YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
Some ideas for monster races and races for the females:
- Orcs (both male and female - maybe have some futa orcs to breed the other women)
- "warbeasts": wargs for land-based combat, tentacle monsters for aquatic, etc.
- merfolk women
- elven women (if they're not already in-game)
- dryads
- half-giant women
- amazons
- werewolves for shock troops: maybe even add in the small chance of a female being born to use either in combat or in breeding

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Some ideas for monster races and races for the females:
- Orcs (both male and female - maybe have some futa orcs to breed the other women)
- "warbeasts": wargs for land-based combat, tentacle monsters for aquatic, etc.
- merfolk women
- elven women (if they're not already in-game)
- dryads
- half-giant women
- amazons
- werewolves for shock troops: maybe even add in the small chance of a female being born to use either in combat or in breeding
Elves and werewolves are already in game.
Ordinary wolves aren't. I guess bestiality isn't popular.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
But are there werewolf women? :unsure:
If I understood it right, werewolves count as "monsters" in this game, and they are always male. Born from catgirls or something.
I heard there are female goblins in here, but every other "race" has only one gender.

Nov 11, 2019
How do play the sex animations I am lost on this
Me too. Whoever decided that these are cool controls is wrong. They are not.
In the guide it says I should click and drag them (the girls or the goblin) around. It won't work. I tried clicking them and dragging them around, the game ignores my clicks.
And YES I read the walkthrough but I'm already failing at step
"Put them all in the breeding chamber..."
I would love to, but drag and drop is not working.

And I have a lot of experience with sex games or beta games. But that game has the worst controls I ever saw.

Aug 24, 2017
Me too. Whoever decided that these are cool controls is wrong. They are not.
In the guide it says I should click and drag them (the girls or the goblin) around. It won't work. I tried clicking them and dragging them around, the game ignores my clicks.

And I have a lot of experience with sex games or beta games. But that game has the worst controls I ever saw.
That is a bug.

Turn on Window mode, and it will start working again.

If that doesn't work, turn on full screen mode.

One of those fixed the issue for me.

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
Check your speed as well. If you're running at anything other than normal speed the game fritzes placement.

nononomaybe

Jun 6, 2018
Assuming the problem isn't the bugs mentioned by others, the exact chamber drop locations are a little small and seems like it can be obstructed by terrain. It will be easiest to drop when you move the camera (wasd) from the default "1" or "2" positions closer to a single chamber.
You'll see a green dot on the breeding chamber floor when the drop location is good.

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
Added to walkthrough. This is the best I can explain it to you:

• "I can't place my slaves / monsters in the breeding spots!"
    • The breeding spots can be accessed by pressing number 1 (3 spots) or 2 (4 spots)
    • The #2 spot is easier to work out where the breeding spots are; there are 4 coves lit up with glowing blue rocks.
    • Hit box for slave placement's a bit iffy; it's in the center of the floor in the middle of the cove, and if you're looking straight at it (press Q to get off the ceiling), includes area below the floor
    • You'll see a green light when the placement is active; release the mouse button and the slave is placed
    • I find generally the hit spot is easiest to place slightly off to side and below center of floor, using WASD to center the hit box on your screen
    • If you've paused the game time, placement doesn't work. If you've sped it up placement gets iffy. Put game back on normal speed

• Red Heart
Reactions: SgtUnderground

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
Someone's got a much more broad definition of "plagerized 1:1" than I do. These games all use a limited set of mechanics... they all look like each other. Maybe the reviewers just haven't played that many games here.
All these "goblin" games borrow from the popularity of Goblin Slayer.
Mudblood reminds me more of Goblin Burrow. Goblin Burrow is a straight rip from Goblin no Suana hentai, down to the characters and screenshots.
Monster Black Market is not a goblin game, it is a breeding simulator, which there are already a ton of going back over a deacade. For example: Slave Matrix, which must be at least 15 years old: (2) Others - Completed - Slave Matrix [Auto Eden] | F95zone
Both Goblin Slayer and Monster Black Market are full games with sophisticated, balanced(?) mechanics and clear end goals.
Mudblood is more like a playable demo; the only "game" is seeing how quickly you can vanquish Metropolis (my record is 4d 20h).

nononomaybe

Jun 6, 2018
Someone said "Gameplay entirely plagiarized 1 to 1" with no context in the reviews.
They do play similar to each other and in some aspects really are 1 to 1.
The criticism of copying ideas or plagiarizing mechanics in a game appears rather strange to me. The history of video games is utterly chocked full of new games that used what worked in previous games and put a new spin or tweaks on previous ideas.

Doom was a first person shooter released in 1993 where you kill aliens. Does that mean Halo, a 2001 first person shooter where you kill aliens, was "entirely plagiarized" from Doom?
That argument sounds absurd to me, but maybe someone else finds it convincing.

Even if such a plagiarism accusation was intellectually valid, I don't see why we here on a pirate game sharing site should care in the slightest if a new game directly copied mechanics/gameplay/artstyle from another game.

Which game does it best?
Which is the most fun?
That's what I care about, not who did it first.

Edit for clarity: I did not mean to imply that meshmiso or bethrezen0 were the ones making this criticism, I was just quoting the discussion that I was adding to.

Last edited:

bethrezen0

Jan 27, 2022
The criticism of copying ideas or plagiarizing mechanics in a game appears rather strange to me. The history of video games is utterly chocked full of new games that used what worked in previous games and put a new spin or tweaks on previous ideas.

Doom was a first person shooter released in 1993 where you kill aliens. Does that mean Halo, a 2001 first person shooter where you kill aliens, was "entirely plagiarized" from Doom?
That argument sounds absurd to me, but maybe someone else finds it convincing.

Even if such a plagiarism accusation was intellectually valid, I don't see why we here on a pirate game sharing site should care in the slightest if a new game directly copied mechanics/gameplay/artstyle from another game.

Which game does it best?
Which is the most fun?
That's what I care about, not who did it first.
Dunno why i was quoted here, i never did any moral or whatever critical statements regarding plagiarism, just an observation.
I Like Doom and also like what people used to call Doom clones: Heretic, Hexen, Strife, Quake, Duke Nukem. This subgenre of goblin breeding management games feel similar to that. But i haven't played many, other than these 2 games there was also one, something-something "goblin virgin wizard". That one was more close to being just MBM but 3D actually.
And none of that is bad, if someone wants to make their own MBM, goblin burrow or whatever, more power to them. That would result in just more of the thing i like and i'm all for it.

I don't really even believe "plagiarism" is something immoral, these types of "same ideas = bad" arguments just feel like a fanboy cope.

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes