (I think 1.0.6) so things that are in the CommonEvents.json (stuff like what kind of clothing they ware) will be reverted to the 1.0.6 ver.

edit:
also does anyone know how to translate this line?
[ 足元見やがって…!]
I keep getting something about feet, but that doesn't sound right. I think she may be talking about being mocked, but that doesn't sound right either...

here's a dictionary that can explain it better. She's being taken advantage of (which is the point of the entire game)

Reactions: Gamer Fafala

mynameishi

May 14, 2018
Has anyone figured out how to unlock the last 5 scenes that would be on the bottom right "5normal beds" in memories?
Build version 1.2.5
You have to unlock the personal chamber by talking to the warden when you've beaten the game by sending him 10 girls with big boobs.

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
Build version 1.2.5
Talk to the Grandmaster about keeping a prisoner in your room. complete his request and you can procede to unlock those scenes.

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
Got stuck on another line:

やけに詳しいって?​
ま、蛇の道は蛇ってやつさ。​
……あとよ、大きな声じゃ言えないが​
いいもんがあるんだ​

Any ideas?

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
Got stuck on another line:

やけに詳しいって?​
ま、蛇の道は蛇ってやつさ。​
……あとよ、大きな声じゃ言えないが​
いいもんがあるんだ​

Any ideas?
I'm assuming you're stuck with the second line, it translates to a snake knows the snakes path or something, its a proverb that means only a bad person can properly understand another bad person. I can't think of an English equivalent. Hope this helps a bit.

gtwenties

Mar 17, 2019
Hi, is anyone here have the 1.0.6 version with MTL? or any newer version with MTL, please. the mega link for it is dead.
Thanks in advance.

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
Alright, I am DONE trying to translate this thing. It's too much for me to do on my own, and too much for someone who hardly knows a lick of japanese like me to dive headfirst into translating. I'll leave the game, both translated(partially) and JP here for anybody who wants to pick it up. (Or just use. What isn't personally translated is MTL)

(File too big for F95Zone. Uploaded to Anonfile)

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes