flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I don't want to sound ungrateful, but the updates are spaced out and not very extensive. I'm personally waiting for a major advance on the sounds of the female characters (voices) and an additional use for copulation, for the moment the only aim is to make money, but it would be useful if the goblins could be used, for example, to conquer territories or place them in rooms where they can work: for example, collecting resources to make items. What's more, the money is used to buy items in the store, but could be used to expand the base, for example. It would be useful to work on this aspect in future updates because H animations are not a priority, even if it's an adult game, because animations can be added at the end of development without having too great a workload and it won't detract from the quality of the game.
Did you, perhaps, miss that goblins can be used for raiding?

• Haha
Reactions: Tomoushie and d183

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
It says one of the files in the latest version is corrupted

"MBP - 0.68.4.3\MudBlood\Content\Paks\MudBlood-Windows.ucas. The file is corrupt"

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MudBloodPrologue-0.68.4.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: NG1906

Mebtele

Jul 7, 2021
I love this game and I know you'll make it even better, I'm up for anything you'll be making, I do have some suggestions -
1 Modifying Goblin body and face
2 Adding Insectoid and tentacle species goblin
3 adding alien like creatures
4 Cum

That's all my suggestions, I think they will work well in this game and increase your audience to more Fetish, therefore more sales.

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
This game would be a million times better if everything and everybody was way closer to each other...
Except that the controls are hard enough to use as it is. Visually I get your idea, but no game in this genre is arranged like that (MBM, Goblin Burrow), b/c it would be too hard to control.

I don't want to sound ungrateful, but the updates are spaced out and not very extensive....
it would be useful if the goblins could be used, for example, to conquer territories...
could be used to expand the base, for example...
H animations are not a priority, even if it's an adult game, because animations can be added at the end of development without having too great a workload
1) You are paying nothing ffs
2) Goblins can conquer territories. And mate. But not anything else, you're right
3) Base expansions are in the current module but disabled
4) Animations *are* the current game and are not "easy" to create. Feel free to prove to me otherwise, preferably by linking me to the game(s) you've created

Krogus

Aug 26, 2019
So far this game looks really great! super promising stuff. And for such an early version theres a pretty decent amount of content in it. Definitely worth keeping an eye on this.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Except that the controls are hard enough to use as it is. Visually I get your idea, but no game in this genre is arranged like that (MBM, Goblin Burrow), b/c it would be too hard to control.

1) You are paying nothing ffs
2) Goblins can conquer territories. And mate. But not anything else, you're right
3) Base expansions are in the current module but disabled
4) Animations *are* the current game and are not "easy" to create. Feel free to prove to me otherwise, preferably by linking me to the game(s) you've created
That's make sens. Allright :WeSmart::Kappa:

kirov_df

Mar 2, 2018
This game looks great so far. I hope there will be oral and group animations in future too to use Depravity properly.
Also, would be cool to breed up the whole army of demonic futa hybrids to raid those cuties from villages.

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
You have probably hit the limit on the number of slaves in your cave.
You can actually go over quota on raids last I checked. I'm betting he's either unlucky, or raiding again before the area's reset.
Does anyone know if it's possible to get unique girls that you've sold by accident back?
Nope... they are gone forever. You'll need to start a new game to get them back.

Reactions: flannan

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
flannan just checked, you can still blow past limit on slaves during raids. The game has bugs that start to show up as you do this, but it doesn't stop them from building up.
Also found you can keep re-raiding areas, and they all reset at 1:00 game time, regardless of when last raided. They will keep producing NPCs as they are re-raided, and eventually drop off the list if you raid them enough times during day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: flannan

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
any cheats to make the progression faster as its way to slow for me stat wise
The guy above you has a link to a walkthrough in his signature. Apparently, you can conquer the whole game in 1 in-game week.

Besides super-incestous breeding, you should gather milk and feed your goblins with it, and you should be getting slaves with better stats from higher-level locations.

harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
please someone, i need a full save, i dont know why, when i tried to load mine, the game just crashed, and then when i open the game again, my full save doesn't exists anymore, i dont whant to do it all again :cry:

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes