Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Is there a way to change the keyboard key? The "´" key in my case is between ñ and ç and the one left of 1 is º and after pressing them and some others, alternating with holding down shift, alt and both, nothing happened. I tried changing the key code in the js to 48 which is the key 0, but to no avail, it reverts back to 192 aka "´".

Edit: I managed to change it to 48: made the keybind.js read-only
Will be fixed at version 30. (now is 29 release on 8/21)

Sowdraxe

Feb 20, 2020
It keeps saying : " This version is out of date and does not work with the online translation feature. Please consider updating.
Download New Version: Patreon (release version is free)

Help!

Edit: sorry just updated the version and worked i need sleep.

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2017
Tried auto translate. Works nice.

Is it possible to adjust font size? Some lines after translation become too long and do not fit the screen.
Option to manually change font size could help.
Or, if possible, option to detect long lines and shrink font for them accordingly.
You can manually change game font size. Write

Code:
Window_Base.prototype.standardFontSize = function() {
    return *write your font size here*;
};
into new .js file inside \www\js\plugins and initialize it at the end of \www\js\plugins.js with
Code:
{"name":"*write name of your .js plugin without file extension here*","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}}
];

Jul 8, 2017
I've tried the latest version on and and it worked, I even think this autotranslating tool is the closest to perfection. Though I'm very anxious because of server-dependance, as similar small yet very powerful tools are now absent because of server dependancy (VNR for example). And it also has some minor bugs:
Some words were duplicating even if that word was just a part of another word: 123.png
1604230166810.png
usually those parts were "-are-" and "-yo-".
Also there is some strange capitalization of part "-ok-":
1604230268402.png
I think there is an error somewhere in your text postprocessing but because of obfuscation I can't tell where.
Also in "Sword and Collar of Slave Trader" there is a non-typical quest board which weren't translated even though were able to hook that text:
1604230720397.png 1604230821661.png
And the "&" artifact from google translate isn't properly handled:
1604232849060.png

Last edited:

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
I've tried the latest version on and and it worked, I even think this autotranslating tool is the closest to perfection. Though I'm very anxious because of server-dependance, as similar small yet very powerful tools are now absent because of server dependancy (VNR for example). And it also has some minor bugs:
Some words were duplicating even if that word was just a part of another word:
Care to share the patch of those 2 games, they look really great. Please?

Reactions: rKnight

Autarchy

Nov 5, 2017
I'm using the new version and the DeepL option in translations are not showing anymore =/
There's some fix for this?

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Some words were duplicating even if that word was just a part of another word: View attachment 881854
View attachment 881855
View attachment 881856
I think there is an error somewhere in your text postprocessing but because of obfuscation I can't tell where.
Also in "Sword and Collar of Slave Trader" there is a non-typical quest board which weren't translated even though were able to hook that text:
View attachment 881862 View attachment 881864
View attachment 881888
i will look into this.

I'm using the new version and the DeepL option in translations are not showing anymore =/
There's some fix for this?
I don't have a way to pay for deepl, because it requires a local credit card in their support area.
So it's going to stay offline until I have a way...

Reactions: Autarchy
Jul 8, 2017
Care to share the patch of those 2 games, they look really great. Please?
I don't think it's possible. I've just used that Auto Translate function, changed font sizes to ~18 (just every font size in www\js\plugins.js, though didn't figured where is a font size for Adventure Memo) and added just for a few texts that goes out of text boxes

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
I don't think it's possible. I've just used that Auto Translate function, changed font sizes to ~18 (just every font size in www\js\plugins.js, though didn't figured where is a font size for Adventure Memo) and added just for a few texts that goes out of text boxes
Oh ok, thank you for your answer! have a nice day good man.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alexander_rekaX

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Some words were duplicating even if that word was just a part of another word: View attachment 881854
View attachment 881855
View attachment 881856
View attachment 881862 View attachment 881864
View attachment 881888
It should have fixed a lot of things and also implemented the font resizing feature you mentioned.
Give it a try...

Reactions: Alexander_rekaX
Jul 8, 2017
It should have fixed a lot of things and also implemented the font resizing feature you mentioned.
Give it a try...
It actually works really good! Repetitions and ampersand artifact are gone, you managed to translate quest board and the text font works very good and without game restart. Though sometimes font size doesn't work properly, like on the quest board, it makes letters smaller but they stretches. I think that's the font properties, but it may be hard to narrow down. Example:
Font -9: 123.PNG Font -17: 1234.PNG
But this problem is easily solved with RPGMakerMV Hook patcher and ClipLogger. There is also still a problem with capital "OK", but they're very very minor problems. And I admire the speed of your work!
And also I'd love if you could add more translation engines, like for both english and russian translations, as they're also using Neural Networks for translation so it may be a good alternative for google ( )
Upd.: I think Yandex changed that now you can't obtain free key and now it cost money. So idk, it may not worth it D:

Last edited:
Reactions: YadenYu

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
It actually works really good! Repetitions and ampersand artifact are gone, you managed to translate quest board and the text font forks very good and without game restart. Though sometimes font size doesn't work properly, like on the quest board, it makes letters smaller but they stretches. I think that's the font properties, but it may be hard to narrow down. Example:
Font -9: View attachment 888962 Font -17: View attachment 888964
But this problem is easily solved with RPGMakerMV Hook patcher and ClipLogger. There is also still a problem with capital "OK", but they're very very minor problems. And I admire the speed of your work!
And also I'd love if you could add more translation engines, like for both english and russian translations, as they're also using Neural Networks for translation so it may be a good alternative for google ( )
Upd.: I think Yandex changed that now you can't obtain free key and now it cost money. So idk, it may not worth it D:
That't was a quick patch, i will look onto it deeper leater.

About that OK, i may hane some idea, can you send me a savedata near the "OK" so i can test it. By now i can't found it as well...

Then the fontSize,
i will check it leater, may still can fix it ..( have a idea now..)

There are no major issues right now, so it probably won't be updated that quickly.

Jul 8, 2017
That't was a quick patch, i will look onto it deeper leater.

About that OK, i may hane some idea, can you send me a savedata near the "OK" so i can test it. By now i can't found it as well...

Then the fontSize,
i will check it leater, may still can fix it ..( have a idea now..)

There are no major issues right now, so it probably won't be updated that quickly.
Here. That's a save for PrayGame. When she goes to the bookshelf and talks about books

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Here. That's a save for PrayGame. When she goes to the bookshelf and talks about books
I have made a server side patch( days ago ), the eng dist lang should not have that much issue now..
No need to update the tool.
Just redo the translate. (But will not affect if you just "Load Translate Data From Server", you can changeor add any character in game text e.g game title to prevent hit the first level cache..)

Then about the font size, i have no idea right now..
is too much way they clac the font size......(To calc the text width...)
i can only fix the common way....

And i am doing some fix on text fetch function, will decrease the miss translation.... like this...

1605623740403.png

Some text will be split by new line before display, I'm still trying to figure out how to deal with it without destroying the semantics.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes