nononomaybe

Jun 6, 2018
Monster Black Market. The rest of games on this list, including this one, seem inspired by it. By itself, it is similar to Black Market, but at that point we're too far away from this game.
Goblin Lord Wants Me to Become a Virgin Wizard by Managing the Brothel! With more focus on base-building.
Project R Early in development, plans to change genres and become less similar to this game.
I'll add Dungeon Keep Her (Very much in rough prototype stage. More management, less sex compared to MudBlood.)
and Orc of Ambitia (Randomly generated girls to capture and breed, with animations.)

Reactions: flannan

eldereye

Jan 20, 2020
How do you level up goblins?
What they're born with is what they get. You improve their stats by breeding more. The base stats are determined by the goblin dad, the stat increases are determined by the girl. If a girl gives +10 HP then every goblin born from her will have ten more HP than its dad.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Reactions: Daniyal.mpi

Novexd

Feb 3, 2019
I have a question about raids: When you select a raid and it has the female head on the selection what do they mean? because I found one with blonde hair in village at like an 8% and I now have an elf woman in my caves

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I have a question about raids: When you select a raid and it has the female head on the selection what do they mean? because I found one with blonde hair in village at like an 8% and I now have an elf woman in my caves
The standard capture is just a human girl, blonde is for elf girls, and blue is for neko girls.
The percentage for capture will reset every 24 game hours.
Assuming there will likely be more variations in the future, more likely a total redo of the raid system.

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
Updated Walkthrough / FAQ:

Aside from the costume, body morph / facial changes in 68.4.1:
> Elf / Neko viliage indicators are missing. The unnamed Elf / Neko NPCs are still there, just not indicated.
> Some work appears to have been done to rebalance the combat system. Getting more dead monsters but still winning.
> Slightly higher level NPCs now appears starting in Castle (below Metropolis but better than the base ones you start with.)
> Pubic hair now generates on face, as other pointed out...

Last edited:

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
Pretty sure it's +1 level for each birth.
It's more complicated than that; a function of NPC characteristics and milk used in nursery. You can get anything from +0 to +3 (or +15 for abominations).
But generally PC should be swapping in new goblins constantly; the goblins don't "level up" any other way.

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
Updated Walkthrough / FAQ:

Aside from the costume, body morph / facial changes in 68.4.1:
> Elf / Neko viliage indicators are missing. The unnamed Elf / Neko NPCs are still there, just not indicated.
> Some work appears to have been done to rebalance the combat system. Getting more dead monsters but still winning.
> Slightly higher level NPCs now appears starting in Castle (below Metropolis but better than the base ones you start with.)
> Pubic hair now generates on face, as other pointed out...
+ bugs include:
The unique goblin girl having no facial animations
The unique characters always get dresses back after moving them to a breeding spot or the childbirth rack
The Pregnant bellies dissapear iff the girls are put inside the milking machine while they are inside.
The abomination's Birthing animation is bugged the bellies are wonky (even tho i love that the dev made them bigger too bad they are buggy)

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
Features i would like to see in the game:
- Sound
-an RTS wiew for better managing stuff
-Progression system, like start with nothing but 1 spot and build up more and more like more rooms, bigger slave capacity etc.
-More rooms like:
-Slime room: allows to breed slimes
-Tentacle room: allows to breed tentacle monsters (and women should lay eggs when impregged by them)
-the Bathing area should be a Water monster room like octopus or meremen
-Gloryhole room for money generation or semen harvestation for later use like example below.
-Training room where monsters lvl up slowly for + upkeep
-Insect room: allows the breeding of various insects, spiders, vasps, etc (should be optional i know not everyone is into this fetish)

-Pregancy should be a slow process not instant big bellies
-Maternity room: where you place girls that are pregnant where you have to give them various food items for better stat offspring (like force feeding them various semen types
-Tentacle maternity room: where the girls get bound to a flesh wall so that their pregnancy progresses faster while you need to inject stuff into them over time vaginaly like slime or semen etc.
-Bestiality room
-Multi pregancies (twins, triplets) with bigger bellies

Last edited:

azamla

Jan 27, 2023
I was wondering, how to get a werewolf?
Seems like you can't breed it, how do you get one?

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes