Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

yukiqt

Mar 10, 2021
Hi
After translating using mtool the game is literally unplayable for me (lag)

Welikeboobie

Jun 27, 2023
Hi
Other people who have used mtool to play/translate the game do not have any issues with the game, it's most likely on your end

wawsaw

Jan 15, 2018
I don't know, but i don't have this issue.

No one else reported this problem either.
Hi
Having the exact same issue, it was also an issue in Kurenkisho Quolta Emeraude as well, it works fine untranslated but upon applying a translation the performance drops to 4fps. At first i was wondering if it was because of the file name/path having jp characters but that was not the case.

It seems to be related to something that changes/interacts with the animations or images because in the menu the performance goes back up to 60. so maybe its translating something it shouldnt? I know that Quolta Emeraude didn't have animations but it had the same issues with performance dropping as well with just text and numbers popping up.

Maybe we could give you logs or something to help with fixing that?

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
MTool: RPGMaker MV/MZ/2k/2k3/XP/Vx/VxAce/Wolf RPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SMILE GAME BUILDER/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

SMILE GAME BUILDER support is in beta now
---------------------------------------
Multi-engine compatible cheat + machine translation tool
Idea: ready to use, no technical knowledge required, almost no problems of game crash/progress stuck which is common with normal machine translation programs.
Basically, no need to unpack, no need to modify files no need for any knowledge other than the basics of computer operation. Click the mouse to cover all your needs in a minute.

Suitable for most RPG Maker & Wolf RPG & tyranoBuilder SRPG Studio games.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download the latest version is free, I just want to show you my supporters page.

Support/Download page (Chinese):
Support/Download page:

Most of the features are completely free, and the parts that need to be paid mainly focus on the translation engine and the limitation of translation capacity, Because I need to pay for these services, And in order to minimize errors, I need to spend a lot of time on it (not once and for all, there are always new games with new problems)
am new so is there any way i can do like Ctrl+f to search an item instead of scrolling down a search one by one

Welikeboobie

Jun 27, 2023
am new so is there any way i can do like Ctrl+f to search an item instead of scrolling down a search one by one
As far as I know there are no ways to search items
But you should be able to find it within minutes fairly easily in most games

Although if you're like me and you just gloss over the item multiple times somehow you can always just use the keyboard to search for it.
Like for example if I'm searching for an item named "Mango" then I would click any item in the item list then press 'm' till I find the item I want.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
As far as I know there are no ways to search items
But you should be able to find it within minutes fairly easily in most games

Although if you're like me and you just gloss over the item multiple times somehow you can always just use the keyboard to search for it.
Like for example if I'm searching for an item named "Mango" then I would click any item in the item list then press 'm' till I find the item I want.
1718998504338.png

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
Other people who have used mtool to play/translate the game do not have any issues with the game, it's most likely on your end
Massive lag for me too in that game. I tried some other text hookers, which also lagged a lot. Something to do with the onscreen animations seems to be lagging things.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
  • Hey there
Reactions: dreminh
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes