Prick

Jul 17, 2017
anything on the game's discord
Nothing said directly, AFAIK.

However, it should be noted that many things found in this version of the game is placeholder.

This game is intended to turn into a full blown RPG with a semi open world, inspiration drawn from Kenshi.

HP will most definitely be used in the future, but it's not clear if there will be death or KO, nor how graphic the game will become later on. I doubt they will go too deep into gore, but ThatGuyLodos would probably have a better answer.

Reactions: NG1906

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
Missing tag: protagonist gender
See below from page 1 of this thread: No gender is stated. From a playing POV the PC is never seen, and could be anything.
... the player is the chief of a goblin tribe that lives inside a cave

Vastly

Mar 23, 2024
I tried to level up my goblins but all i see is level 1 i raider with the same goblins and breeding like i read on the threads and still lvl 1 i have to be missing somthing

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
I tried to level up my goblins but all i see is level 1 i raider with the same goblins and breeding like i read on the threads and still lvl 1 i have to be missing somthing
Post a screenshot, but assume you're just breeding the same goblin over and over. You need to breed the new one instead; multigenerational inbreeding is a core part of the game.

Reactions: flannan

Bruchacannon

Nov 14, 2023
Has the dev released how many/what customization options and monsters we can expect to be released in the near future?

Poppyz

Feb 28, 2019
Has the dev released how many/what customization options and monsters we can expect to be released in the near future?
No, but looking at the quality and the hardwork the dev is putting at this game you should expect at something big. And just like Prick said, this game will be a semi-open world, you can expect commoner clothes and also some sexy or slutty ones... We will probably see orcs, slimes and many other monsters as consequence of the game being a semi-open world, probably in good variety like Flying Princess: Inter breed.

Reactions: jaevulen

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
A new version is out. I need a hero
Bunch of additional animations for the Brothel + bugfix. From the discord:
  • Added 27 new brothel animations in a new bed station in the brothel (Note that the animations are not 30 but 27, we removed 3 before the build but forgot to change the "What's new" tab)... The new station can be changed with the arrows as the previous one
  • Changed the audio of the sex sounds, the reverb has been lowered
  • The issue with the unique characters clothes appearing whenever moved should be fixed
  • The "Anal Only" box has been fixed in the brothel
  • Fixed a issue where the audio would desynch with the animation in certain cases
  • Fixed a female duplication glitch
  • The disappearing hair issue should be fixed
  • Fixed the bug of "ghost baby"

Reactions: flannan

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
Walkthrough updated. Not much new to say; mechanics appear unchanged based on runthrough. Main change is there's a bed availbable in the Brothel with several animations for goblins, abominations, werewolves:

A héro with a save ?
See walkthrough for savegame; prior save is reverse compatible:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

rusemasque

Aug 7, 2017
This game would be a million times better if everything and everybody was way closer to each other. There is too much space in between beds, rooms, girls, monsters, etc... The burrow should be overflowing, packed like sardines. It would really drive the point home that this is a breeding den.

Reactions: jaevulen and mrpig

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
I don't want to sound ungrateful, but the updates are spaced out and not very extensive. I'm personally waiting for a major advance on the sounds of the female characters (voices) and an additional use for copulation, for the moment the only aim is to make money, but it would be useful if the goblins could be used, for example, to conquer territories or place them in rooms where they can work: for example, collecting resources to make items. What's more, the money is used to buy items in the store, but could be used to expand the base, for example. It would be useful to work on this aspect in future updates because H animations are not a priority, even if it's an adult game, because animations can be added at the end of development without having too great a workload and it won't detract from the quality of the game.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
This game would be a million times better if everything and everybody was way closer to each other. There is too much space in between beds, rooms, girls, monsters, etc... The burrow should be overflowing, packed like sardines. It would really drive the point home that this is a breeding den.

You're right, I agree!

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes