RPGM [MTL] [Translation Request] NTR Girl ~I Thought I Was the Only One That Loved Her~ [RJ321090] [The Church of NTR]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
Translation Update

* All the maps are translated (279/279)
* Figured out how to edit the images. Will be playable but wont look pretty :LOL:

Stuff left
* Common files (3000 lines to translate :( Nightmare to translate (15% done)
* After this will go over the scripts manually to see if there is some hidden text

Then a test translation will be released so that ppl can find bugs, errors, spelling mistakes, grammar or wrong translation
Something new?

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Something new?
nah this game is a pain. No way a translation will work if the game's system locale is not changed from jap to eng. Cannot work on this game as this requires Jap locale. I cannot set jap locale on my system. It messes my other work. If someone can do system locale change on this game then it will be possible to work with this game.

• Sad
Reactions: Rozenn

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
nah this game is a pain. No way a translation will work if the game's system locale is not changed from jap to eng. Cannot work on this game as this requires Jap locale. I cannot set jap locale on my system. It messes my other work. If someone can do system locale change on this game then it will be possible to work with this game.
thanks dude for trying.

Reactions: djv007

Ericopa12

Dec 25, 2017
Translated using Sugoi MTL (best one out there).

You can find it on my discord next to other NTR games with better translations such as My Happiness ≠ Her Happiness, NTR Girl 5 Days of separation, Megu Wife Falls, etc.

I'm writing an NTR novel, translating games, and creating an NTR game myself.

Novel (Getting Cucked in High school):
1656293144884.png

recommended!

Ericopa12

Dec 25, 2017
It's not perfect:), but most likely the best translation out there. Played it till the end.
i'm sorry, that totally sounded like i was complaining, it was just that part that was funny, but the translation is really, really good, thank you very much for your work!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Rozenn

mmissu

Mar 23, 2022
It's not perfect:), but most likely the best translation out there. Played it till the end.
Hey Guys
I downloaded the game from another place and tried running it but I keep this error.
1656679372504.png

Any know how to fix this?

werap

Mar 11, 2019
any proper translation yet that I can download here? (doesn't matter if it's MTL, at least a proper one)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote