Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

weazist

Nov 21, 2017
After selecting the game, pressing the "Install & Go" opens the game [full white screen] and crashes it instantly and re-opens it only to crash again. This keeps going until I manualy close the game. Installing the 64-bit game engine version it makes the game open but it doesn't load the tool. Even reloading the tool and changing interface button doesn't open it. The previous versions (ver58) works but it the newer version doesn't work for me somehow.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
After selecting the game, pressing the "Install & Go" opens the game [full white screen] and crashes it instantly and re-opens it only to crash again. This keeps going until I manualy close the game. Installing the 64-bit game engine version it makes the game open but it doesn't load the tool. Even reloading the tool and changing interface button doesn't open it. The previous versions (ver58) works but it the newer version doesn't work for me somehow.
install 32bit version then start the game manually.

TyranuX

Oct 18, 2017
Hey there, first time user here. A really good idea creating this tool btw. I just wanna know though, how does this work with Vx Ace games? I have tried with Wolf and it worked well just like in the video. However, with VxAce games (dragon icon ones) I get this notice when trying to translate. Please Update Tool version (50009). And the "`" key doesn't open the interface as it did for the Wolf.
Any words for that, creator? Sorry if you already went over this, I couldn't find much through the previous pages on this.Cheers

weazist

Nov 21, 2017
install 32bit version then start the game manually.
The 32-bit version I've been installing is the one that keeps crashing and re-opening. This crash-open-crash thing happend in every game I've tried in it.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Hey there, first time user here. A really good idea creating this tool btw. I just wanna know though, how does this work with Vx Ace games? I have tried with Wolf and it worked well just like in the video. However, with VxAce games (dragon icon ones) I get this notice when trying to translate. Please Update Tool version (50009). And the "`" key doesn't open the interface as it did for the Wolf.
Any words for that, creator? Sorry if you already went over this, I couldn't find much through the previous pages on this.Cheers
50009 is.outdated you need update the tool first...
The 32-bit version I've been installing is the one that keeps crashing and re-opening. This crash-open-crash thing happend in every game I've tried in it.
Some system may crash the tool, you can try disabling all security software, or reinstall the system..
But be sure you are using the latest version of the tool.

Reactions: TyranuX

weazist

Nov 21, 2017
Some system may crash the tool, you can try disabling all security software, or reinstall the system..
But be sure you are using the latest version of the tool.
By the system, do you mean the OS (windows 7) or just the MTool itself? I've re-downloaded and tried it with old version (MTool_10A_fix) and updated version but the problem still remains when I install the patch on the game. I don't have security softwares so I don't know what to do now. Deleting the winmm.dll fixes the problem but that's litrealy the Tool patch itself right?

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
By the system, do you mean the OS (windows 7) or just the MTool itself? I've re-downloaded and tried it with old version (MTool_10A_fix) and updated version but the problem still remains when I install the patch on the game. I don't have security softwares so I don't know what to do now. Deleting the winmm.dll fixes the problem but that's litrealy the Tool patch itself right?
I was never test the Win7, you may can try create a Windows 10 VM then run the game inside.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
View attachment 950338

View attachment 950342

if i select wolf rpg for engine giving this error to
I think the game's main program may have been modified by another program and is now holding by Other Programs.
So the tool doesn't have permission to modify it, I suspect it's a virus.

Or this is not the real game engine executable file.(But I think it's unlikely, because it's being held).

Reactions: Blake639

dd777

Jun 10, 2017
Is it possible to disable the translation portion of the program and just use the cheats?

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
I think the game's main program may have been modified by another program and is now holding by Other Programs.
So the tool doesn't have permission to modify it, I suspect it's a virus.

Or this is not the real game engine executable file.(But I think it's unlikely, because it's being held).
oh you mean we cant translate that? :D

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Amazing tool!! I've been waiting for a tool like this!
Only question I have so far, is it possible to manually translate certain words that google get's all wrong?

Gwin

Jul 18, 2018
Your tool couldn't translate RJ307268 (error in some menu). You might be interested in the cause of the error.
In addition, it will be great if you can select files for translation (or exclude them ) in order to avoid this kind of mistakes. For example, only equipment or skills .json files.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
zths Another question, is the translated text supposed to go out of the textbox at times? Long sentences becomes unreadable because they go out of the screen.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Your tool couldn't translate RJ307268 (error in some menu). You might be interested in the cause of the error.
In addition, it will be great if you can select files for translation (or exclude them ) in order to avoid this kind of mistakes. For example, only equipment or skills .json files.
Do you using the lastet version of my tool?
I guess not.
zths Another question, is the translated text supposed to go out of the textbox at times? Long sentences becomes unreadable because they go out of the screen.
For now only mv games you can change font size smaller in the tool to slove this, others I will try add support later.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes