3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Like how the previous game just skipped out on the expansion that had a few lolis on here.
Not really, I have this dev's previous game that was uploaded here and yeah I can fuck lolis with no problems.
It really depends if the mod that's reviewing the game wants to ban it or no.

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
Why isn't the 1.0.6 version not taking any screenshots? I look at the prisioner's wanted poster, but the game dosen't save the image in the captures folder....

Last edited:

kayakibraco

Oct 22, 2020
For people wondering how to get custom character in the game using the number codes:

Basiclly each two digits in the A and B number lines represent a feature on that person's body
though there are still some digits in C line that I can't find any connection to the customization just yet.
I will like to share my findings and hope that somebody smarter than I am can make sense of the
remaining digits if possible.

see attached file for reference

Last edited:

Reluser

Aug 19, 2020
For people wondering how to get custom character in the game using the number codes:

Basiclly each two digits in the A and B number lines represent a feature on that person's body
though there are still some digits in C line that I can't find any connection to the customization just yet.
I will like to share my findings and hope that somebody smarter than I am can make sense of the
remaining digits if possible.

see attached file for reference

Check page 15 of this thread, slightly edited. I'm not smart, only "figured out" through trial and error method, and comparing slight changes by changing every value, one value at a time.

Last edited:
Reactions: kayakibraco

kayakibraco

Oct 22, 2020
Check page 15 of this thread, slightly edited. I'm not smart, only "figured out" through trial and error method, and comparing slight changes by changing every value, one value at a time.
This is exactly what I was looking for/working on. I hope that the forum creator can put this in the extra section for everyone to see. (y)

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018

● ver1.1.0 update contents
・ Addition of clothes for female suspicious persons
・ Slight improvement of the recollection room
・ Other minor bug fixes
Thanks, but how exactly do I start it? It has a 600mb archive that I can't open

kayakibraco

Oct 22, 2020
guess what, after 3 hour making that document of my, i just found out today that the game offers a design option for players that want to design their own character/s. Just go to the wanted room and select the first option.

I feel so dumb rn... :HideThePain:

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes