jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
They are preparing the U5 Upgrade in order to have more options for future builds and also to leave the cave at some point. You might also have noticed, that all rooms are already at max level. So this might be a thing to expand everything later. Beside, the dev deliver every month updates and hotfixes in a short time if something messed up.
I agree with you, that you could build up your army pretty fast. Sometimes I start completly from scratch just to enjoy the game. Still funny, because If you have bioasshard for example, people complain about less Sex animations every Update and more RE game with stupid riddles. Here is the opposite the case. :D
Agreed with your points, but I hope the upgrades are more meaningful. Also, the depravity works a bit fast for my tastes at this point. It should be more of a journey to max out that stat.

Reactions: Balial42

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
Walkthrough updated. Main difference in game play is Dungeon is locked to Level 44 defenders on first raid. It becomes adaptive for repeated raids.

Reactions: Balial42

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Agreed with your points, but I hope the upgrades are more meaningful. Also, the depravity works a bit fast for my tastes at this point. It should be more of a journey to max out that stat.
True that, but I also like the expressions on their faces from 0 to 5 depravity. Nice detail. And also, there are potions to play with that state or simply reset them. ;)

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
You know it only just occurred to me this game is called the "prologue". Does that mean they have a larger story in mind or this is meant to be the first in a series of games I wonder.

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes