[mu soft] Otome Function - Waiting Room

codiefelix

Aug 29, 2020
over 2 years of radio silence, can't wait for the "corona disrupted my workflow" post :^)
on a serious note tho, hope nothing happened to him, been checking on the date update of his website every 3 month or so.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Dunno if I'll be able to re-do the HF thread by talking alone for months on end and be called a spammer (amongst many titles) if Toru doesn't prove he can still breathe for years at a time

Mar 18, 2019
Dunno if I'll be able to re-do the HF thread by talking alone for months on end and be called a spammer (amongst many titles) if Toru doesn't prove he can still breathe for years at a time
Didn't people bitch at you for keeping the thread alive? :ROFLMAO:

This is basically a secret club were only a hand of us post.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
From what I remember : spamming the thread cause I was posting alone, even though there were months in-between replies/being Toru in disguise to spite people and laugh at them/some kind of japanese translation god for being able to decipher the hot garbage that was Google translate pre-2015/probably a few more

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
the blog is 2 years dead now, and the site's last entries are from 2014 or 16.
everything that can has been said.
Toru is either mulch or doesnt give a shit anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: Onysko
Mar 18, 2019
Yeah, like we could arrange a date that we check the site every two months or so but the game is probably dead. Wonder who's paying for the site too stay up though?

Reactions: Onysko

Spacefish

Feb 2, 2020
Over a year late (just found out this thread) but here I am. If you (aka any1 here) really followed the HF page, you'll know who I am :WeSmart:
Good to see you still alive, but just like with the HF thread there is nothing we can do but keep revisiting every few months just to get disappointed by the lack of news and repeat the cycle until we die....

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BobbelsStoppels

b4dcrc

Jul 26, 2017
hey omniküken :D good to read you again after all this time :D i commented once in a while on the HF thread too with you in the end, but yeah I think Toru is RIP if he wouldn't be he'd have either posted something or just released the code / art for the game by now I think. This was literally the only hentai game I was looking forward to, disappointing

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
He saw the Flash ending approaching him and has now been re-coding the entire game away from it. Took him ~10 years on Flash, will take him ~10 years on new engine ......... Unless his PC melts/a new dead cat appears/UFOs take him away/INO time travels back to 2008 and bitchslaps him

codiefelix

Aug 29, 2020
he should honestly just upload everything he has and let people finish the game for him, kinda like yandere simulator

oshitwaddup

Oct 13, 2017
Wish he'd open up a Patreon or something. I've seen many crappy games raking in a good amount of money per month. I think his games, given their quality, will do pretty well.

Spacefish

Feb 2, 2020
Wish he'd open up a Patreon or something. I've seen many crappy games raking in a good amount of money per month. I think his games, given their quality, will do pretty well.
Doubt that they would allow his game on patreon. If I remember correctly they did a crackdown on anime games and especially loli games patreon.