Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
...like?

damn you just not gonna share??
These sex mugens are like 20Gbs, no way I can upload that shit. You can normally find them on hentai sharing sites though, the general ones with the shitty links. Sex mugen, Handy Mugen, foxxo mugen, they almost always have mugen in their title. There's a lot of them over the years and most of them are probably dead by now.

Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer
Mar 25, 2020
The title should be renamed to anal mugen with extra crusty shit smered dick BJs.

There are many other sex mugens out there that are more 'definitive' than this one with every type of sex and creature added.
It's my version, and I'll call it definitive if I want

dotkiller4

Jan 23, 2021
why does this happen
Initializing graphics...gameCoord 1280x720...render mode 2_20...trying 1280x720x32 mode 0x0...failed.

orangegoblin

May 15, 2024
Is there a way to combine different Mugen builds? Some of the ones I have use the same characters, but if I could cut back on some space and merge/overwrite/drop the characters from one to the other that would be cool.

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
This is the only compilation I've found that has the lewded gnoll and gnoll raid, and the surprisingly good Project Rose. Did the makers of any of those ever make more characters or updates? I've been unable to find the authors or original source of any of those.

Edit: project Rose is this odd, tauric wolf-girl, not Rose from the sonic games. Seems to be an edited tower of bloody fight file.

Last edited:

Razgril

Jun 11, 2024
Thank you for this, I have been meaning to get into adult themed MUGEN for a while, used to be into it back in my younger years, and always have had a soft spot for superheroines. It's amazing what people have done with MUGEN over the years, and adult themed characters were mindblowing back in the day.

Again, thanks for the share.

smithobrad

Apr 3, 2023
Alright, question: Where exactly did you get the male Umbreon from? I'd love to see if the creator made any other characters, because wow is that some impressive work with the Umbreon.

smithobrad

Apr 3, 2023
Alright, question: Where exactly did you get the male Umbreon from? I'd love to see if the creator made any other characters, because wow is that some impressive work with the Umbreon.
Also, any chance you still have the files for that other lopunny still?

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
I'unno where else to ask for this really, since it isn't a game, but does anyone have the subscribestar content from :HideThePain: Bunch of nice futa characters for MUGEN in there you could probably put in this but I'm strapped for cash right now

(edit: forgot to add the link to the substar sorry)

Last edited:

TurtlesAreSoCool

Jul 2, 2024
Bruh, Kiva is AMAZING!

Something about the oral position though just seems awkward.. And the Invisibility?? Unless that's her thing?? Oh, well! Still an amazing one!

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes