3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019
I'm too busy unfortunately to offer any further translation, so I apologize the game's sort of sat around gathering dust here. But hopefully some of the others who were working with me still plan to work on it more, and if not, anyone else is welcome to pick up where I left off!

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
I'm too busy unfortunately to offer any further translation, so I apologize the game's sort of sat around gathering dust here. But hopefully some of the others who were working with me still plan to work on it more, and if not, anyone else is welcome to pick up where I left off!
it was hard to translate this game, it keeps crashing I'm not doing it

Last edited:

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
is it possible your character makes the prisoners pregnant? if i have sex with the same prisoner will she get pregnant?
Yes, there is a pregnancy pill. But first you need to "train" the prisoner a bit until they get emotionless so they obey you and eat the pregnancy pill.

Reactions: Reluser

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Yes, there is a pregnancy pill. But first you need to "train" the prisoner a bit until they get emotionless so they obey you and eat the pregnancy pill.
I managed but there is no speech or what happened to the babies, they just go back to normal

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
From where can I get 1.03?
Go to and search the Japanese title (交易街の黒い衛兵~地下監獄と女囚達~) and you can find most available versions of the game. If there is an update, wait a few days and then do the same thing to get that version: should be up by then.

I recommend torrents (has tag [Hentai Game] instead of [Japanese]) or Mexashare followed by Katfile (much slower) as download hosts. Rapdigator is almost always premium only.

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
the spiritual successor to the imperial gatekeeper. Needs more content, better translations. But it has massive potential.

Nabeee

Mar 24, 2019
Maybe a dumb question but, I downloaded the 1.0.5, how do you update from 1.0 to keep your save and what's already translated?

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019
Maybe a dumb question but, I downloaded the 1.0.5, how do you update from 1.0 to keep your save and what's already translated?
In spite of saying I can't really work on the translation any more due to life stuff, I'll admit that another reason is precisely this - I don't know how to do this either, so I can resume translating an updated release with my previous work intact.

Hopefully someone can give us both an answer :ROFLMAO:

Vilen_U

Oct 23, 2019
In spite of saying I can't really work on the translation any more due to life stuff, I'll admit that another reason is precisely this - I don't know how to do this either, so I can resume translating an updated release with my previous work intact.

Hopefully someone can give us both an answer :ROFLMAO:
where can I download the new version?

Atal112

Jun 17, 2020
For some reason the new versions don't work on Joiplay,which is weird if they are still RPGM games. Oh well,guess il have to wait for them to pop up here

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
Here you go - I asked for password and he reuploaded one without it.

It's original JPY release of 1.0.6. Now we need to wait for someone to make translation patch.
Here is 1.0.6 JPY. Win 8 and later.

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes