RPGM [MTL] [Translation Request] NTR Girl ~I Thought I Was the Only One That Loved Her~ [RJ321090] [The Church of NTR]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
how to apply MTL
From a cursory glance it is absolutely awkward to understand what link to download from.
You need this version of the game:
And the MTL if you don't already have it: download
Iirc it's just a matter of extracting the MTL and overwriting any files, haven't really played through it yet so I can't say whether it's perfect though.

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
From a cursory glance it is absolutely awkward to understand what link to download from.
You need this version of the game:
And the MTL if you don't already have it: download
Iirc it's just a matter of extracting the MTL and overwriting any files, haven't really played through it yet so I can't say whether it's perfect though.
Maybe it should be more clear and direct, there I am going to edit the thread.

Bchargo

Feb 17, 2018
Anyone have a download link that isn't from Animesharing? It always brings you to those sites that says "Get a premium account now or your 200mb file will take 3 hours to download!" Annoying af.

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
Anyone have a download link that isn't from Animesharing? It always brings you to those sites that says "Get a premium account now or your 200mb file will take 3 hours to download!" Annoying af.
This is a serious problem, can you download the game hosted on MEGA and see if you have the same problem that the translator had?
The error that the translator had looked like this imagen_2021-11-21_191235.png imagen_2021-11-21_191455.png but this is from another game that he wanted to translate, also from my other request.

It is not to advertise my own request, but you can see the conversation I had with the translator about the error in this translation request [Translation Request] [MTL] SUCCUMB ~武道家少女のホントの望み~ [RJ322871] [karaage-tomato]

We would have to wait for another translator to come and not have the same error with the game hosted in MEGA, to have a translation for both links of the game. :(

Last edited:

Bchargo

Feb 17, 2018
This is a serious problem, can you download the game hosted on MEGA and see if you have the same problem that the translator had?
The error that the translator had looked like this View attachment 1512599 View attachment 1512605 but this is from another game that he wanted to translate, also from my other request.

It is not to advertise my own request, but you can see the conversation I had with the translator about the error in this translation request [Translation Request] [MTL] SUCCUMB ~武道家少女のホントの望み~ [RJ322871] [karaage-tomato]

We would have to wait for another translator to come and not have the same error with the game hosted in MEGA, to have a translation for both links of the game. :(
Downloaded the game via Mega and applied translation patch. I appear to have also gotten that strange corrupted text, and the game will not even load into the main menu before a loading error occurs. Screenshot (17).png

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
Downloaded the game via Mega and applied translation patch. I appear to have also gotten that strange corrupted text, and the game will not even load into the main menu before a loading error occurs. View attachment 1513335
Well, that has happened twice already. It does not happen to me, the game looks good and it does not appear badly written. I don't know what could be, maybe I upload in MEGA badly. In the other game that broken_division translated, it had the same problem, something like that was corrupted. The translation he did work for me with the game, but in the game of this thread it did not.

I will download the game from Dlsite again to upload it again, to see if it goes well now.
and if I upload it to google drive?:unsure:

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
Downloaded the game via Mega and applied translation patch. I appear to have also gotten that strange corrupted text, and the game will not even load into the main menu before a loading error occurs. View attachment 1513335
The game just downloaded from Dlsite I uploaded it to google drive. I hope this is okay now. For me the game looks like this imagen_2021-11-22_123657.png

Reactions: Bchargo

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Haruta
The protagonist. A sexual curious boy that wants to confess to Wakana, but has been unable to.
He thinks he's the only one that has eyes for her.
... okay.... this guy DESERVES to be NTRed :D
he's like "What? There are others than me interested in a sexy Girl with big boobs?" loooooooool

• Haha
Reactions: Rozenn

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
Still no. Still has the same problem for me.
I have no choice but to suspend my link permanently, until I know what mistake I am making when uploading the games. The game can be downloaded from the other link, but it's a pain.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Probably my other requests have the same problem.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote