3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
Uhm
How the lol DLC work?? dont see anything new even dat option on or i gotto look harder??
You need to complete the base game and DLC quests. Get to Deputy rank, make the personal slave quest and then start the prison expansion quest ( more prison cells and tools in prison ), all of these you need to talk in daylight with your superior. When you start the prison expansion quest, that friend of MC will tell him about the new stuff happening in the city which will start spawning DLC characters. Or if you don't want to bother with it you can use a save file I left by page 39 with all prison cells empty and all quests done

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Aya
i finish the game before but nuke them cuz i dont wanna play anymore but then i out of game to play so wanna come back so gonna get save

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So I don't know if it's just me or if it's for everyone but the woman with guy part there dialogue says boy on them is it supposed to be like that

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I suppose
that little details like dat should be in many more game

Damn! I am a guy! you pervert!

YuyuK_05

Feb 28, 2018
Apologise for my late present, but I was busy grinding my arse for daddy Zhongli (aka. CEO of Geo) in Genshin Impact. Anyways, here's the 2.0.8 update of DLC. To my surprise, the devs released this patch on February 8th, which I was merely a day late. Have a nice fap, comrades!
(I forgot to mention this is only a patch. Get the full game at page 38)
Changelog - February 8th, 2022:
- Additional types of mouth shackles.
- Added nose manacles.

Last edited:

Arcalade

Jul 30, 2017
Hmm, doing some editing on the files right now, for some reason the dick is missing from the blowjob scene, not sure what i did wrong

bajang

Jan 27, 2019
Hi guys pls help me, why i can't go to scene. always got black screen if i select the prisoner or if the game show the scene

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
So I don't know if it's just me or if it's for everyone but the woman with guy part there dialogue says boy on them is it supposed to be like that
You are probably using Chaos Mode or created a custom character, anyway if the personality of the character is set as Boyish the text will say that it's a male. Otherwise it will always say it is a woman

Hi guys pls help me, why i can't go to scene. always got black screen if i select the prisoner or if the game show the scene
Check a few posts ago on page 38, you are using the base game and it has been updated a lot + has a DLC now

Last edited:

YuyuK_05

Feb 28, 2018
You are probably using Chaos Mode or created a custom character, anyway if the personality of the character is set as Boyish the text will say that it's a male. Otherwise it will always say it is a woman

Check a few posts ago on page 38, you are using the base game and it has been updated a lot + has a DLC now
How to access the Custom Character Creator? I'm using your save and have looked everywhere, even releasing your test subject.
And yes, I'm the guy who bought the game back in page 38.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
How to access the Custom Character Creator? I'm using your save and have looked everywhere, even releasing your test subject.
Floor 2 on mornings, rightmost room. There'll be 2 officers working around the table, talk to one on the lower right side.

Reactions: 0101NeedAName

VVhisper

Jan 29, 2019
Demosaic for original 2.0.8. .
English MTL, updated for 2.0.8. .
Demosaic for English MTL 2.0.8. .

Update: Fixed event with victim at commoner district (night). You need to re-download English MTL. Link has been replaced.

Last edited:

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
You need to start any daylight route/job and then go to this NPC ( picture below), create the character, do the job, then the custom character will be in the Underground Prison - Detention Center on the far left cell of the upper part, alone. 0000.jpg

Last edited:

bajang

Jan 27, 2019

Thanks

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Apologise for my late present, but I was busy grinding my arse for daddy Zhongli (aka. CEO of Geo) in Genshin Impact. Anyways, here's the 2.0.8 update of DLC. To my surprise, the devs released this patch on February 8th, which I was merely a day late. Have a nice fap, comrades!
- Added nose manacles.
Demosaic for original 2.0.8. .
English MTL, updated for 2.0.8. .
Demosaic for English MTL 2.0.8. .
When updates are out you should report (in a positive sense) the post including it (can be your own), not specifically addressed to "you" but generally for everyone reading this. Would be nice if this appeared on Latest Updates, I found out by chance because I went through my games and decided to check the thread.
Edit: Though I guess not reporting the original is justified by it not being translated, but please report once a translation is out.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
- Added nose manacles.
I should have read the earlier pages, the DLC does not include the base game but you need the base game first, so I downloaded just the DLC and was confused as to why there was no actual game. I'll quote the other post for others reading this who might do the same mistake.
I bought the DLSite version. Here's my untouched copy grabbed just today (February 2nd, 2022). Go ahead and snatch these, or use these links as a backup means. Expect future updates from the devs, if there are any.
Base game - v1.3.0:

APPEND DLC - v2.0.7 (WARNING: SLIGHTLY OUTDATED VERSION. Please go to page 40 for v2.0.8):

Reactions: 0101NeedAName
3.60 star(s) 31 Votes