Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Please press Ctrl+C on this window and paste the context here, I can't see it clearly....
---------------------------
The Last Sovereign 0.68.2
Script 'Yanfly System Options' line 1389: ArgumentError occurred.

Error ocurred, check the debug console for more information.
OK
Edit: got the original error again here is the text

Below is other errors copied
Script 'ATS: Message Options' line 1323: TypeError occurred.

OK
Script 'Window_Base' line 196: TypeError occurred.

OK

Last edited:

sakuzuda

Nov 24, 2021
is there a tutorial video or step by step how to run this?
idk what im doing. should i run this "chromedriver.exe"?

sakuzuda

Nov 24, 2021
1. Start tool.bat
2. drag in the game
3. start game
3. go to translate tab
3. click on start translation and wait till its done.
4. you can play the game, enjoy
the game is already translated, it's wolf rpg (game name : pronan symphony)
how about the cheat?

Reactions: rKnight

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Alright here is a question.
So far I have used MTool to live translate (load the game.exe in, lazy inject, start up game with mtool every time).
Is there a way in which I can just let Mtool translate all of it, then apply the translation so that it is automatically translated without having to have Mtool active?
Or rather, without having to have Mtool translate each time I replay the game. I dont want to use up my translation limit just because I start the game from a previous point or replay it at another point in time.

Reactions: allinon

Oct 26, 2017
Alright here is a question.
So far I have used MTool to live translate (load the game.exe in, lazy inject, start up game with mtool every time).
Is there a way in which I can just let Mtool translate all of it, then apply the translation so that it is automatically translated without having to have Mtool active?
Or rather, without having to have Mtool translate each time I replay the game. I dont want to use up my translation limit just because I start the game from a previous point or replay it at another point in time.
You should be able to export the current translation as JSON.
In the Translate panel, choose "Export Text" then "Load Translation File".

Reactions: pharis and allinon

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Does this crash a lot for anyone else? Im using it on "Wicked Rouge RE" (downloaded on this site), and I am mainly using it to keep the energy of 3 of the girls up so they dont need breaks. I set the values to thier max, then check the box. The longer it is running, the slooooooower it gets (after 15+ minutes, it is 30-45s to respond to a click or mouse scroll). After 30+ minutes, it is almost guaranteed to crash (window just poofs away and I have to restart it).

Ive tried using cheat engine instead, but I can never find values for these games. I even tried the x*2+1 and a few other similar tricks. I also tried scanning for unknown values of "all" types, and then finding them based on "increased" "decreased", but that does not work either.

Note to the dev: Whatever it is, it does not get worse when the game is not being played. If I minimize the game and watch tv for a few hours, the app does not close. So whatever makes it worse happens either randomly during play, or after something building up from play (maybe a memory leak from the massive lists of items/vars/etc not getting cleaned up when they are refreshed each time?)

Last edited:
Reactions: BobTheBuilder18

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Can't believe I went ahead and Paid for a Lv2 Support so I can Translate a Game that has more MB Text size and use ChatGPT

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
zths Woudl it be possible for you to translate the values inside the app (since you are already able to translate values in the game text)? Lots of times I play a game and the values under Var/Switches are in foreign characters, so I cannot read them. I can sometimes get google translate on my phone to help, but it is very tedious aiming the phone and takes a VERY long time.

Example:

1697178133666.png
If you could do something like:
[] 100: <foreign text here> [Translation: Vartext in english]
It would help out a lot.

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
zths Woudl it be possible for you to translate the values inside the app (since you are already able to translate values in the game text)? Lots of times I play a game and the values under Var/Switches are in foreign characters, so I cannot read them. I can sometimes get google translate on my phone to help, but it is very tedious aiming the phone and takes a VERY long time.

Example:

View attachment 3001995
If you could do something like:
[] 100: <foreign text here> [Translation: Vartext in english]
It would help out a lot.
Yes maybe include a toggle on the main page "translate variable names".

sigmazx

Jun 18, 2018
Hey zths

Do you have RPGMakerMZGame Hook patcher like this:

I'm willing to pay for it (just need the cheat/speed hack menu that comes with cliplogger). Unfortunately, MS Defender and MalwareBytes flag this one as severe trojan.

Just wondering if you made a similar tool.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes