sweetestroll

Jul 25, 2017
Hey ThatGuyLodos, I think your game is very engaging, great work!

I had a couple of ideas for additions to the game that could improve it:
  1. Add in more advanced automation functionality. Right now the game is very manual, and the gameplay focuses on manually optimizing the production of stronger soldiers through swapping out monsters with stronger monsters as they become available. I think adding in some additional automation capabilities, like:
    • Automatic milk extraction (after milk is exhausted, women go back to sex)
    • Automatic rest for women below a certain health
    • Sex spots that can automatically select the "strongest" monster (maybe configurable for monster type/stats) so that you don't need to babysit them so much
  2. Add in a way for women to "service" monsters that are resting. Right now, women are mainly used in the game for reproduction (since you can't even get milk out of them unless they just reproduced). I think women should be able to be tasked to perform sexual favors on resting monsters to give them buffs (maybe temporary). This would both provide a use for women that are past their fertility limit, as well as providing an opportunity for animations not related to vaginal/anal sex (handjobs, blowjobs, bukkake scenes etc.)
Once again, great work on the game, looking forward to future updates.

Zybe

Aug 18, 2020
v0.68.4.1 changelog:

Beware, unfortunately when loading old saves all the characters will have random appearance, you will get a potion for each character you own, so you can atleast customize them to your liking again

- Reworked the face textures of all the humans
- Added facial morphs to all heads so more facial expressions can be done easily
- Fixed the character editor, where the elf and neko characters didn't save their settings properly
- Added 5 waist type options in the character editor for humans, elfs and neko, with each having large and small variant
- Added 1 breast type option in the character editor for humans, elfs and neko, having large and small variant

- Added the cloth editor, it is now possible to select which cloth the girls are using in various body slots
- The clothes editor can be accessed by clicking on the "shirt" icon in the character info (The character info can be opened by pressing F on a character)
- Added Maid suit
- Added Bunnysuit
- Added Reverse Bunnysuit
- Added Fishnet Pants
- Added Swimsuit
- Added High Socks

L4r90

Jul 5, 2017
pubic hairstyles on their face D:

EDIT: had to reload an old safe and made sure. Humans wear pubic hairstyle on their face while other races seem to work fine

Last edited:

spoobg

Jun 3, 2018
Hey people,

is it possible to sell items in games? I tried, looked here and there.. couldnt find any place I can sell some stuff like milk bottles for example?

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Hey people,

is it possible to sell items in games? I tried, looked here and there.. couldnt find any place I can sell some stuff like milk bottles for example?
Your middle mouse button is the key. Use it on girls and goblins for selling and rest, also in inventory (I) click on the item you wanna sell and choose the amount or everything.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
3.80 star(s) 22 Votes