RPGM [MTL] [Translation Request] NTR Girl ~I Thought I Was the Only One That Loved Her~ [RJ321090] [The Church of NTR]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
this game looks good. I will try to make a translation for the game if i am able to find the jap version which is hosted by a good file hosting service like mega. media. google etc. Cannot deal with 4 hr downloads. If anyone has links to any free high speed download.. Pls share them here.

Edit
So I tried to find this game but couldn't find any decent links to download it from. If someone knows any decent links or own the game and upload it to mediafire or google or mega. Pls do. Pixeldrain, uploadhaven will also work.

Last edited:

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
this game looks good. I will try to make a translation for the game if i am able to find the jap version which is hosted by a good file hosting service like mega. media. google etc. Cannot deal with 4 hr downloads. If anyone has links to any free high speed download.. Pls share them here.

Edit
So I tried to find this game but couldn't find any decent links to download it from. If someone knows any decent links or own the game and upload it to mediafire or google or mega. Pls do. Pixeldrain, uploadhaven will also work.
LOOK :BootyTime:, I'm going to upload the game through google drive again, but if you read the previous messages in the thread, you'll know that there are problems, or maybe it won't happen again, I don't know :FacePalm: :cry:

Link:

Last edited:
Reactions: djv007

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
LOOK :BootyTime:, I'm going to upload the game through google drive again, but if you read the previous messages in the thread, you'll know that there are problems, or maybe it won't happen again, I don't know :FacePalm: :cry:

Link:
No worries let me try your upload. So I got the same error that was mentioned in the above thread chat. But it was an easy fix. Now the game works. Havent played more then 2 mins but it is working without any errors so far.

Last edited:

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
OK lot of errors XD. It seems that multiple file names in images folder are corrupted. Sorry but it cannot be fixed unless I have the correct names :(.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Update
Finally managed to fix the game. And @Cadlesann, you didn't make any errors in uploading the game. Your upload is correct, I just needed to set my system locale to Japanese and install the handwriting, speech etc. stuff within the language pack. After installing the Japanese language pack and updating it.. The game extracted just fine. No errors. Also using 7zip is better then WinRAR or any other programs.

Can finally start to translate this game.

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
full save pls
Here is a save with all the ntr cg. I don't know if there are scenes with the mc, because I gave the whole game a single option and it seems that I didn't confess the love of the mc to the girl. Poor mc :BootyTime:. I also still do not see any footjob scene anywhere, it is supposed that in dlsite it has that tag. It will be that I have to confess love???

Link:

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Here is a save with all the ntr cg. I don't know if there are scenes with the mc, because I gave the whole game a single option and it seems that I didn't confess the love of the mc to the girl. Poor mc :BootyTime:. I also still do not see any footjob scene anywhere, it is supposed that in dlsite it has that tag. It will be that I have to confess love???

Link:
Well i can translate the text but images will be a problem. I cannot translate images :(

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
In other threads I have seen that there are applications that translate images, but I can't remember exactly. Here 2 threads where I remember applications are mentioned.

Vitamin Quest 2
Time Loop NTR
Nah image translation is pain. Also u need photo editing skills and some artwork skills for redrawing. I have none of that :( Maybe someone else can do the pics

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Translation Update

* All the maps are translated (279/279)
* Figured out how to edit the images. Will be playable but wont look pretty :LOL:

Stuff left
* Common files (3000 lines to translate :( Nightmare to translate (15% done)
* After this will go over the scripts manually to see if there is some hidden text

Then a test translation will be released so that ppl can find bugs, errors, spelling mistakes, grammar or wrong translation

Ericopa12

Dec 25, 2017
Translation Update

* All the maps are translated (279/279)
* Figured out how to edit the images. Will be playable but wont look pretty :LOL:

Stuff left
* Common files (3000 lines to translate :( Nightmare to translate (15% done)
* After this will go over the scripts manually to see if there is some hidden text

Then a test translation will be released so that ppl can find bugs, errors, spelling mistakes, grammar or wrong translation
thank you very much!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote