MysteryGamers360

Apr 4, 2024
Say guys uhh how to sell stuff again because I need help on this game btw… like how to see because idk why my middle mouse button doesn’t work

MysteryGamers360

Apr 4, 2024
So guys how to really sell items or slaves or goblins because I’m having a hard time finding a way to sell stuff in the game and what controls should I use then

hentaibaobao

Dec 11, 2018
So guys how to really sell items or slaves or goblins because I’m having a hard time finding a way to sell stuff in the game and what controls should I use then
center click mouse, and sell it, when you try to click it, remember to drag the slaves or monsters window away from the bottom right of screen.

Majicnanas

Jun 23, 2020
I want this game to succeed, as it's basically MBM but in a style I much more prefer, so I will be making alot of remarks back to MBM as its clearly the inspiration for this game. Idk if the dev will see this but just some things I would like to see added/implemented to the game and some things to think about that could be implemented in different ways. As a h-game, I feel the core gameplay is in the girls, and not the goblin army, however yes raiding and seizing is the main goal.

1. Alot of the endgame for me in MBM was just collecting girls. One of each race, different tiddy sizes, special traits, the unique women etc etc. I just liked having a collection. To satisfy this itch, there should be a fuckton of traits that girls can come with, and there should be alot of rarer traits that modify the appearance of whichever girl its on. Sort of like how races have unique traits but they we're exclusive to that race, i think just having it random/can be bred into or someway to train it into girls would be cool. At the end of the day, this is a h-game, and an h-game has gotta have cool looking girls. Rarity system for traits would be cool. When I hover over a girl I want to see a path of exile item card haha. I really liked how Breeders of the Nephelym did their trait system, you'd get some weird combinations that ended up being pretty cool and their hybrid system is insane theres like 20 of them

2. There should be some synergy's you want to strive for. Off the top of my head in MBM dragon girl milk was the best, but the trait for the big+ size breasts were tied to a unique girl and you couldnt mix the too. Ever. I think being able to build your goblin army/brothel with your own "build" of girls would be cool. Will you go for selling the highest quality milk in the land for cash to buy goblins? Or feed the high quality milk to your baby goblinos for stronger mates or stronger soldiers? Or maybe you breed girls into baby factories to sell slaves and earn coin that way? Or breed really high quality girls to sell at a nobles auction? Or pull the A+ brothel card and build up that empire to sustain your forces? There should be multiple avenues of income, strategy and resource abuse than just breed, make soldier, fight, while also keeping the micromanagement to a minimum if we can.

3. Traits should be both positive and negative. One thing in MBM I didn't like was that I never touched the small breast women at all, there was no point, why would you other than personal preference. So a small breasted women could have a trait that makes her milk more valuable or higher quality (sort of the vibe i got from the unique elf girl as i hadnt gotten an elf before her but she only had small breasts so I had to constantly preg her and milk her for her elf milk, which was kinda fun until i got a big tiddy elf and had no use for her anymore) or her milk regens faster or something idk. I liked having big boobie mommys just chilling in my slave cages waiting to be milked, that was their sole purpose there was no downside to that. Maybe have some royal blood shit going on to convince you to keep a less desirable girl? just some ideas. Make girls harder to acquire, but make them more rewarding? You start to drown in them later in the game and you HAVE to sell the extras which i hate doing but thats just a me thing

4. I loved having a roster of girls ive had forever. Think of the ol reliables. There should be a veteran/level system that makes girls better the longer you have them. I know we have the depravity system but it currently does nothing except make girls immune to damage. I was thinking of more bonuses for keeping girls and taking care of them. Feed them good food, nice sleeping area, maybe have some sort of high ranking courtesan system or something. I liked having my like 5-6 high ranking "nice" girls. Let me give them nice dresses, makeup, fancy hair the whole shebang. Alot of breeding games are just breed, replace, breed, replace, sell, breed replace etc. I think the levels should be uncapped, and bonuses repeating. (+1% something every 5 levels or something idk.) maybe have the bonus random to spice things up a bit with chances at rare ones idk I like to have my main girls

5. Assuming we're king goblin, some sort of personal home in the cave like the MBM estate would be cool aswell. I can keep my creme ala crop to myself. This is self explanatory. Breed and experiment in a cleaner location. Easily accesible fap material.

6. Speaking of location, I really think the cave should be modular. I feel its restricting only having so much space and limited places to breed and store and milk girls. I should be able to add more milking facilities if I want to focus on milking, or more breeding and nursery rooms to focus into a baby factory. However this may just be me being spoiled by MBMs modular system.

7. Raiding locations should allow me to setup storefronts that unlock more options to make money as you progress. A village should be interested in purchasing my tiddy milk and the occasional low quality slave while a metropolis (actually depends on the time this game is set in tbh) should want high quality courtesans and the highest quality breast milkies. Maybe some modifiers to make it interesting, maybe its a village where theyre only interested in blonde women and they pay double for those idk. You could pick which places to raid that way

TL;DR Monster Black Market + 3D + Breeders of the Nephelym traits and hybrids + Mount and Blade Bannerlord economics

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
Post record times for beating Metropolis. Below using walkthrough as guide, 68.4.2. Not sure how I could do it any faster.

zeralt56

Mar 14, 2018
I want this game to succeed, as it's basically MBM but in a style I much more prefer, so I will be making alot of remarks back to MBM as its clearly the inspiration for this game. Idk if the dev will see this but just some things I would like to see added/implemented to the game and some things to think about that could be implemented in different ways. As a h-game, I feel the core gameplay is in the girls, and not the goblin army, however yes raiding and seizing is the main goal.

1. Alot of the endgame for me in MBM was just collecting girls. One of each race, different tiddy sizes, special traits, the unique women etc etc. I just liked having a collection. To satisfy this itch, there should be a fuckton of traits that girls can come with, and there should be alot of rarer traits that modify the appearance of whichever girl its on. Sort of like how races have unique traits but they we're exclusive to that race, i think just having it random/can be bred into or someway to train it into girls would be cool. At the end of the day, this is a h-game, and an h-game has gotta have cool looking girls. Rarity system for traits would be cool. When I hover over a girl I want to see a path of exile item card haha. I really liked how Breeders of the Nephelym did their trait system, you'd get some weird combinations that ended up being pretty cool and their hybrid system is insane theres like 20 of them

2. There should be some synergy's you want to strive for. Off the top of my head in MBM dragon girl milk was the best, but the trait for the big+ size breasts were tied to a unique girl and you couldnt mix the too. Ever. I think being able to build your goblin army/brothel with your own "build" of girls would be cool. Will you go for selling the highest quality milk in the land for cash to buy goblins? Or feed the high quality milk to your baby goblinos for stronger mates or stronger soldiers? Or maybe you breed girls into baby factories to sell slaves and earn coin that way? Or breed really high quality girls to sell at a nobles auction? Or pull the A+ brothel card and build up that empire to sustain your forces? There should be multiple avenues of income, strategy and resource abuse than just breed, make soldier, fight, while also keeping the micromanagement to a minimum if we can.

3. Traits should be both positive and negative. One thing in MBM I didn't like was that I never touched the small breast women at all, there was no point, why would you other than personal preference. So a small breasted women could have a trait that makes her milk more valuable or higher quality (sort of the vibe i got from the unique elf girl as i hadnt gotten an elf before her but she only had small breasts so I had to constantly preg her and milk her for her elf milk, which was kinda fun until i got a big tiddy elf and had no use for her anymore) or her milk regens faster or something idk. I liked having big boobie mommys just chilling in my slave cages waiting to be milked, that was their sole purpose there was no downside to that. Maybe have some royal blood shit going on to convince you to keep a less desirable girl? just some ideas. Make girls harder to acquire, but make them more rewarding? You start to drown in them later in the game and you HAVE to sell the extras which i hate doing but thats just a me thing

4. I loved having a roster of girls ive had forever. Think of the ol reliables. There should be a veteran/level system that makes girls better the longer you have them. I know we have the depravity system but it currently does nothing except make girls immune to damage. I was thinking of more bonuses for keeping girls and taking care of them. Feed them good food, nice sleeping area, maybe have some sort of high ranking courtesan system or something. I liked having my like 5-6 high ranking "nice" girls. Let me give them nice dresses, makeup, fancy hair the whole shebang. Alot of breeding games are just breed, replace, breed, replace, sell, breed replace etc. I think the levels should be uncapped, and bonuses repeating. (+1% something every 5 levels or something idk.) maybe have the bonus random to spice things up a bit with chances at rare ones idk I like to have my main girls

5. Assuming we're king goblin, some sort of personal home in the cave like the MBM estate would be cool aswell. I can keep my creme ala crop to myself. This is self explanatory. Breed and experiment in a cleaner location. Easily accesible fap material.

6. Speaking of location, I really think the cave should be modular. I feel its restricting only having so much space and limited places to breed and store and milk girls. I should be able to add more milking facilities if I want to focus on milking, or more breeding and nursery rooms to focus into a baby factory. However this may just be me being spoiled by MBMs modular system.

7. Raiding locations should allow me to setup storefronts that unlock more options to make money as you progress. A village should be interested in purchasing my tiddy milk and the occasional low quality slave while a metropolis (actually depends on the time this game is set in tbh) should want high quality courtesans and the highest quality breast milkies. Maybe some modifiers to make it interesting, maybe its a village where theyre only interested in blonde women and they pay double for those idk. You could pick which places to raid that way

TL;DR Monster Black Market + 3D + Breeders of the Nephelym traits and hybrids + Mount and Blade Bannerlord economics
Pretty solid list that you've got there, if I may add a few more suggestions?

- Make pregnancy longer term with visible belly transformation, so that you can influence the stats of the progeny via nutrition, care, environment...etc
- let there be a cooldown timer after birth, this gives the mother time to rest, and allows for a slower pace of gameplay (also forces players to be more thoughtful when choosing pairings).
- Building off that, a more thought-out genealogy tree would be good, there should be debuffs for "Alabama" pairings, and buffs for pairings that the mother prefers (say that a specific girl is fond of goblins or something, so her kid gets + 2 attack)
-Breeding skills, like the probability to birth multiple monsters, monsters of a new breed, or "shiny" versions of monsters.
-Maybe a special event can be that monsters would "raid" the girl's room, and partake in unsanctioned couplings.
-Letting girls go on raids with monsters would be good, maybe as a buff or support class.
-Getting raided by other monster caves.
-This is just me, but I would like to see more mouth action, like kissing, BJs...etc.

- I'm not super interested in this one, but basic care-giving activites like nursing, might be welcome for those into it.

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
Can't understand all requests for savegame... this game just doesn't take that long to run to final area.
But, made one anyway, and added catbox to walkthrough. I'll just update the catbox link in the walkthough with new file if/when it updates; below is for v68.4.2:

Savegame link in walkthough:
  • All Named NPCs captured: Mifia, Luleth, Rouke, Elf Nun, Senira
  • All Monsters available: Goblin, Abomination, Werewolf at level 40+
  • All areas defeated
  • Several Level 1, 2, 3 human captures at full depravity and labeled
  • Extra Neko and Elf slaves
  • Brothel set up to run constantly with goblin, abomination, werewolf tables
  • Both breeding areas set up with breeding slaves in their spots
  • Dairy set up with human, elf, and neko cows
  • Elf Nun depravity locked to zero and set in Brothel as example of how that works

Last edited:

JeffGamer34

Oct 3, 2023
I have a question regarding the special (named) characters, since I didn't see any comment saying this: for some reason, whenever a special character enters a new animation or are moved, their clothes come back on. Is this a bug, and is there anything that can be done about it?

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
I have a question regarding the special (named) characters, since I didn't see any comment saying this: for some reason, whenever a special character enters a new animation or are moved, their clothes come back on. Is this a bug, and is there anything that can be done about it?
Known bug, should be fixed eventually

jdaniels

Oct 8, 2018
I like the new brothel stuff, but even for pairings that have anal animations, ticking the anal only will still get girls pregnant, hilariously enough.

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
I like the new brothel stuff, but even for pairings that have anal animations, ticking the anal only will still get girls pregnant, hilariously enough.
OK, so even if the anal animation exists they still get pregnant... that's what I thought was going on but hadn't tested it.
The fix is let them get pregnant, and stay that way. Or my preferred solution: Set Duration to 100,000 and just use the tables to generate depravity. Monster never finishes; no coins generated but those really don't matter anyway.

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
Does anyone know what the health value in the game is used for?
It's not used. Mechanically, it works like flannan describes.
There's a bunch of stuff like it (spa area, money, area upgrade buttons) that I assume will be used later in game's development.

Prick have you seen anything on the game's discord about what health will be used for? Assume slaves dying isn't on the roadmap, that they'd just pass out or something... doesn't seem like that would be in the spirit of the rest of the game.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 17 Votes