• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.png

Overview:
This game has a total focus on anal sex and blowjobs in different positions, none of the characters are my own, I just create new sprites for the animations to go from vaginal to anal, the game has a simple control list for each aggressor, i.e. , Inside is a folder that also shows all the missionary animations, so it is very easy to learn the sexual command -_-, the game is divided into 2 versions, both share the same maps and characters, the additional one is only for the "lolicon" tag ", it adds some characters of this type..., IF there is a character that you don't like in this game (like pokemons, some attackers...), there is a super simple guide on how to remove any character in the animations folder, for those If you want to see demonstration videos, see:

Thread Updated: 2024-05-15
Release Date: 2024-05-12
Developer: Inconsistent Champion -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win (Normal): - - - -
Win (Loli Version): - - - -
18.png 1.png 7.png 5.png 3.png 6.png 19.png 4.png 9.png 11.png 20.png 23.png 13.png 25.png 15.png 16.png 10.png 2.png 8.png 12.png 17.png 21.png 14.png 22.png 24.png 26.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
Soft spot for mugen. I have my own version but it's such a mess. Really interested in this one.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
4EE2D99E-DEFD-4E63-8A4B-C01E5B248BC1.jpeg
“Hey guys, did you know that in terms of male human and female Pokémon breeding, Vaporeon is-“
Nevermind Glaceon will turn your meat stick into an icicle in no time
By controlling its body heat, it can freeze the atmosphere around it to make a diamond-dust flurry

(Damn you BaasB you had a lot of fun with the thumbnail and all the screenshots uh? lmao)

Last edited:

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
Played around with it a bit, you guys know where more furry varieties are? There's the obvious Bara server and the hentai mugen site, but personally everything got nuked or it's being 'reassembled', where do you guys find this stuff? I don't imagine everyone is sitting on a trove but a few here, a few there type deal.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
That reminds me of before. You can do all versions. Expand yourself if you know how to do it^^ But that's so long ago that I put it together myself^^
In the past there was the problem that it always smeared off with Windows 7+

Reactions: VioletReaperEos

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
I forgot how annoying fighting game controls are , then again its got a soft spot for me with lf2 when my sister and me used to share a keyboard . Good times

Reactions: Beats9821

goug

Jul 28, 2017
Never been interested in MUGEN, but looks like this one has a fine selection of characters. I'll give it a try.

Reactions: monkisuma
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes