NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
Walkthrough updated. No important changes in gameplay, focus this round appears to be the animations added to Brothel, and added sound. You can milk Laab now; she makes human milk... you'd think she'd produce something stronger... I didn't run into any game-breaking bugs, which per dev seemed to be mostly around the hybrids (which I don't use.)

Did run into something interesting this playthrough, where I got no Abominations the entire run (which is a first): In special case that you've no Abominations / Werewolves before raiding Metropolis, it may be possible to raid (and defeat) Dungeon first, as it will appear around this point in the game. If this is the case, raid Dungeon first, since its level is adaptive.

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
The threesomes are quite good, and less buggy than i thought.
I thought same; the animations are really the strongest part of this game.
Seems like dev swaps releases between focus on improving animation and gameplay changes. This one's the former.
how do you get the bed?
You can swap the bench around in Brothel to Bed, as well as several other contraptions. Click on it and you should see the menu.

Jan 16, 2018
baby system dont work properly ...
Yes. Pregnant girls have stopped pooping babies, while there should still be room for them
Goblins 21/38
Slaves 10/30

EDIT:
I've found a "fix". Just move the girls from the nursery back to the resting area. They will lose the baby, but it will unstuck the process.

Last edited:

nononomaybe

Jun 6, 2018
It appears these last two months have been particularly buggy. I suggest that the developers would be better served by creating and polishing fewer new features that are tested and work correctly.
The strategy of stamping out a larger batch of new features that don't actually work tends to be annoying for players.

*Updated based on valid point from NG1906*
By Analogy: Imagine you go to a restaurant and while you are reading the menu the chef brings out a pile of half cooked steaks to the table next to yours. You overhear the chef say:
"Yes, each of these steaks is half raw, but I did it quickly! You can just ignore the raw halves and enjoy the cooked side."

Would you place an order at such a restaurant?

We are understanding of some bugs as part of the development process, but this looks like a frantic feature surge with little testing/fixing time spent before each release.

Last edited:
Reactions: L4r90

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
BaasB can we get the walkthrough/FAQ added to the sticky? Link in my sig. Lots of Qs in this thread answered in the FAQ.

By Analogy: Imagine you go to a restaurant and order dinner. Five minutes later the chef sends out a pile of steaks that are only cooked on one side and says "Sure, each of these is half raw, but between the whole platter of them there's plenty of cooked food!"
That analogy falls apart when you paid nothing for the meal.

Jhon1009

Sep 9, 2018
Good morning, I'm very glad that there are finally moans, it's fantastic. But I found a problem and that is that absolutely all the animations of the "goblin girls" do not play correctly (sideways):cry:, whether they are sexual animations, such as milking and the birth of babies. I thought it might be because it is a saved game from the previous version, now I will try to start a new game and say if it was for that reason. Greetings and good luck, great job:D(y).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This happens as I have already said with all the animations and all the goblin girls. I have attached three sample images.

Edit: Ok, I can confirm after starting a new game that the animations with all the goblin girls are wrong, the only goblin that works well with the animations is Rouke

Last edited:

Bassrodimo

Mar 22, 2021
Got freshly to the game
So far I like it just some small visual bugs so far...
Btw Would be nice to get some rounding on HP when using % breeding upgrades :)
(2,592.102,525 HP xD)
1719866662419.png

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
Messing around with game today, and confirmed that the Brothel Goblin Table 3 (all 1:1 oral positions) can impregnate the slaves...

• Haha
Reactions: flannan
Feb 15, 2018
If we don't count the animation breaking in the brothel(my workaround is manually changing the table until the monster disappears) very W update.Moans and BJs are great addition.Next update hopefully other monsters will get some BJs and threesomes.I might start supporting the dev if he fixes this update before next month update.

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes