[mu soft] Otome Function - Waiting Room

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Duke took ~10 years to come out, this is over 13 and (probably) will never come out. Half-Life 3 was never announced .....

Eliza

Oct 3, 2017
wow it's been years since i looked for this game. the memories of how hard it used to be to hunt quality h-games that really impacted me. i was never active on the hongfire thread back when it was stlll a thing, tho i followed it from time to time. I've mostly given up on the game, but I just wanted to jump on here and thank u good people for keeping this alive, if for no other reason than to have somewhere to go when the sudden urge hits me to check up on this game. I've always hoped that even if the game never comes out ino would release the art work or let someone else take over the game part of the development. i wonder if toru was just paying ino to give him a massive personal supply of endless fap content, that's why he was too busy to actually work on the game lollll. anyways, thanks again,maybe i'll see u guys again in a few decades. prolly on a different aggragator site by then tho huh lol

Reactions: Roque

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
some people say alyx can be seen as HL3, but i know its contested.
Alyx is a spin-off that explains what happens between Half-Life 2 Episode Two and the supposed sequel Half-Life 2 Episode Three.
Duke took ~10 years to come out, this is over 13 and (probably) will never come out. Half-Life 3 was never announced .....
Do not be so pessimistic, a day will come when Otome Function will come out, everyone will see him as the messiah, we will cheer him, we bow down under rainbows that will all come illuminated us............. Finally I change my mind, it's better to be pessimistic.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

b4dcrc

Jul 26, 2017
My bets are still on RIP honestly, especially since the last update was basically "I'm gonna release the 60% finished game in a month" after the whole fiasko with the publisher. I wonder if there is any way to contact him to check.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
the funny thing is with live2d 90% of the work he did is wasted. theres this one game released soon that looks like theyre putting it to use in a way thats getting close to an actual anime but their character designs are beyond what rule#7 would allow to link.

then, theres laplace with imperial harem and their latest 3 girls for one bloke corruption game, princess harem.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
You can still name studio/people behind the project you are mentioning though
the name of the author is a bit on the nose though, go_8yo off "Maiden Monarchy"
What theyre doing is either using live2D in a way that looks like a 2.5d render engine, or have produced a cell shading look that doesnt like someone wrapped celophane around dusty metal figurines.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
That thing was announced almost a year ago and is still 3 months away (at best)

lumpyjones

Feb 10, 2019
Looks like a evolution of their other (really good) game Hizashi no Naka no Rairu. It's not allowed here, but it shouldn't be hard to find. Look here and here in recommendations for other touching games.
Longshot since this is such an old post but I got curious when I realized I couldn't find the game on here. Why is it not allowed? It doesn't seem to be worse than other things I've seen here.