3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
This game needs some quality of life updates like clothes, proper showing of social classes, private prisoners of your choice that aren't fucked by numerous guys for eight hours straight etc.

Hylianmaster

Jun 12, 2018
For those who wants to uncensor the game, replace the original CommonEvents.JSON in the data folder with the one attached to my comment. If you dont find the data folder (which is in the www folder), then you'd need to "unpack" the .exe using EnigmaVBUnpacker
Thank you very much with this also you can put the mod to save anywhere too

ray.doe

May 21, 2019
This game needs some quality of life updates like clothes, proper showing of social classes, private prisoners of your choice that aren't fucked by numerous guys for eight hours straight etc.
I'm pretty sure the feature to have a private prisoner was added later.

Reactions: 0101NeedAName

Hylianmaster

Jun 12, 2018

● ver1.2.3 update contents
-Fixed errors that occurred after ver1.2.0
・ Countermeasures and fixes for other bugs
for those who have the problem of the blank icon and do not start them, just shorten the name thanks to 0101NeedAName for the solution
next time I will try to remember it myself and upload it with a shorter name

Last edited:

BlackGod

Jun 17, 2017
The newest version on DLsite is 1.2.3, so will this game get updated on this site? Or this version 1.0.0 is full content already?

Reactions: Brololol

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
The newest version on DLsite is 1.2.3, so will this game get updated on this site? Or this version 1.0.0 is full content already?
the game keeps updating for error fixings, they are translating it step by step, if you have read the comments, you see there is gonna be possibly dlc but we need to wait also be patient,for what i have read it very hard the game keep crashing every time the translate the newest ver

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
Why can't I translate with Translator++ ?
I have been using Textractor to translate this game

● ver1.2.3 update contents
-Fixed errors that occurred after ver1.2.0
・ Countermeasures and fixes for other bugs
for those who have the problem of the blank icon and do not start them, just shorten the name thanks to 0101NeedAName for the solution
next time I will try to remember it myself and upload it with a shorter name
I don't know why, but this file auto rename itself when I try to short it
Edit:
Renaming it outside of the game folder worked for whatever reason

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
I have been using Textractor to translate this game

I don't know why, but this file auto rename itself when I try to short it
Edit:
Renaming it outside of the game folder worked for whatever reason
Thanks... Just uh... How do I use it? I've never done this before.
Got it working. is there any way to apply the translations in game?

Last edited:

Rimjacker

Dec 25, 2017
For those who wants to uncensor the game, replace the original CommonEvents.JSON in the data folder with the one attached to my comment. If you dont find the data folder (which is in the www folder), then you'd need to "unpack" the .exe using EnigmaVBUnpacker
Is it normal for the guy's dick to be slightly misaligned to the left?

Greywraith

Oct 27, 2017
Would you care to tell what you altered to remove the censor?
This knowledge might prove useful as the game gets patched over and over.

asshole343

Dec 30, 2018
Hi I try to use the cell near prisoner XV and it just gets stuck on a black screen no mater what or who I choose. Can you help me please

Claude07

Jun 29, 2021
Is there a fix to this.
Im at the beginning of the game where I go to the bar to talk to the girl.
Im using joiplay

Hylianmaster

Jun 12, 2018
finally a version in which at least me. I have no problems I hope the shorter name will avoid the white icon bug version 1.2.4 and 1.2.5 had two days of difference and had bugs so I do not upload it without more than saying I hope it works well for all

Bug Fixes
● ver1.2.5 update contents
・ Fixed minor bugs
・ Slight modifications of the trial version

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
there is still no updated content which is kinda sad only bug fixed all these updates but I heard they gonna add new sex posing

Reactions: Brololol

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
there is still no updated content which is kinda sad only bug fixed all these updates but I heard they gonna add new sex posing

to be exact he's making a new append pack, which is why he's holding off because he's waiting until he's made enough content to actually sell the append pack. Yes, you (or someone) has to pay for it.

Reactions: Whylm
3.60 star(s) 31 Votes