3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Hylianmaster

Jun 12, 2018
Thanks, but how exactly do I start it? It has a 600mb archive that I can't open
only happens with this version? or did you already try the main one of this post? Maybe you just lack some complement? it goes without problems for me. there is only one file? It may be that you did not unzip it well, you have a folder called "www" as well
desc.jpg

Reactions: 0101NeedAName

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
only happens with this version? or did you already try the main one of this post? Maybe you just lack some complement? it goes without problems for me. there is only one file? It may be that you did not unzip it well, you have a folder called "www" as well
View attachment 1457687
Weird, for me it doesn't have an icon. It's just a blank icon file that doesn't start + the other folders, I tried some other upload people made and it's the same here. Maybe I will try reinstalling the RTP, but I am still able to play the 1.0 version normally

edit:
Actually, the official website doesn't even have a RTP for MV. I also used 7zip to unzip it

Last edited:

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
New Update
You can download 1.2.1 here, 1.2.0 had a game breaking bug in it when loading female characters.

1.2.0 has been released and is mainly about hair colour and that the coding for it has been adjusted:
from here we have added about 70 types of hair color bases.
Each of these 70 types of bases has about 100 more shades, so
will there be about 7,000 additional hair colors?
Please note that the hair color processing has changed,
so it may be slightly different from the hair color before ver1.1.0.
image-800.jpg
Furthermore, edit mode has been improved, and zoom function has been fixed for Windows 7 users.

Sadly, the game has become heavier so people might experience more lag, and the ability to change eye colour has NOT been added due to technical difficulties.

Loli news:
Nothing for this particular update, but back in October 19 they did release a post:
アンチエイジング.gif
I think it will be implemented in the form of append. (DLC)
The timing is still undecided.
It seems that it will be a while
since it is necessary to complete the update of the unbranded version such as adding hair color first.
This append will most likely contain (not final):
  • Add loli and shota characters to the list of suspicious characters (with or without male as an option)
  • Add personalities for girls and boys.
  • Add hairstyles for girls and boys?
  • The captured girl will be put in the underground prison like other prisoners.
  • The boy is put in a corner of the women's prison.
  • In the game, lolis are restricted to have small breasts and no hair, but you can edit them to have big breasts and hair.
  • You can also put male genitalia on female characters.
  • Add some kind of quest?
So basically we get lolis, shotas, and futas as DLC.

Last edited:

Hylianmaster

Jun 12, 2018
New Update
You can download it from (personally recommend Mexa).

1.2.0 has been released and is mainly about hair colour and that the coding for it has been adjusted:

View attachment 1468238
Furthermore, edit mode has been improved, and zoom function has been fixed for Windows 7 users.

Sadly, the game has become heavier so people might experience more lag, and the ability to change eye colour has NOT been added due to technical difficulties.

Loli news:
Nothing for this particular update, but back in October 19 they did release a post:
View attachment 1468240

This append will most likely contain (not final):

So basically we get lolis, shotas, and futas as DLC.
Is it just me or is the game not loading the girls in version 1.2.0? I only see this screen

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZedTed

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
So are we gonna wait for a TL Update?
I wouldn't hold my breath, the game is being regularly updated and it is a pain to translate this game. Translating the text causes the game to crash because the coding and text are interconnected, so to say. And even if there is a final version, I doubt anyone would translate this game.

Same story with the developer , although that one has the added issue of putting all dialogue in 1 text file.

My recommendation is using to MTL the game yourself and, if the game is unable to be hooked, use .

Reactions: TKNash and Reluser

iToyohisa

Aug 25, 2017
I wouldn't hold my breath, the game is being regularly updated and it is a pain to translate this game. Translating the text causes the game to crash because the coding and text are interconnected, so to say. And even if there is a final version, I doubt anyone would translate this game.

Same story with the developer , although that one has the added issue of putting all dialogue in 1 text file.

My recommendation is using to MTL the game yourself and, if the game is unable to be hooked, use .
I´ll be doing a MTL once it has more content and more areas

Hylianmaster

Jun 12, 2018
I still have the same error when trying to start a new game right in the part where you are going to see the dancers but it seems to work if you go with a game already started, the problem with this one is that at least in my case I never see any of the new implementations like new clothes or new hair colors this game is getting quite buged

iToyohisa

Aug 25, 2017
I still have the same error when trying to start a new game right in the part where you are going to see the dancers but it seems to work if you go with a game already started, the problem with this one is that at least in my case I never see any of the new implementations like new clothes or new hair colors this game is getting quite buged
Ive got the one you posted 1.2.1 its working fine for me with out translation

Hylianmaster

Jun 12, 2018
turning on this option seems to work for the moment. I will progress to see if all still works normally. I hope a can see the new suits on.jpg

Hylianmaster

Jun 12, 2018
well i started a new game. clean from start to finish. what am I doing wrong? the girls just keep showing up in the same outfit :cry:

Zelnik

Sep 28, 2019
So forgive me for being slow off the mark here, but how do you install the translation, and where do you find it?

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018

● ver1.2.1 Update contents
・ First aid for errors that occur in ver1.2.0
I had the same issue that I couldn't start the .exe and it had a blank icon as the other version. If anyone else get the same problem: just rename it to a smaller text quantity and it will fix itself. Also thanks for the file

So forgive me for being slow off the mark here, but how do you install the translation, and where do you find it?
I think the newest MTL is for 1.0.6 and you can find a few posts ago if I am not wrong

Reactions: Hylianmaster
3.60 star(s) 31 Votes