[mu soft] Otome Function - Waiting Room

thuff0313

Aug 15, 2018
good lord, it's been such a long time since i thought to check in on this game, and for some reason I'm not at all suprised that Toru has been MIA for almost three years now. Last time I checked in on him, hongfire was still around. I almost dont want it to release at this point; Just let it exist as a mythical unicorn game to always look up to. Honestly, at this point otome function (If it ever releases) will probably have rather dated mechanics and gameplay compared to more modern releases. Toru's art is what has really carried hizashi for all of these years in my opinion. I wonder if he worked himself and/or his pc into the grave trying to port it to unity or something due to flash end of life.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Knowing the meme-licious lifestyle of Toru for the past 10 years, it's now 99%+ probable he was Covid's patient 0. Or aliens. Definitely aliens

1630086233886.png

• Angry
Reactions: SubWawa

Kanrasenpai

Nov 23, 2020
good lord, it's been such a long time since i thought to check in on this game, and for some reason I'm not at all suprised that Toru has been MIA for almost three years now. Last time I checked in on him, hongfire was still around. I almost dont want it to release at this point; Just let it exist as a mythical unicorn game to always look up to. Honestly, at this point otome function (If it ever releases) will probably have rather dated mechanics and gameplay compared to more modern releases. Toru's art is what has really carried hizashi for all of these years in my opinion. I wonder if he worked himself and/or his pc into the grave trying to port it to unity or something due to flash end of life.
Even if the gameplay of Otome Function isn't any better than Hizashi's, I would still consider it state-of-the-art. Hentai games aren't really known for their gameplay, after all.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Even if the gameplay of Otome Function isn't any better than Hizashi's, I would still consider it state-of-the-art. Hentai games aren't really known for their gameplay, after all.
touch-sim games are rare, even with live2d. thats why i was so happy when i found the laplace games princess harem and imperial harem

NexRX

Sep 9, 2021
Does anyone actually still believe this game will be released? Reading the name Mu Soft sends me back quite a bit. But I don't even know if Mu Soft still even functionally exist, do they?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's a 1 man studio that's been trolling us for almost 14 years now with this "game". If Toru (the 1 mandudestudio) dies, Mu Soft is also dead. Been ~3 years since anything happened anywhere, so he's indeed probably dead. Or aliens took him again and forgot to drop him back

1631204203671.png

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is linked in the opening post, page eleven for the gif above.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spawy

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
This game was postponed due to delays in the progress of development. But we won't have to wait more than ten years.

Otome...
any games similar art style and playing?
the majority off which i know are against board rules, but Laplace's latest games fall into this category: Princess Harem, Imperial Harem.
The other games from them are less so as far as i could find out without buying them.

Reactions: unicholonize

unicholonize

Dec 19, 2019
the majority off which i know are against board rules, but Laplace's latest games fall into this category: Princess Harem, Imperial Harem.
The other games from them are less so as far as i could find out without buying them.
thank you man. Ill check it.

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
The artist calls Ino. You can find it on VisualNovelDataBase, and so, you can see his works and participation on the development of other hgames. Idk if I can put the link here, but one of my fav games in terms of art is "Kareshi Inai Reki = Nenrei" Ja, Doushite Ikenai no yo!? ~Sei Torea Gakuen Ren'ai Kinshi Rei~". He mostly does visual novel.
Another option with similar gameplay is "
Hizashi no Naka no Real
".
If you find any other recomendations, let me know. I like this kind of games too.

mammonite

Nov 1, 2017
found this game just now "Jam Packed line Tale, very similar to "Hizashi no Naka no Riaru" .