3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
After clearing the main story in 14 days, I'll say some things about this game.

It's too short. And easy, compared to the other osanacoro games. Even without savescumming you can probably clear the game in about 20-30 in-game days.

The time limit mechanics was only enforced on the first 3 ranks. After that, you might as well stroll through the pleasure quarters while having your subordinates pick out potential targets. There's no need to make people pay fines until you reach the last area, because you'll need more reputation than money.

There's no 'forcing the girls into prostitution' part, it's basically enforced to them once they got arrested. Secret underground prison? Everybody in the town knows about it, since heck, see the point before. The three brothels might as well be useless since you're paying for entirely random girls. There's no storyline either, this game is in essence 'sex the npc' type game.

The 'rare encounter' you can get info about like with rapists, murderer, female bandits ETC never happened even with the pricy 10k per use bad luck charm. And the other 10k charm is basically useless after you unlocked the 'create-your-own inmates' feature on the last promotion.

Why am I so butthurt? Because I expected something like TDA. This is just TDA stripped down to it's barest function: 'defeat' girls, lock'em and do anything you want. On top of that, there's no lolis.
NO LOLIS.
so i saw this and agree with everything, but i have one burning quesiton i need answering: what's TDA?

Reactions: hentaigunman

iToyohisa

Aug 25, 2017
Maybe a dumb question but, I downloaded the 1.0.5, how do you update from 1.0 to keep your save and what's already translated?
this is a fast MTL of 1.0.6 and Neoazeta save anywhere.
https://f95zone.to/threads/mtl-part...nd-1-0-osanagocoronokimini.91818/post-6663394

Also on how to get the translation thats good in onto the new version, idk if there are any otherways, you could get Translator++ and open it up twice one for the 1.0 and one for 1.0.6 (btw there is a 1.0.8 out so maybe wait before serious translations) then you manualy copy paste from one to the other.

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019
this is a fast MTL of 1.0.6 and Neoazeta save anywhere.
https://f95zone.to/threads/mtl-part...nd-1-0-osanagocoronokimini.91818/post-6663394

Also on how to get the translation thats good in onto the new version, idk if there are any otherways, you could get Translator++ and open it up twice one for the 1.0 and one for 1.0.6 (btw there is a 1.0.8 out so maybe wait before serious translations) then you manualy copy paste from one to the other.
By God, that might just work actually, I just wasn't/still am not sure if T++ will let me open two windows at once, let alone easily allow me to copy sections over.
Doing it dialogue box-by-dialogue box is a little above my paygrade.

Still, appreciate finally getting a POSSIBLE solution from someone! Cheers, mate!

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
Is this still being worked on? By the translation team I mean. The DL page shows it's had a few updates.

OneBeep

Feb 27, 2021
A good base but too short. The generated characters are quite good.

Does anyone have any games to recommend with this quality of randomly generated Live2D character with, like this one, a bit of "management" ? with H scene animated.

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
just bug fixes
Thanks, is this MTL or just the jp version?
A good base but too short. The generated characters are quite good.

Does anyone have any games to recommend with this quality of randomly generated Live2D character with, like this one, a bit of "management" ? with H scene animated.
The developer is new to Live2D as far I am concerned, but most of his games works the same way: characters with body alike, but different faces etc. On my guess this game has less content than most of his games because he is testing Live2D in this game

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Speaking of Live2D has anyone figure it out how to remove the mozaic shader from RPG Maker?

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
oh... no.. i scare this happen, hope f95zone didn't notice
Eh it's always a gamble. You can have loli games here... if the mod that's reviewing the game allows it. So yeah it will be a 50/50, for example his previous game (that has loli and shota) is here.

Btw those loli models are looking good!

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
Eh it's always a gamble. You can have loli games here... if the mod that's reviewing the game allows it. So yeah it will be a 50/50, for example his previous game (that has loli and shota) is here.

Btw those loli models are looking good!
just don't make a model like elementary school clothing and backpack right that's mostly the case right against the rule

OneBeep

Feb 27, 2021
ok, thanks, I'll try it.

The developer is new to Live2D as far I am concerned, but most of his games works the same way: characters with body alike, but different faces etc. On my guess this game has less content than most of his games because he is testing Live2D in this game
I hope that's the case, the graphics of their other games are pretty decent.

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
oh... no.. i scare this happen, hope f95zone didn't notice
if the dev did add lolis into the game it'd be dlc so f95 would prob just not have the dlc uploaded. Like how the previous game just skipped out on the expansion that had a few lolis on here.

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes