[mu soft] Otome Function - Waiting Room

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
hey guys do we have a full release of this game? also can i have a list of MU soft's game (except Hizashi one? cuz i got that game well if u want u can still put it tho )

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
She's too young, and I'm guessing a bit too realistically depicted. I linked it once and it got removed because of rule 7.
quick question any news for this game? also what other mu soft games he made? i ask u this as u are reliable comrade

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
quick question any news for this game...
No news, not since before this thread was made. I think Hizashi, and maybe Nugerundesu GOLD are the only games that got a translation. And the only other games I've seen are X-10 Vatten and Panpo.

Edit - Looking around for this English Nugerundesu is feeling very familiar, don't think it really exists.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
hey guys do we have a full release of this game? also can i have a list of MU soft's game (except Hizashi one? cuz i got that game well if u want u can still put it tho )
Lol full release
quick question any news for this game? also what other mu soft games he made? i ask u this as u are reliable comrade
Lol news. Obviously you weren't born when Hongfire was around and this game's thread ran on empty for ~6 years. Pro tip, when the OP (if you know what that is) says "Summer 2008" and the thread is called "waiting room", there's a slightly massive chance the game isn't out ........ You should try reading around the earlier posts

Reactions: Asheme koshka

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
this game is in development hell and has been considered vaporware for over a decade now.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
this game is in development hell and has been considered vaporware for over a decade now.
Imagine if HF was still alive, all those empty pages of me talking to myself for ~6 years I could link to this place .....

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
and pizza replying to you so it the mods couldnt bitchslap you.
They never did though, only a bunch of randos coming once in a while were crying I was spamming the thread. By posting once a month ..... And being the only 1 posting. Or the fact the thread never got closed due to some shenanigans about the game being a meme even back then

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
They never did though, only a bunch of randos coming once in a while were crying I was spamming the thread. By posting once a month ..... And being the only 1 posting. Or the fact the thread never got closed due to some shenanigans about the game being a meme even back then
meme aside, i really didnt like the idea some random crackers could get the thread locked by crying to the mods. of course by that time the H sub was the only one with some ressamblence of order, ironicaly enough.

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
No news, not since before this thread was made. I think Hizashi, and maybe Nugerundesu GOLD are the only games that got a translation. And the only other games I've seen are X-10 Vatten and Panpo.

Edit - Looking around for this English Nugerundesu is feeling very familiar, don't think it really exists.
what is dis nugerundesu gold? also that x-10 vatten?

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
They're untranslated games, also in that torrent Panpo came from that I can't link. Nugerundesu is Hizashi-ish, X-10 isn't.
i search the nugerundesu english and apperantly the google shows it and not sure if it's real
also what kind of game those 2?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i search the nugerundesu english and apperantly the google shows it and not sure if it's real also what kind of game those 2?
I know once I started searching on Sunday I remembered looking before. Again Nugerundesu is Hizashi-ish, but your a doctor not a babysitter. X-10 isn't, it's shoot em up although I barely played it.