• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
hey I'm not trying to be mean, but there's literally a link to a video that shows how to do everything in the "how to use" file
No, that tool for RGSS/Wolf was under testing, no video for that tool....
I will make it click to run later, but for now....
User have to do something to use it...

(Btw, A lot user can't follow instructions, And there are still a few users’ systems that just cannot load that dll for unknown reasons.)

Reactions: Blake639

Epasda

Apr 30, 2017
I got a virus alert for RMP.exe when I used the "RGSScheat" file, I think its a false alarm since stuff related to cheat engine usually gets picked up by virus protection. Also when you close out the application from the "tool" file it doesn't seem to completely close, it still stays active in the background.
Screenshot.png

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I got a virus alert for RMP.exe when I used the "RGSScheat" file, I think its a false alarm since stuff related to cheat engine usually gets picked up by virus protection. Also when you close out the application from the "tool" file it doesn't seem to completely close, it still stays active in the background.
View attachment 912069
I will try change the close behavior make sure it will close with No residue....
And the RGSS Cheat wiil rewrite in future(with out cheat engine). hope it will not have those flase positive..

Reactions: Blake639 and Epasda

ddfsdfsdfjshflk

Dec 1, 2020
When I run an rpg xp game and try to open the cheat tool, the button doesn't do anything, and I get "Error: TypeError: Failed to fetch." Any suggestions?

ddfsdfsdfjshflk

Dec 1, 2020
Ok, I ended up updating everything that needed to be updated, but it still wouldn't let me load the cheat tool; I ended up manually opening it but my virus program detected multiple trojan horses. I guess that that's generic for cheat tools, but it seems to work for now. Thankyou

AidenEden

Dec 15, 2019
I'm playing a game called Giantess Mansion and it uses RPG Maker VX Ace. I'm able to load the tool but I can't seem to open the cheat tool. When I press on it, nothing happens. I've already updated your tool to the latest version so I don't know what's causing this to be exact. Can you help me?

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I'm playing a game called Giantess Mansion and it uses RPG Maker VX Ace. I'm able to load the tool but I can't seem to open the cheat tool. When I press on it, nothing happens. I've already updated your tool to the latest version so I don't know what's causing this to be exact. Can you help me?
The RGSS Cheat Tool (XP/Vx/VxAce) It is currently abandoned and waiting to be rewritten.
Some people just can't open it properly. (Unrelated to the game.)
You need to wait for a new version to be rewritten later. (It won't be soon.)

Reactions: Blake639
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes