Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
For some reason my camera is borked. It moves slow and is close to the ground.

Also, I'd like to rebind the middle mouse button, because mine is broken.

cj5kn

Nov 28, 2019
For some reason my camera is borked. It moves slow and is close to the ground.

Also, I'd like to rebind the middle mouse button, because mine is broken.
Q and E buttons control camera height.
Slow movement seems to be inherent to the game. Use 1-6 buttons to teleport around your base.
Pressing tab will toggle the camera state between a slower and faster one

Reactions: flannan

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Almost like monster black market mechanics?
Yes, the character windows seem clearly copied from monster black market, even if some elements have no meaning here. For example "chain" switch in appearance, even though nobody is wearing chains.

rusemasque

Aug 7, 2017
This game has so much potential.

I'm not sure if the developer is willing to listen to criticism, but here is what I think would bring this game to another level (for me at least):

- like many mentioned, too dark, either add light sources or tone down the alpha
- one of the appeals of having a burrow is to have many, many slaves breeding all together. To give an example, do a quick google search for "goblin breeding farm" and see the what I am talking about. Recreating this kind of visual appeal would be a really good idea in my opinion. What this means is the girls need to be closer to each other, and we need a more panoramic view. If we could have a side view (like in Monster Black Market), but maybe not insisting on a room by room design but rather a large common room where everything is happening.
- since it's done in a 3d engine, players could then zoom in and rotate and see what's happening, but then default back to the panoramic side view
- like many said, more monsters.
- this is perhaps leaning on a fetish suggestion, but more permanent cum splatter. Make it extra generous.
- kinda ambitious, but more movement in the burrow, like roaming goblins or slaves who then get bred on the get go would bring more dynamism and life to the place.

What ruins the experience for me now:

- too dark
- unintuitive controls
- see a girl or 2 at a time, and the burrow is really difficult to navigate to

I respect the dev's idea to do this game in full 3d, but it's hard to play in actually, and again, having a massive breeding orgy on screen would make it better in my opinion.

Maybe different burrows for different players?

I'll definitely keep this one on my radar.

Reactions: pizzacattt

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
- one of the appeals of having a burrow is to have many, many slaves breeding all together.
Also, it would help to have a gameplay reason to breed more than 1 goblin at a time.
In this game, quality seems to trump quantity, so there is no reason not to just sit around and breed an uber-goblin (who suffers from 20 generations of incest multiple times, but is only stronger from that).

ManAssEnjoyer

Nov 2, 2022
I see there's a toggle for vaginal only. I'd like to see some sort of incentive to have the goblins do anal with a slave. Maybe raise depravity faster?

I also hope there's a point where you can do things besides breed slaves, like a brothel.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
how to earn gold in this game ?
Sell goblins. Preferably the weak ones you don't need, because they all sell for 100 gold.
Open the context menu by clicking them with the middle mouse button and choose "sell".

You can also sell slaves the same way, if you have captured too many and want to make space for better ones.

Reactions: namchok143

namchok143

Oct 5, 2022
negative money now how to solve Or is it normal now? And what is the difference between the two sexual intercourse points?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
someone knows games with similar mechanics but better and without hentai?
What would there be left if all the hentai is taken out?
Anyway, you're probably thinking of Monster Black Market, which is complete, better, and similar in many ways. Most likely, the authors of Mudblood Prologue took a lot of inspiration from MBM.
This game is also similar to Goblin Burrow, which does have raiding, but I'm not sure if it has interesting breeding mechanics.

negative money now how to solve Or is it normal now?
You don't really need money in this game. But if you want some, see my answer above:
Sell goblins. Preferably the weak ones you don't need, because they all sell for 100 gold.
Open the context menu by clicking them with the middle mouse button and choose "sell".

You can also sell slaves the same way, if you have captured too many and want to make space for better ones.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
someone knows games with similar mechanics but better and without hentai?
So, I just happened to encounter a game that seems to be similar but without hentai on another website. It's called "Creature Lab", and you're playing as a mad scientist who tries to make the best monsters. The gameplay loop of making monsters and sending them to get you more parts seems to be there, but instead of breeding, the monsters seem to be made through surgery and reanimation.
No idea if it's actually good, since I'm not a fan of surgery and did not attempt to play it.

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes