Mrsandman11

Mar 20, 2017
I was creating a male vs female only mugen version for myself, but its too much futa shit in this community, i have only three good agressors/rapist that are man and compatible with females
Hey!, that's nice, are you interested in share it? Last year I was working on removing dicks from Futa agressors to make them Female on Male agressors (reverse rapers), but didn't continue because I also had to edit male victim sprites and my drawing skills aren't good lol.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Watch Mode is a waste of time imo, sometimes the victim is so strong that they kick the agressors ass in 3 kicks lol, if you really want to fap for it, put in player vs player choose the agressor and let the victim stand there doing nothing

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Hey!, that's nice, are you interested in share it? Last year I was working on removing dicks from Futa agressors to make them Female on Male agressors (reverse rapers), but didn't continue because I also had to edit male victim sprites and my drawing skills aren't good lol.
Its nothing special really, i'll share it by the weekend, have to do a little cleaning before

belmontzar

Oct 5, 2017
I made an easy list of each aggressor character, it comes along with the game folder in "CHAR MOVES"
I hadn't finished the download when I made my post.. also while your list is helpful it follows the At the time button inputs instead of the ABC XYZ thats in the command list.
I was super happy that you did include the move set list though, it helped quite alot for checking things out.
Still, it is important to know where to find the commands when your downloading new characters or if you lose the move list provided. Knowing to look at, and understand the CMD Files is always a good idea ^_^

belmontzar

Oct 5, 2017
Watch Mode is a waste of time imo, sometimes the victim is so strong that they kick the agressors ass in 3 kicks lol, if you really want to fap for it, put in player vs player choose the agressor and let the victim stand there doing nothing
Watch mode is fun though for enemies like TOBF. Setting up two hapless characters and setting TOBF style characters up can be fun to watch

FerousMetal

Apr 9, 2018
This is like the litest mugen collection I've ever seen, lol. Mine has like 40 rapers not including variations and probably a hundred victims of a wide variety, all of which have some kind of compatibility.

Mugen is a zombie right now, most of the good stuff is no longer available, anyone still doing chars usually keeps them behind paywalls or never releases them and there isn't enough interest to pass them around unofficially.

I have a few I guess but my char backups are big and not well organized. I have two versions of ovipositor Renamon and futa aggressor Twilight Sparkle, and I notice Vaporeon is missing from the collection which I have too.

I have a few more I guess I could upload too, of varying compatibility with agressors. I can't gurantee they'll work with the ones included here, generally speaking you just kind of need to know or have a wide range of variations/versions to see what works.

I can give you futa raper versions of several characters and you can just pair them on female agressors, which is like 99% of them. Most of the futa characters are editis using the same animations though, so don't expect a unique set of animations for each futa.

Some are better, like Lilith, who have her own animations.
Do you have the futa versions uploaded anywhere publicly?

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Yeah, but not every aggressor has simple combinations for their ero moves and a few require special bar. So it'd probably be better to use practice mode.

That side, for a lot of agressors and victim pairs, watch mode works just fine.

Do you have the futa versions uploaded anywhere publicly?
No, I just have a ton of futa chars among my sets.

and another thing, I heard that there is a newer version of Mugen but it doesn't have watch mode. Most of the Mugen characters I downloaded can only be used on it so that option is a loss
Far as I know, I don't think it matters. Even new characters on hentai mugen work just fine in the old version.

Reactions: FerousMetal

luckypig

Feb 2, 2018
how do I get characters to fuck eachother? and then how do I get them to stop? are there only certain characters that will do it?

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Hmm...
Been doing some testing around for myself and found controlls for some futa characters, but cant remember which come by default with the game.

Generally "Left, right, S or D" for characters with the name "FutaR*"
Next most common would be "Down, A"
Best bet for controls is to look up the character on the website i posted before:
hentaicharmugen.com

Reactions: Jimmy50pp

Lesoral

Dec 14, 2019
Is it me, or is the project rose character broken? in the sense of i can win a fight with a single button broken

FerousMetal

Apr 9, 2018
Yeah, but not every aggressor has simple combinations for their ero moves and a few require special bar. So it'd probably be better to use practice mode.

Far as I know, I don't think it matters. Even new characters on hentai mugen work just fine in the old version.
Could I please have a copy of your futa char sets?

Reactions: Sscdrake

nukuo

Feb 8, 2020

if its possible id like to have your futa char sets as well :)

Reactions: Sscdrake

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Here it is as promised, nothing special actually, there's only chars hand tested by me so all the girls are compatible with the agressors (all in the bottom line, Bao, Brian and TOBF), you can add or delete easy with notepad++ just open select.def

Bao rape move is right+S , Brian is just C on keyboard and the TOBF spawns auto at random, but every attack button spawns a different character as well, X zooms in C zooms out with them and you can move with left and right the camera

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
I always wondered where I was suppose to find the base game of Mugen. I wanted to make my own pack but I could never check where to download the base game or at least choose an existing pack to start with

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes